PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Does It Again!

SlippShodd
06-05-2015, 09:21 PM
I bought my RockChucker press in 1978. A couple days ago I was doing something with it (that I probably should not have been doing) and broke the priming arm. I fired off an email asking how much to order and replace the part.
Today, I got the typical response email... part's in the mail, no charge!

I LOVE these guys!

mike
----> I promised to sing their praises across the internet, and I'm doing just that

pkie44
06-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Sounds about right. I called about a part for a used press and they would not let me pay for the parts that were obviously damaged in shipment. Good folks!

angus6
06-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Well to bad their not supporting the NEW Pro Chucker like that, plastic primer slides that are breaking and guys are having RCBS blow them off

Carrier
06-08-2015, 06:33 PM
I have a Rock Chucker Sumpreme that I am the second or third owner. The primer arm screw was bent and missing small primer cup assembly. Phoned them and they said they are sending a complete primer assembly arm and all parts for small and large primers.
This is great but it appears it is going to be awhile as it has been 6 weeks and still don't have it.

Bayou52
06-08-2015, 11:18 PM
Typical of outstanding RCBS customer service.....

Bayou52

Bzcraig
06-09-2015, 01:00 AM
Yep, they are great! I have twice gotten parts for a Trim Pro even after explaining I bought it second hand.

1_Ogre
06-09-2015, 06:29 AM
Good deal, reputable companies usually do that because they stand behind their quality

Savage99
06-13-2015, 03:08 AM
RCBS They are great. I have called them many times while I am going through my dies and fully expecting to pay for the parts since I broke or lost them they have not charged me and even upgraded my older dies with newer parts. I have talked to their very knowledgeable technical staff and have been given great info. Not the quite the same with Lyman or Lee. I have had some good technical chats and work done with Lyman. With Lyman it seems to be which rep you get. Hornady is good too as I have a few of their dies and was curious about some things and they supplied me with upgraded parts free of charge when I talked to their technicians.

Wal'
06-13-2015, 03:21 AM
Same here Downunder, same service, have been given replacement parts twice for my RCBS loaders & lubes, even with the added cost to them of shipping to Oz.

flashhole
06-13-2015, 10:43 AM
They've been great to me too. Things that were clearly my fault they replaced for free.

StratsMan
06-21-2015, 12:18 PM
I wish they could support presses that they no longer build... I've called twice hoping that they could help me with parts for my Green Machine, but no luck either time... granted, they didn't make nearly as many of them as they have the various Chuckers, and the last one made is now ~30 years old, so I'll just be happy that I have a cool in-line press...

Hmmmm.... anybody want a Green Machine in 38/357???

Ola
06-21-2015, 05:01 PM
Take a look at my "avatar"-picture. Sent that to RCBS and I told that I broke the parts..

No email response but a week later I got the parts for free! From US! Amazing service.

Rhoa4396
06-23-2015, 11:32 PM
Hmmmm.... anybody want a Green Machine in 38/357???

How much you want for shipping and handling?