PDA

View Full Version : http://www.ltfjox.com ???

konsole
05-22-2015, 12:27 PM
I was doing a google search for "xrf scan a lead alloy"

The second to last search result on the first page looked familiar. Sure enough it was a post I made on here about printing lead for sale. However the website linked is not castboolits, but is instead a site with the address "www.ltfjox.com"

Anyone ever heard of this website? Possible scam site?

62chevy
05-22-2015, 12:37 PM
Not sure if you miss spelled the URL but it will not load and my browser says can't find that address.

konsole
05-22-2015, 03:04 PM
now its on the second page of the google search.

Here is a link to the google search ...https://www.google.com/search?q=xrf+scan+a+lead+alloy&ei=EX1fVYX8BoXesAWhh4CAAQ&start=10&sa=N&biw=1680&bih=898

For me its the 4th link down on the search page I just linked

The link is called "FS - Printing Type lead alloy 37-lbs - Cast Boolits"

but the link goes to www.ltfjox.com (nothing is on the main page of www.ltfjox.com)

konsole
05-22-2015, 03:09 PM
Do a google search for "what is ltfjox", and a whole bunch of links will come up with the ltfjox url but castboolits is also mentioned all over the place.

Maybe I have a bug I need to weed out I dunno. Let me know if the ltfjox.com and its connection to castboolits comes up for anyone else. The main page of that site doesnt have anything, but there are references to castboolits all over the place on links to ltfjox.com and clicking the links brings up a "semi-working" page that looks very similar to castboolits. I hope nobody is trying to setup a scam website to steal peoples login info. I'll send a message to the mods and see if they know about it.

Swede 45
05-22-2015, 04:10 PM
Probably a scam site .. My pop up killer blocks a billion re- direction attempts and my virus program warns for unsafe site...

62chevy
05-22-2015, 06:41 PM
Yup scam site that looks just like cast boolits and said I had to log in but I am logged in. Hope the folk in Admin can do something.

konsole
05-22-2015, 09:49 PM
I let a moderator know about it.

runfiverun
05-22-2015, 11:40 PM
I've got it up in staff i'll also link this thread and see what we come up with.

62chevy
05-23-2015, 08:15 AM
I've got it up in staff i'll also link this thread and see what we come up with.

Thanks !!!