PDA

View Full Version : Prayer needed for SSGOldfart

DeputyDog25
05-17-2015, 03:16 PM
I am asking that everyone that reads this message will pray for Bob. Bob is going through a very tough time right now in his life and some of you may know the reason and some may not. I don't want to put the information out without his permission but I would ask that you pray for comfort, peace, and understanding for him and all of his family. Bob has become a very dear friend of mine and I love him like a brother. I believe that the Lord is still is and always has been in the healing business and a tiny bit of faith can can answer these prayers. I appreciate all of you that will pray for him.

Bob, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and when I talked to you on the phone the other day I told you that you just have to have faith that God is going to intervene in this situation because I believe that he can and will. Bob, please give me a call when you get a chance and give me an update or I will try and call you tomorrow (Monday). Take care for now, keep praying and believing and it will happen.

Heavenly Father, I pray right now in the name of Jesus that you would reach down and give Bob the healing touch that he needs right now. I certainly believe that you can do this Lord. I also pray for Deb and the rest of his family and provide them with peace, comfort and understanding in the situation that that he is going through. I claim this healing in the name of Jesus Christ and I praise you right now for what you are going to do in Bob and his family's life. Amen.

country gent
05-17-2015, 03:22 PM
Hes in my thoughts and prayers. May everything work out

TXGunNut
05-17-2015, 03:29 PM
I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers. No need to know why, thanks for telling us about the need.

RED333
05-17-2015, 08:36 PM
My thoughts and prays inbound

pjames32
05-17-2015, 09:03 PM
Thoughts and prayers for Bob and his family
PJ

depoloni
05-17-2015, 09:05 PM
Saying a prayer for you Bob. I hope that things turn out okay for you and your family.

shoot-n-lead
05-17-2015, 09:34 PM
Prayer sent for Bob and his family.

buckwheatpaul
05-18-2015, 07:45 AM
SSGOldfart, May God watch over you and your family....may He take your fears away...may He heal you and your family physically and emotionally and may He wrap His loving arms around you! Amen

nagantguy
05-18-2015, 08:24 AM
My the lord lay a calming hand on him and his kin and guide them and give them strength and courage during hard times.

GoodOlBoy
05-18-2015, 10:45 AM
Prayin for you and yours buddy.

Richard

jmort
05-18-2015, 10:57 AM
Praying for his healing and restoration of his health.

Artful
05-18-2015, 12:27 PM
Praying for comfort, peace, and understanding for him and all of his family.

Pepe Ray
05-18-2015, 04:08 PM
Amen.

USMC87
05-18-2015, 09:36 PM
Bob, I am praying for you during these trying times. I pray for healing and comfort but most of all that GOD will be honored and glorified in this situation.

smoked turkey
05-18-2015, 11:28 PM
Lord you are a very present help in times of trouble according to your unfailing word. We stand on this and I join my prayers with the others for Bob's need. In Jesus name let it be so. Amen.

Wayne Smith
05-27-2015, 08:31 PM
Praying for peace and comfort for the entire family. God is the Creator and Healer, He designed us and knows what is needed.

gunshot98
06-02-2015, 02:18 PM
2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His.

DeputyDog25
06-29-2015, 02:55 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I spoke with Bob on Sunday and he is not doing well, however he asked me to tell everyone that he will try and be back on if something doesn't happen before hand. I won't go into details as I don't know if Bob would want his medical information shared, but just know he is in a bad way, but he does have peace with God Our Heavenly Father and I praise God for that. I would just ask for continued prayer and ask that satan would leave him be. Bob did share with me that satan has really been working on him lately and we all know why, but I am trusting and believing that satan is rebuked and he will not continue to harass Bob. Thanks to all who have been praying.

jcren
06-29-2015, 03:00 PM
Prayers for healing, strength and comfort.

TenTea
06-29-2015, 03:06 PM
May the blessings be...

buckwheatpaul
06-29-2015, 03:12 PM
Deputy Dog, I know your plate has been full as has Bob's....I appreciate you keeping our Cast Boolit Family informed and that prayers are still needed......May God reach down and heal Bob; calm his fears; guide his healers; and wrap Your loving arms around Bob and his family....Amen

country gent
06-29-2015, 03:14 PM
My thoughts and Prauers go out to the family

Rustyleee
06-29-2015, 03:22 PM
Just saw this. Prayers up for grace and peace.

Bo1
06-29-2015, 03:23 PM
Numbers 6:24-26

"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace."

OldFogey
06-29-2015, 04:23 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Rick

osteodoc08
06-29-2015, 04:46 PM
Prayers sent.

castalott
06-29-2015, 04:57 PM
Sincere Prayers for Health, Healing, Love ,Mercy, Grace , and Faith for All.....

nicholst55
06-29-2015, 05:04 PM
The Psalms

The LORD Is My Light and My Salvation

A Psalm of David.

The LORD is my light and my salvation;

whom shall I fear?

The LORD is the strength of my life;

of whom shall I be afraid?

When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes,

came upon me to eat up my flesh,

they stumbled and fell.

Though a host should encamp against me,

my heart shall not fear:

though war should rise against me,

in this will I be confident.

One thing have I desired of the LORD,

that will I seek after;

that I may dwell in the house of the LORD

all the days of my life,

to behold the beauty of the LORD,

and to inquire in his temple.

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion:

in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me;

he shall set me up upon a rock.

And now shall mine head be lifted up

above mine enemies round about me:

therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy;

I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice:

have mercy also upon me, and answer me.

When thou saidst, Seek ye my face;

my heart said unto thee,

Thy face, LORD, will I seek.

Hide not thy face far from me;

put not thy servant away in anger:

thou hast been my help;

leave me not, neither forsake me,

O God of my salvation.

When my father and my mother forsake me,

then the LORD will take me up.

Teach me thy way, O LORD,

and lead me in a plain path,

because of mine enemies.

Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies:

for false witnesses are risen up against me,

and such as breathe out cruelty.

I had fainted, unless I had believed

to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Wait on the LORD:

be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart:

wait, I say, on the LORD.

DLCTEX
06-30-2015, 08:26 PM
Lord bless Bob and his family in this time of need.

xbeeman412
06-30-2015, 08:36 PM
Will continue to Pray for Him daily.

DeputyDog25
07-23-2015, 04:29 PM
I spoke with Bob a couple of days ago and his situation is grave, he is at peace with his medical decisions and that is as far as I think I should go with his condition. Please continue your prayers for him that God would heal his body completely and give him peace and comfort in his decision. I do know that Bob has told me he is ready to meet the Lord which is great news, so we can reunite with him at that big casting bench in the sky.

buckwheatpaul
07-23-2015, 05:46 PM
DD, Is there anything that we can do for Bob.....prayers are good....but is there anything else his Cast Boolit Family do for him?

w5pv
07-24-2015, 06:04 AM
Prayers sent for Bob and all of our Cast boolit members and their families .

Budzilla 19
07-24-2015, 07:42 AM
Prayers for you, Bob, and your family. Get well, we need ya. Lord,please heal Bob.

tnaz
07-25-2015, 10:37 AM
Prayer sent, In Jesus I Pray.