PDA

View Full Version : Putting together another 310 set

Green Frog
05-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Well, after my last mega-trade with Brass Magnet, I thought I had put together what I "needed" for a while... but of course in the end, I still came up 1 item short. The #10 priming chamber I just knew I had is nowhere to be found. :( If anybody has a spare #10 PC in their chowder box that they would be willing to sell or trade, I would be most grateful. I believe I do have a spare Lyman J-type shell holder #10 if you want to go with your TruLine Jr for 32-20. :wink: As always, TIA for any help!

Froggie

Wayne Smith
05-14-2015, 08:56 AM
Sorry Froggie, I'm in your boat. Full set of dies and shell holder, no priming chamber.

bedbugbilly
05-14-2015, 09:26 AM
Sorry Froggie - I looked in my 310 odds and ends box and I don't have any PCs - will keep my eyes out for you though.

I thought I was "done" as well for a while. I put together a set of 310 dies for 8 X 57 Mauser - or so I got them out to "play" the other day and discovered I don't have the expander die like I though I did. :-( So . . . I'm on the "look out" for a 8mm expander die with a .323 expander stem. Sigh . . . the addiction never ends . . . . . :-)