PDA

View Full Version : KKM barrel fans, have you heard this?????

Dschuttig
04-24-2015, 01:14 PM
I just saw this posted on another site, wondering if it's true????? If so that is a true loss as I believe he was the mastermind of KKM....

I am sorry to say that Kevin McIntyre, of KKM Precison, passed away today of injuries suffered while riding his motorcycle near Virginia City, Nevada. He was hit by another motorcyclist traveling the opposite direction while out of his lane. Kevin was an avid motorcyclist, fisherman, hunter, shooter, and dedicated husband and father. He was a great American. He was also my friend. He will be missed.

nickE10mm
04-26-2015, 09:26 PM
I just saw this posted on another site, wondering if it's true????? If so that is a true loss as I believe he was the mastermind of KKM....

I am sorry to say that Kevin McIntyre, of KKM Precison, passed away today of injuries suffered while riding his motorcycle near Virginia City, Nevada. He was hit by another motorcyclist traveling the opposite direction while out of his lane. Kevin was an avid motorcyclist, fisherman, hunter, shooter, and dedicated husband and father. He was a great American. He was also my friend. He will be missed.

Terrible news. I've bought numerous barrels from him. Great guy.

He will be missed.

Dschuttig
04-27-2015, 01:13 AM
http://www.nevadaappeal.com/news/16043876-113/kevin-mcintire-of-dayton-dies-after-saturday-motorcycle

M-Tecs
04-30-2015, 09:20 PM
Wow. Prayers for his family. Installed a couple of his barrels