PDA

View Full Version : Kennesaw Ga

silverado
04-23-2015, 10:30 PM
I'm about to accept a job offer in the area of kennesaw ga, and am having a hard time finding a reasonably priced rental that would allow me to keep my dogs, a 35 pound hound mix, a pit bull, and the 85 pound mutt in my profile pic. If anyone could help out in my search it would be greatly appreciated. I am excited about the job, but the thought of leaving my dogs really hurts. I found a dog friendly house in my price range, but I was told my dogs were too big.

osteodoc08
04-24-2015, 05:53 AM
Lots of areas around kennesaw to live. Where ya moving from?

silverado
04-24-2015, 09:38 AM
I will be moving from chesapeake va. I guess cartersville is more accurate of a description of my work location, just north east of there actually.

kf4zht
04-24-2015, 10:48 AM
Check in Canton, Cartersville and Rome. A short, limited traffic drive down to Kennesaw. If you are outdoors type you'll prefer those areas anyway. Jasper may be an option also depending on where your are working exactly.

Send me a PM if you need some more information. I have lived around here since '96, currently in Ball Ground (just N of Canton).

silverado
04-24-2015, 01:11 PM
I appreciate the advice. I will look at those areas. Hopefully the home costs there are lower than the more populated areas also.

kf4zht
04-24-2015, 01:13 PM
Kennesaw has been a very popular area with a lot of growth as Atlanta sprawls. Once you get past that prices start going down and lot sizes increase. If you want more of a small town there are a few options in that area also.

osteodoc08
04-24-2015, 05:52 PM
Look to cartersville, white and taylorsville to the north. I live in Rome. Depends on how long you want to commute. Definitely look north of kennesaw for the better deals.

silverado
04-25-2015, 10:57 PM
So far it isn't looking good for me to be able to keep my dogs.... has me in a pretty bad mood. I hate home insurance companies even more than I hate anti gunners right now....