PDA

View Full Version : Inline Fabrication LNL-AP roller handle

SeabeeMan
04-11-2015, 11:55 AM
I received the short ergo roller handle for my LNL-AP yesterday and OH MY GOD IS IT AMAZING!!! I usually work a bit off to the left side of my press since that's where all my bins are placed and the handle fits perfectly. The press is mounted at 40" off the floor on my bench and at the bottom of the stroke, my arm is just shy of fully extended when I'm standing up straight. I'm 6' tall and found myself leaning to the right at the bottom of the stroke. I would end up with a sore back after about 75 rounds and would work in batches of 50 with a few minutes of doing something else in between. If you have an LNL-AP, get this handle right now. Don't wait, don't research, just buy it.

Their double bin output bracket is phenomenal as well. Now I just need to add the skylight LED light and build a case feeder!

Hardcast416taylor
04-11-2015, 03:58 PM
On my Projector presses I have a roller handle on 1 press and a red #3 pool table ball on the other press handle. I tend to prefer using the press with the pool ball. Everybody has a preference and this is mine.Robert

DaveInFloweryBranchGA
04-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Have one of the ergonomic version on my RCBS Pro 2000 auto advance progressive. Highly recommend it for any brand of press, including Dillon.

jmort
04-11-2015, 11:47 PM
Have one my Lee Challenger. Very nice addition.

dikman
04-12-2015, 03:18 AM
I made my own version(s) of the Ergo Roller handle to suit my Lee Turret and Pro 1000 presses. The handle design lets me sit when using the press, as it reduces the distance the handle has to travel on the down-stroke.
Works ok for me.

SeabeeMan
04-12-2015, 08:42 AM
I tried making my own but never could get the bends right. It didn't help that I was trying to cut bevels and then weld it back together since I didn't have my press brake yet.

waarp8nt
04-12-2015, 08:59 AM
Got one on my LNL too. Very nice.

dikman
04-14-2015, 07:49 AM
Rich, yeah, it was a bit tricky getting the bends right. I used stiff wire to bend to the right shape and used my forge to heat and bend the actual rod to match the wire. I made two (for the Turret press) but when I got the Pro 1000 I found it was different and the handle for the Turret wouldn't fit! I had to cut the end off and weld an offset on - looks a bit funny, but it works.

firebrick43
04-14-2015, 10:28 AM
I tried making my own but never could get the bends right. It didn't help that I was trying to cut bevels and then weld it back together since I didn't have my press brake yet.

Dont have a torch and a vice?

Bonz
04-14-2015, 10:42 AM
I have bought Ergo Roller Handles and light kits; great products & service

dudel
04-14-2015, 12:07 PM
On my Projector presses I have a roller handle on 1 press and a red #3 pool table ball on the other press handle. I tend to prefer using the press with the pool ball. Everybody has a preference and this is mine.Robert

The pool balls are great. I have them on the RockChucker (green) and the Dillon (blue). I much prefer them over the roller handle. The pool ball does not force wrist alignment with the stroke.

That's my preference (plus the pool ball was MUCH less expensive!)

Hardcast416taylor
04-14-2015, 03:31 PM
The pool balls are great. I have them on the RockChucker (green) and the Dillon (blue). I much prefer them over the roller handle. The pool ball does not force wrist alignment with the stroke.

That's my preference (plus the pool ball was MUCH less expensive!)

I later went with green #2 pool balls on my 2 RCBS presses and 2 orange #5 balls on my Lyman 450 lube/sizers.Robert

SeabeeMan
04-14-2015, 10:05 PM
Dont have a torch and a vice?

I didn't have a torch at the time when I tried it, just my MIG welder set up with flux core. I've expanded since then but there is no way I would have pulled off that kind of quality.

hornetman
04-15-2015, 09:23 AM
I just received one of In-Line's short roller Handles for my Co-Ax. As usual with all their products, it was a first class piece of gear. It completed cured the awkward movement of the handle stroke. I'll be ordering one of their roller handles for my Dillion 550B and old Rockchucker,

Ranger 7
04-19-2015, 11:23 AM
Yes, the roller arm seems to make it easier on my arm and "In Line" provided great service and product!