PDA

View Full Version : .357 MAX. Available

CLAYPOOL
03-29-2015, 12:20 AM
Zanders has 59 boxes in stock tonight. You have to be a dealer to buy from them. I am sure you guys know some dealers that will get them for you. They have sold out of new brass for the second time. These are Jamison brass and Jamison factory shells - 158 grain JHP's. 1.600 case length fired. Shoots very nice at close range as my vision is like most of you on here. Tired and wore out from working all my life. Star line is back ordered so here you go.. YES I could use a few .38 - 55 cases to try out that Cow Boy I bought. Need some way to slug the bore. Plug gauge says .275 @ the muzzle......? Yes I buy SCRATCHED Dan Wesson's and ain't afraid to pay for them

CLAYPOOL

Wrecker1
04-05-2015, 07:16 PM
Well Rick maybe you ought to have worn your PPE more in your younger years, that paint will eat up the eyes.

shoot-n-lead
04-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Well Rick maybe you ought to have worn your PPE more in your younger years, that paint will eat up the eyes.

Could be that his age contributes to the vision issues...like most of us. You did notice that he is retired...good chance that your time is coming.

SBertram
04-15-2015, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the info, I should have annealed my brass...but I didn't. I'm happy to see Starline isn't out of 32-20, as that DW needs to be fed.