PDA

View Full Version : brother won a raffle pistol.....can't find mags.

nagantguy
03-25-2015, 01:38 PM
Title says it all. Ruger lc9s the striker fired one, it came with one mag, we've looked around and on line, no one seems to have any, saw one on flee bay going for $99.99, Ruger has them.listed at like 39.00 but have none in stock, anyone know where we could get our hands on a few?? Thank you ladies and gents!

GREENCOUNTYPETE
03-25-2015, 01:51 PM
Mid-way has them backorder ok , expected over do , best bet is to order them and get them in a few weeks , several of the locak shops around here have them the LC9 the LC9s and the LC9s pro all use the same mag , they are all around 30 dollars a mag

they do make a 9 round mag now also

by the way make sure you try the pinki extension on the 7 rd mag it helps shooting a bunch

palmettosunshine
03-25-2015, 02:07 PM
I found mine on Amazon for around $25. I'll look and see if I can find the name of the seller.

palmettosunshine
03-25-2015, 02:12 PM
Well, as has been the trend here lately, I was wrong. It was on Ebay, last November, $34.00 shipped and the seller was bucksnortbrand. No listings currently for LC9 mags.....

GREENCOUNTYPETE
03-25-2015, 02:57 PM
further evidence that listening to your users and making the pistol they really wanted the LC9s pro , has been a home run for Ruger

the LC9s pro was exactly the gun I was looking for in 2012 , but the LC9 was the best available at the time , after 3 years almost constant carry I can say that it carries very easy , works every time I pull it out of the holster is more accurate than most people would think , and I even ran it in action pistol and besides not having enough extra mags only 3 it did well , the finish on mine doesn't look so good but not at all bad for 3 years carry in kydex

FergusonTO35
03-25-2015, 04:01 PM
My understanding is that the Kel-Tec PF9 mags will work, at least well enough for practice.

nagantguy
03-26-2015, 11:13 AM
Tried it the pf9 mag won't lock in on this particular pistol, have read other places that they will and they might on some, not this one.

scarry scarney
03-26-2015, 12:06 PM
Both myself and daughter have LC9's. I bought her one of the 9 round capacity magazines, and she has had nothing but issues with it. The regular mags run just fine in both pistols, just that "Large" one. It does fill the hand nicely, but due to issues, we keep it strictly for range duty.

El Greco
03-27-2015, 10:57 AM
Title says it all. Ruger lc9s the striker fired one, it came with one mag, we've looked around and on line, no one seems to have any, saw one on flee bay going for $99.99, Ruger has them.listed at like 39.00 but have none in stock, anyone know where we could get our hands on a few?? Thank you ladies and gents!
I just got some from Cabelas at $34.99

Garyshome
03-27-2015, 11:02 AM
I hate buying mags....I wish I could make & sell them!