PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle Gun Show this weekend..

oldfart1956
03-10-2015, 09:01 PM
Just a heads up for those close enough to attend that the Carlisle (Pa.) gun show is this weekend. This is one of those "box of chocklate" events...you just never know what you'll find. The last time I found powder readily available from $20/$28 a pound and primers were running $30. Not a great deal but at least they had them. Saw a couple Martini's and Bonnies Guns had a couple Cadets there. One treat was a young feller that had 3 tables filled to overflowing with holsters. Probably 50% of them were Bianchi and DeSantis and prices were $10/$25. Some still in the packages. Go figger? At the show prior to that one they had literally mountains of brass (.45acp @ $30 per 4000) and bullets out the wazoo. So ya just never know. Hope to be there on Saturday. Audie...the Oldfart..

Themoose
03-10-2015, 09:19 PM
I'll be there if I don't have to work..may even if I do... since I work near Carlisle... was at last show and was surprised by powder and primers also...

TheMoose

WarEagleEd
03-11-2015, 02:15 PM
I've never been. One of these days...

ejcrist
03-11-2015, 03:50 PM
I used to go to the Carlisle gun shows all the time. I got most of my best revolvers there. They always had great stuff.