PDA

View Full Version : Great Deals On Guns

bouncer50
03-06-2015, 08:54 PM
In the past year i found a Fr-8 in great shape for a 105.00 dollars they had it mark 7.62x54r. I knew it was 7.62x51 {308 ] They said that a guy bought it and would not work:-o. That why they were selling it cheap.[smilie=s: The same day i went to a different pawn shop and found a Danish Madson M-47 really nice for 220.00 dollars. They had it mark as a Mauser conversion. :shock: Their are deals out their you just have to find them. A lot of gun people just don"t know about military guns.:bigsmyl2: That Just a few of a good deals i have found.

leebuilder
03-06-2015, 09:08 PM
I had a buddy with a finned mosin, was given to him and could not get 303 to chamber,, got it as a wall hanger,, well it chambers 7.62×54 real nice and shoots them even better.
Got a really nice Vostock CM2 at a surplus shop dirt cheap felt like a bandit putting it in the car.
Found a realy nice No1mk3 target with PH sight for 125.00 at a pawn shop, felt like a bandit that day too. With more reshearch i found out it was a "Peddled Scheme" rifle.
never know what you will find or trip over some days, makes milsurps even funner!!!!!

jugulater
03-07-2015, 12:01 PM
in the past year i have been extremely lucky. my first bit of luck was a S&W Victory model revolver that i bought from a pawnshop for the ridiculously low price of $100. Then I basically stole a Spanish Remington Rolling Block at a yard sale for $25!!! it was in pieces and the barrel is pitted, but the action is perfect! then i came across my two 1891 Argentine mausers, one i paid $190 for and the other i traded a Turkish sporterized mauser for. both have nice shiny bores and will hold Minute-Of-Clay pigeon at 100yrds. my last two acts of luck involved a Mauser Single shot .22 with a lyman Jr.targetspot scope attached and a spencer repeating shotgun! all in all i might be out $500. i feel like a thief!

bouncer50
03-07-2015, 12:38 PM
ok some of my other great finds. No 5 Jungle Carbine pawn shop no import marks really nice just missing the magazine for 50.00 bucks. After doing the paper work i told the owner you sold me a 300.00 plus rifle for fifty bucks,his reply was i only paid 25.00 bucks for it.

fatelk
03-07-2015, 01:26 PM
Years ago I found an old "Russian" SKS on the used rack for $125. It looked a bit rough externally (blood rust?), but new inside. The dealer must have had a bad morning because he was really rude to me so I almost didn't buy it. It turned out to be a Vietnam bring-back NVA produced rifle.

I kind of wish I had kept it, but it was worth enough that a collector needed it a lot more than I did. I never thought any SKS was worth $800, but now I see the rare ones go for a lot more than that.

jrap
03-13-2015, 12:47 PM
Getting that Madsen is crazy. I got a Carano 91 ts carbine with the original lug for $205 and some bullet tips. He thought it was an m38

bouncer50
03-13-2015, 05:20 PM
Getting that Madsen is crazy. I got a Carano 91 ts carbine with the original lug for $205 and some bullet tips. He thought it was an m38 All my years collecting guns i have done some reading on the Madsen and seen picture of them but never seen one in person. They only made 6,500 of them. I could not believe i found one i was not really looking for one but it found me. Its more of a sporting rifle than a military rifle. Its a great shooting rifle with the factory rubber butt pad. Try one you will really like it.

Uncle Grinch
03-13-2015, 06:05 PM
I picked up an all matching Swedish M94 carbine for $325 (I actually talked them down from $350) because the thought it was a "modified " Swede M96 and had it tagged as such.