PDA

View Full Version : 338rcm

ol skool
02-12-2015, 11:25 PM
Anyone else stock up 338RCM brass?

Reforming 375 Ruger and 300RCM has been fun but it'll be nice to use some headstamp for a change.

Might have to go buy an OR SportsPac of tags now!

cainttype
02-13-2015, 01:17 AM
There was a run of 338 RCM a few months back. It didn't seem widely available for very long.
Luckily, I am stocked well enough to not worry. In fact, I was fitting several different cast designs, 4 actually, into one of the Hawkeyes here for it's soon to be first lead projectile test runs.
ManVentureOutpost had the best price I saw in the last run. If you get on their "notify me" list, you may get in on their next restock.
Good luck.

ol skool
02-13-2015, 02:08 AM
I stocked up. There seems to be some still available. Check ammoseek if ya need more.

Did you get NOE's Loverin for 338? Haven't tried it yet, too many chores in the way right now... Just picked up some 210gr NP's blems for kicks too.

Screwbolts
02-13-2015, 07:38 AM
OP, ol skool: should this / these questions actually be in a different thread. Example; , Factory rifles? or Case Forming / Re-forming?

Or did I miss the hunting / harvesting game questions / results?

Ken

ol skool
02-13-2015, 10:33 AM
Looked over the different categories and like you couldn't decide where it should go.

Mod welcome to move if they want.

Screwbolts
02-13-2015, 01:51 PM
Thank you for the kind words. Actually I could decide where I would have posted the question, was just trying to be kind, and offer suggestions.

IMHO, I find it unlikely for someone interested in the availability of 338 RCM brass to look in the "Hunting with CB's" section first. I think you would get more/higher response with better placement.

Ken