PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Blowing out Muzzle Loaders

Rick Hodges
02-07-2015, 07:24 AM
My local Walmart is blowing out hunting equipment including inline Muzzleloaders: CVA Scout $79, CVA Optima $139, TC Impact $154.

I picked up a Wolf. You have to ask the sporting goods manager about it as they took the rifles off the shelf and have them in the back room. It just might be worth a trip to "Wally World".

johnson1942
02-07-2015, 08:56 AM
good tip for those looking for a bargin. thanks

oldracer
02-07-2015, 06:59 PM
Well that figures......in the wonderful state of CA wally world does not sell guns any longer! If they sell any side lock rifles can you let me know and how much they would be as I can always use another one!!!!! I'd want a 50 caliber as all my round ball guns are 50 cal. You can send me an email if you want as I sure would appreciate it. Thanks Roger.

ejcrist
02-08-2015, 11:49 PM
My local Walmart is blowing out hunting equipment including inline Muzzleloaders: CVA Scout $79, CVA Optima $139, TC Impact $154.

I picked up a Wolf. You have to ask the sporting goods manager about it as they took the rifles off the shelf and have them in the back room. It just might be worth a trip to "Wally World".

They'd have to pay me a lot more than $154 to leave the store with an inline. Or did you mean that's how much they're selling them for?

Beagle333
02-08-2015, 11:53 PM
My wally doesn't sell em either. They used to, back in glorious days past,..... but we got "right with things" now and they only sell what is good for us.

gmsharps
02-09-2015, 12:26 AM
Black powder is seasonal and Wally World moves them out to make room for the new seasonal stuff at greatly reduced prices. I used to pick up my ML supplies after the season and hope again soon.

gmsharps

jr612
02-09-2015, 01:27 AM
I haven't been to my local walmart in some time, I guess I now have a reason to go.

oldred
02-09-2015, 07:19 AM
About this time of year I start checking with them for the BP clearance items, often some of this stuff will sell for about 10 cents on the dollar. I picked up 400 54 caliber round balls once, a bunch of 54 caliber T/C Maxi-Balls (our WallyWorld quit carrying these) and some lube/cleaning supplies for even less than 10 cents on the dollar a couple of years ago. Of course lots of other folks have caught on to this and now WallyWorld don't cut prices nearly as much as they did because of the bargain hunters who scarf up everything with a red mark-down price on it. About the only real bargains I have seen the last couple of years is the powder, T7, Pyro, etc but I have no use for that and so leave it for others.