PDA

View Full Version : Gator gas checks

charger 1
09-24-2007, 03:51 PM
In posting with haste in the group buy section as to the fact that Larry Blackmon also sells his checks to private individuals some confusion came about. Firstly let me state I asked Larry if I would "take a bath" buying as an individual. He said no. What I meant by that(as pointed out by buckshot) is that he said I did not have to have a high amount to still get a good deal. Now I suppose we're going to find out just how much of a deal a group buy is over a single buy. I think as 45nut pointed out to me the IMPORTANT thing here is for everybody to know that Larry Blackmon of Gator gas checks deals with us in group buys, BUT if you dont see what you want comming up on the buy Larry is more than happy to take your order.(IT IS NOT A MUST TO BUY IN BULK) I've noticed that the group buy page and the article on LASC sight are both addressing this properly now. Hopefully clearing this up has made things easier for all concerned.

Group buy or not. Larry is at
Bullet Swaging Supply
303 McMillan Road
West Monroe, LA 71291
(318) 387-7257
Fax (318) 325-7034

Txcowboy52
05-25-2021, 10:08 PM
Gator gas checks are good people, great to deal with!

Stockbroker
07-15-2021, 01:22 PM
Contact info above is out of date.
New is
206 River Oaks Drive
West Monroe, LA 71291
318-387-3266

gwpercle
07-16-2021, 01:56 PM
Bullet Swaging Supply , aka Gator Gas Checks ?, still has a web site @
www.bulletswagingsupply.com it says be patient while we are under construction .
A search on Gator Gas Checks got me to Sage's Outdoors ... I guess if you want checks you order through Sage ?
I was in the last Group Buy and was more than happy with Gator Gas Checks .
Thanks for the address change ... I might need more checks and Gator's get the nod .
I can drive to W. Monroe and get them !
Gary

too many things
07-19-2021, 09:00 PM
he will do custom checks also.
but does take some time as you can see
few years back i got a LEE 338 custom mold the reg checks would not work
sent him a bullet and about 1 month had 1000. that works fine .
also same with a 50 bmg mold
again time and price , but you get a check that works