PDA

View Full Version : I know we have been over this 100 times BUT

Char-Gar
02-27-2008, 03:09 PM
I wasn't paying attention. What is the official Cast Boolit, by gosh, 100% fix for the darn alignment pins coming out of the Lee six hole blocks. It has already been back to Lee and their little piss ant staking job lasted five casts. Enough to make a preacher cuss!!!!

NVcurmudgeon
02-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Sorry, no answer here. But bless all Texans for adding "pissant" to the English language. No other word so precisely expresses the depth of contemptability.

onceabull
02-27-2008, 06:32 PM
Words of truth&wisdom from NvC.. Prior to the great migration there were no pissants in Calif. By first grade they could be found statewide..One I found HER, I learned that they can appear anywhere.. :roll: Onceabull

Nrut
02-27-2008, 07:43 PM
Charger...If they are coming out the front side (mold side) I use a nail that I flattened then squared off with a file (a small screw driver would work)...I noticed that Lee must use something simular as on some molds you can see where they "staked" the mold before shipped...On the backside I use an old nail set...:)

imashooter2
02-27-2008, 08:25 PM
I removed the pin and stippled it with a center punch. Leave approximately 1/8 of an inch on the end clean to allow starting back into the bore straight. Press it back in and lube the pin and bushing with Bullplate or anti seize compound.

It's worked for me for better than 5,000 so far.