PDA

View Full Version : RCBS Customer Service

Bzcraig
01-28-2015, 11:20 PM
I purchased a RCBS Trim Pro from a member here and long story short, I needed to order a couple of new parts. I searched their website, couldn't find it so I sent an email. Got an email back the next day saying the parts were on the way. I even explained I bought it second hand. Great customer service!

Beagle333
01-28-2015, 11:45 PM
Yep, great service. I called them to order some missing mounting screws for a mold that I bought used, and they sent me two sets, no charge!

Bayou52
01-29-2015, 06:06 AM
These are typical examples of RCBS' stellar customer service.

Horse Knuckle
01-29-2015, 12:41 PM
Ditto on all....solid company and good products. The few interactions I've had with them have been first rate.

timspawn
01-29-2015, 01:17 PM
UPS just dropped off my RCBS Sidewinder Tumbler. They replaced the drum and rollers at no cost. I believe this unit is about ten years old and I bought it used. It took less than a month from the day I shipped it to get it back.

DR Owl Creek
01-29-2015, 01:55 PM
Other than a long wait on the phone if you call, RCBS has always sent me anything I've asked for quickly, with no questions asked.

Dave

509thsfs
01-29-2015, 07:06 PM
I've had them send me parts free. And as stated above, that was even after telling them I had bought the stuff second hand. I called them once about getting my old lubrisizer that I had bought 2nd hand (it had to be 20 yrs old) worked on. They told me to send it in and they would look and see what they could do. Couple weeks later I received a brand new one as a replacement.