PDA

View Full Version : Put the GM LRH barrel up for sale...

newton
01-26-2015, 11:50 AM
Well, said I was going to do it last October, and it is now time. I just do not see me having the time to do all the different projects I want to right now, and I am sure there are others out there wanting to do them. Its not fair of me to keep a nice barrel like this stuck in the corner. lol

Thought I'd let you guys know since I had mentioned it last year. Its in the swapping and selling section. Figured I would let it sit on this site for a while before moving it on to Ebay. I always try to give back to my fellow Castbooliters first and foremost before the world out there. lol

johnson1942
01-28-2015, 02:52 PM
ok guys, if you have a stock to put this one into its a real buy. you can shoot a 335 to 400 grain paperpatched bullet with ease with this barrel. it will be as powerfull as a 45/70 and if you put tang tip up sights on it their would be no reason you could do some fun 500 yard shooting. you could even scope it with a buffalo rifle scope and man what a gun that would be. if you dont know how to paper patch, either idaho ron, moose or i or several other here at cast boolits can teach you over the internet. its not rocket science and never met any one who couldnt learn it in a couple of minutes. i would buy this barrel but i really have way too many guns now. again it is a really good deal.

OverMax
01-28-2015, 08:44 PM
I'm interested in seeing your listed add. But can't find it. Looked thru 10 pages of adds and never came across your barrel. So just what page # will I find it listed sir.

Beagle333
01-28-2015, 08:49 PM
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?267073-4-Barrels-for-sale&highlight=

newton
01-28-2015, 11:53 PM
If the junk stock I had wouldn't have split on me I was working up a paper patch load for it. I also had worked on a load for the 515 grain knurled boolit. But it it was literally just a few days before deer camp so I bought a new complete gun and put this barrel away. Just looking to try and recoup some cost for that new gun. It's listed for less than I paid, but I did but it new after all.

newton
01-28-2015, 11:53 PM
Thanks beagle.