PDA

View Full Version : Scored 2 - New MEC Sizemasters

HeadLead
01-18-2015, 06:29 PM
Yesterday I picked up 2 Size masters. 1 - 12 gauge and 1 - 20 gauge unit. Both brand new but the boxes were pretty much toast. I also received several extra powder bushings, wad guides, 6 & 8 point crimp starters and lots of other extras. All for the unbelievable price of $250.00. Could have got more but ran out of cash. So does this sound like a good deal?

TNsailorman
01-18-2015, 06:39 PM
MEC loaders are great little machines. I used a 650 and a Grabber when I shot trap and skeet in competition every weekend years ago. They load as good of a shell as one would need. Better than most. The Sizemaster is an excellent machine for the money that resizes the brass section of the hull (important it you shoot auto's or slide shotguns). I think you did extremely on your buy. Good deal indeed. james

EDG
01-18-2015, 06:40 PM
You can check eBay to see what they are selling for and then factor in the cost of shipping which you did not have to pay.
A lot of guys are getting rid of their loaders because of the high price of shot. Those are excellent single stage loaders- the best in my opinion. I have several of them and a 700 Versa Mec. I have had mine a long time so they were a good bit less expensive.

LUBEDUDE
01-19-2015, 10:43 AM
You got a Smokin' deal!

What you paid is less than just what ONE new one would go for!

Depending on we're you shop, they roughly go for around $270-325, depending upon shipping.

Enjoy!