Did ya check CH's website ?

https://www.ch4d.com/products/equipment/case-trimmers/301000

larryw
01-17-2015, 10:42 PM
Did ya check CH's website ?

https://www.ch4d.com/products/equipment/case-trimmers/301000

Told 'ya I was no computer genius. I googled C&H & found nothing just
sent to Wilson?? Never mind CH -vs- C&H ??? I'm going to go set at my
bench now & feel really, really stupid & embarrased.....

TNsailorman
01-18-2015, 06:53 PM
No need to be embarrassed. The folks on this site are extremely helpful about sharing the information they have gained from their direct knowledge and research. A teacher once told me the only "stupid question" was one that was not asked when needed. I believe that. By the way, C&H are great folks too. They even make some parts for other people presses; like universal rams for the old dedicated to caliber press rams. james

SSGOldfart
01-27-2015, 11:55 AM
No need to be embarrassed. The folks on this site are extremely helpful about sharing the information they have gained from their direct knowledge and research. A teacher once told me the only "stupid question" was one that was not asked when needed. I believe that. By the way, C&H are great folks too. They even make some parts for other people presses; like universal rams for the old dedicated to caliber press rams. james
we must have had the same teacher??????

gwpercle
01-28-2015, 08:59 PM
Don't feel embarrassed, how would you have known the name changed to CH4D, I didn't either until I joined this site. Now that I know where to find them they helped me get a couple presses back in operation. We all here to share knowledge and pass along information. No one person knows everything. You got a question just ask, that's what we are about.
And welcome aboard , glad to have you.
Gary