PDA

View Full Version : George sent me a Package

brstevns
01-12-2015, 06:24 PM
I received a package from George today. Inside was brass and 2 SFR boxes Of J-words in all type of cal , shapes and weights. Never seen so many pretty bullets. I think he is trying to keep be busy measuring, weighing and sorting. Maybe it is his way of keeping me out of trouble! :bigsmyl2: God Bless George!!!

Bored1
01-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Maybe that George just got into too much of that whitelightning that Brass left out for him and figured it was better to let someone else sort em!!!! May wanna leave a sip out with some cookies for him, just in case he comes back by once you do all the tedious work!!!

BrassMagnet
01-12-2015, 08:41 PM
He can kill a quart of sour mash pretty quick! Don't leave him just one of those little airline bottles. He might get upset!

labradigger1
01-12-2015, 08:50 PM
I like George, if he comes by here I'll share some crown and coke with him until the wee hours.
Lab

Bored1
01-12-2015, 08:53 PM
I like George, if he comes by here I'll share some crown and coke with him until the wee hours.
Lab

Doesn't work that way with George. He'll wait till you've been partaking in that crown until the wee hours and show up "after the parties over"!

brstevns
01-12-2015, 11:25 PM
Hope he doesn't find were I keep my home made pear wine! He will never find his way home?