PDA

View Full Version : Bull Shop Bullets

FromTheWoods
01-07-2015, 01:19 AM
Does The Bull Shop have a working internet site? I'd like to check out what Dan can make to fit my rifles, and if I could see bullets and styles, it would help me to not ask him quite so many questions as I have now.

possom813
01-07-2015, 01:54 AM

pjames32
01-07-2015, 02:07 AM
Check/search for a post titled "Well"
Report back after you read it.
PJ

FromTheWoods
01-07-2015, 03:40 AM
Seems the "Well" thread is about a different person. I'm inquiring about Dan and Tina who sell cast bullets out of Montana.

jmort
01-07-2015, 03:45 AM
You do not have to explain yourself to two members who have been here two years and zero years respectively. There is at least one, or two recent threads providing contact info for Dan. If no one posts here, I will try and dig it up for you. I am thinking Bad Water Bill may have info, but I may be way wrong.

possom813
01-07-2015, 04:13 AM
You do not have to explain yourself to two members who have been here two years and zero years respectively. There is at least one, or two recent threads providing contact info for Dan. If no one posts here, I will try and dig it up for you. I am thinking Bad Water Bill may have info, but I may be way wrong.

I didn't ask for an explanation, I honestly didn't know if he was serious with the drama surrounding the Bullshop name currently or just an attempt at humor.

dragon813gt
01-07-2015, 07:47 AM
Both Bullshop and Jr have been banned permanently. You can find Bullshops contact info through a google search.

Scharfschuetze
01-07-2015, 10:41 AM
Here is his address:

The Bullshop
PO box 240030
Dell MT 59724

By the way, there is a Bull Shop catering to shooters up in Delta Junction, Alaska. Different shop, but it will come back on an internet search so look for a Bullshop without the space between Bull and Shop. It's been years since I've been in Delta Junction. Nice place in the summer.

pjames32
01-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Too many Bull Shops! My bad.
Thanks Mortimer for your kind comment.
PJ

FromTheWoods
01-07-2015, 03:04 PM
Yikes! Seems my simple question awakened a feud. All I'm attempting to find is a visual representation of Dan and Tina's bullet inventory. If I can see the styles for my rifles, I should be able to order a supply without troubling Dan and Tina with (blind) questions.

Prior to my question, I found the "http://bullshop.weebly.com" address and page. There, I can read prices, but the link to bullets sends me to "http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=459863306". If there is another internet address that works, would someone please send it along? If there are no pictures/drawings of bullets from the Montana shop, will someone let me know?

I don't need to be involved in whatever the tiff is with other Bull-type banned people.

If my week goes as planned, I'll be out of computer range this evening and for a few days after that. So, if I don't respond to questions and messages, it's because I'm back in pre-internet territory--Cabin in the woods! Whoopee! (Of course I'll have a supply of cast bullets with me to shoot out of a Winchester.)

Guesser
01-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Tina is on Face Book advertising bullets. I ran across her a few days ago but didn't connect till now. I don't remember the page name.

HATCH
01-07-2015, 05:51 PM
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008393923715&fref=ts

JWFilips
01-07-2015, 09:14 PM
Daniel seems to be concentrating on His Swaged Jacketed Bullets" coynamite" line at this time, since Boolit alloy is becoming harder to come by from what I have heard. He has said Tina is putting up a new website ( I think that is the previous link posted).
Just contact him and ask what he has in stock. He will help you if he can.
Jim

Dan Cash
01-07-2015, 10:57 PM
Both Bullshop and Jr have been banned permanently. You can find Bullshops contact info through a google search.

Do you mean that we will have no more junior employment and travel sagas?

gpidaho
01-07-2015, 11:21 PM
I've reached Dan Sr. at bullshop@3rivers.net been six months or so. Might see if it still works. GP

FromTheWoods
01-10-2015, 02:15 AM
I haven't graduated to a Facebook account.

Thank you all for your help with this. I'll make the measurements I need and email Tina and Dan. Through their patience and with their expertise, they have helped me in the past to find the right bullets. Just didn't want to take so much of their time. If I could see the type and size bullet on an inventory sheet, I'd have less explaining for them to read.