PDA

View Full Version : Bighorn 209.

alleyyooper
02-20-2008, 10:50 AM
Seeing lots of post on this powder on different ML sights. Most say the cost is $23.00 for 10 OZ of the stuff. My local gun store sells T 7 for $20.00 a pound. Real black is very hard to find with out driving miles and miles or paying a hasmat fee, many like me just buy a sub.
So why are people saying they will spent that kind of money for this stuff? Most say it is the cleaning issue. Why is cleaning your equipment after use an issue? Do people just throw their shot guns and center fires in a corner with out care? I bet if they do the dog only gets fed when it sets at the table too.
I'll stick with T7 myself and when I get to lazy to clean my equipment I'll buy a Savage, uses smokeless powder and that powder cost less than T 7 even. Or be scatered to the wind on Big DeNoc.

:mrgreen: Al

freedom475
02-20-2008, 11:05 AM
Just got some BP from Graf's.....There brand powder is around $10lb......10lbs plus shipping and Hazmat is just $135 thats just 13.50 to your door, and the powder seems very promising, If you by the whole case of 25lbs it's only $11 a pound shipped to your door. Haven't tried it in the sharps yet but works great in the Flinter.