PDA

View Full Version : rcbs universal hand priming tool

hound13
12-31-2014, 11:11 PM
ive had this tool for 2 years now and was using it last summer and it fell on me ,and broke the small primer feed where the tray fits on . so I never used it since I seen a post where a guy had rcbs stuff for awhile and he contacted them and there response was heres the part no charge . so I got typing this past weekend and sent an email to rcbs told them what happened . I got an email back on Monday to say heres the part no charge not even for shipping ,boy I was shocked but you cant beat that for customer service . my hat goes off too them thanks rcbs,has any one else got stuff from them that was used for awhile ???>>>> hound13:shock:

pworley1
12-31-2014, 11:17 PM
I haven't broken any RCBS stuff yet.

hound13
12-31-2014, 11:39 PM
give it time you will hound13

Bayou52
01-01-2015, 12:13 AM
If RCBS made it, they will stand behind it. No BS, no ifs, ands or buts. Doesn't matter if you bought it new, used or if it was given to you. Doesn't matter if it's 2 years old or 20 years old.

The only parts I couldn't get from RCBS were those pertaining to long discontinued products and the company simply didn't have any more parts. The Posi-Prime hand primimng tool is one such discontinued product for which the company may no longer have certain parts. In fact, I may have received the last 2 priming assemblies the company had in its inventory. At least that is what the company rep said at the time.

I will buy RCBS products to the exclusion of others due to their stellar customer service. There's green all over my loading bench.

Bayou52

TreeKiller
01-01-2015, 02:07 AM
The only things i had to buy from RCBS was the little pins for the Berdan Priming tool.

hound13
01-01-2015, 10:59 AM
well im liking the way they think might be expensive too buy but they stand behind what they sell hound13