PDA

View Full Version : Prayer

Certaindeaf
12-31-2014, 04:09 AM
My dear brothers and sisters, let's enjoin our hands and bow our heads and give thanks. amen

w5pv
12-31-2014, 07:42 AM
God our Father if it is your will
Walk through our houses and
take away all worries and illness
In JESUS's name,we pray.Amen

buckwheatpaul
12-31-2014, 07:47 AM
Dear Brothers and Sisters, while our Country faces numerous challenges please find favor in us and take us by the hand and lead us out of our situation. We realize that You and Jesus are our only chance and we need your guidance so that we may minister to our lost government, the less fortunate, lost, and hopeless citizens.....bring us back to You and let know one forget that the only way into Heaven is through Jesus Christ who is my Savior! Amen

Certaindeaf
12-31-2014, 01:41 PM
I'm no preacher man for sure and thereby only can espouse/mutter imperfectly, of course. It just really struck/strikes me in a good way that up front and center is this "portal" here in plain daylight within this fine site.
May God continue to bless us all.

Bo1
12-31-2014, 02:04 PM
“‘“The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace.”’

Amen

RED333
12-31-2014, 07:33 PM
O Lord thank you for another day, Bless us with your love and forgiveness.

Bzcraig
01-01-2015, 02:01 AM
This has been a passage that has guided me through many difficult times and has been an encouragement Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose

GoodOlBoy
01-01-2015, 02:11 AM
Lord bless and keep us through another year, if it be your will. May we walk in righteousness, my we care more for others than ourselves. May we be a light to guide those in the darkness to your path.

Amen.

Richard

DeputyDog25
01-07-2015, 05:49 PM
Our Gracious Heavenly Father, we come in your presence and praise you Father that we are able to talk directly to the One who created this entire universe. We are thankful that you sent Christ here to minister and spread your word, but most of all we are so thankful that You sent Your Son to die on a lonely cross, scorned, beaten, spat on, cursed, and forsaken. Jesus didn't have to suffer that way for us, but He loves us so much that He subjected Himself to that humiliation and death so that we could be forgiven of our sin, He paid the ultimate price because He loves us that much. Father we just thank you for this new year and ask your blessings on this nation, our leaders, for our military personnel who are sacrificing their lives for our freedom. Father we pray that Your will be done and that You keep us in Your will. Father let us be a light in this dark world, and let us live our lives as You directed and that others see You through us. Father we know that with the shape this world is in, it won't be long before You return to take your chosen home. Father I just pray that those that are lost or refuse to see that they need You in their lives, that they can no longer live without You and accept You as their Personal Lord and Savior. We pray that you would bless us and keep us safe, and may You lead us, guide us and direct us in all we say and do and that Your will be done through our lives, we give You Heavenly Father all the Praise and Glory, and we Bless Your Holy Name. For it is in the precious name of Jesus that we pray, Amen.

jcren
01-07-2015, 06:13 PM
Second that Certain, it is comforting to know that in these troubled and frightening times there are still some good and righteous people, and more than a few of them are right here.

I'm no preacher man for sure and thereby only can espouse/mutter imperfectly, of course. It just really struck/strikes me in a good way that up front and center is this "portal" here in plain daylight within this fine site.
May God continue to bless us all.