PDA

View Full Version : Need some pricing advice on 22 cal package deal

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
12-30-2014, 12:36 AM
Hey fellas, I have some extra swage dies I know I won't use. These are older dies I acquired but function just fine. They are Corbin reloading press dies (with the ejector rod in the top of the dies) and have snap in shellholder base punches. I have a core seat die with 2 punches...one for rimfire brass and the other for commercial jackets. I have what appears to be a standard 6s ogive point form die AND also a 22 Hornet point form die. One base punch for the 2 point form dies. All 3 dies have their own ejector rods. I also have a derim die made by Lafaun with the corresponding snap in base punch. I figure it is a great starter kit for someone with just a reloading press. As a package deal, what is a fair price?? Thanks!!!

Here are a few pics. I formed up a 22 hornet in the only size jacket I had just so you could see the ogive profile. It squooshed a bit of lead out of the tip and I trimmed it with wire cutters. I think that if you got your core weight right there wouldnt be any trimming necessary. It leaves a bit of lead exposed at the tip. Formed up the 6s mics at .2240 and the 22 hornet is .2243 with commercial jackets and dead soft cores. Thanks for looking!

rolltide
12-30-2014, 07:13 PM
PM sent

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
12-30-2014, 07:46 PM
Anyone?? :veryconfu

freebullet
12-31-2014, 05:45 AM
I don't know what they are worth. What do you need for them? Put them up for auction or post them for what you would set the reserve at.