PDA

View Full Version : Well.....

Bullshop Junior
12-29-2014, 12:37 AM
Looks like I am looking for work again. Ever feel like bad luck just follows you around?

starmac
12-29-2014, 12:58 AM
Well shoot and a whole bunch of other bad words, I was afraid of that.

MtGun44
12-29-2014, 01:34 AM
Sorry to hear that. What sort of jobs are you looking for? I think you said
heavy equipment operator. If correct, have you tried for highway companies
doing road work? Seems pretty steady, although I bet winter is the worst
part of the year.

Bill

Jr.
12-29-2014, 02:40 AM
Rail road is always hiring. BNSF to be exact. I know warren buffet owns the thing but the pay is good and the retirement is outstanding. Going through the process myself right now to be an equipment operator on the track maintenance crew. Definitely worth looking into.

Bullshop Junior
12-29-2014, 03:18 AM
Sorry to hear that. What sort of jobs are you looking for? I think you said
heavy equipment operator. If correct, have you tried for highway companies
doing road work? Seems pretty steady, although I bet winter is the worst
part of the year.

Bill
I've been applying with the county and state Road departments around north dakota and montana. I am willing to do anythint, but I prefer running equipment or turning wrenches.

Bullshop Junior
12-29-2014, 03:22 AM
Rail road is always hiring. BNSF to be exact. I know warren buffet owns the thing but the pay is good and the retirement is outstanding. Going through the process myself right now to be an equipment operator on the track maintenance crew. Definitely worth looking into.
I'll look into that tomorrow. I gotta find something pretty quick. Work has been slowing down, so I really havn't worked much the last couple weeks. I kept hoping it would get better. I havn't quit, or been laid off yet, but I am one of four guys left out of the 100 or so when I first started. I know the company doesn't have any more jobs laid out, and they made a rule recently where if it's below 0 we don't work, which is bull in this part of the country. It's just a way to blame the weather, instead of the fact that they screwed around and lost all four of our major oil company's we do business with, because they kept screwing up.

Jr.
12-29-2014, 04:01 AM
OPEC oil prices might have something to do with this as well.

But waste management is another company that may be looking for equipment operators. It's nasty work in the trash but I did it for 5 years and it paid the bills and kept the family fed. This is another company like BNSF that is everywhere and always looking

The BNSF route takes a while I put an application in the first of November and if all my physical and what not go through I will be starting in February. But this is a job where it is possible to make over 200k a year and for young guys like you and me be able to retire in the mid to late 50s with a very nice pension.

freebullet
12-29-2014, 04:11 AM
Bummer! I hope something turns up for you Jr.

6bg6ga
12-29-2014, 07:41 AM
I've been applying with the county and state Road departments around north dakota and montana. I am willing to do anythint, but I prefer running equipment or turning wrenches.

I feel for you. Sometimes you have to take anything that will get you thru it.

Wayne Smith
12-29-2014, 08:40 AM
If you are where you can get a Railroad job it is well worth it. The most effecient transportation system we have, not likely to disappear anytime soon.

dakotashooter2
12-29-2014, 10:34 AM
I heard just a couple weeks back that there are 700-800 Railroad jobs available and over 400 of those in ND..

JonB_in_Glencoe
12-29-2014, 10:44 AM
My neighbor just got hired by the local Railroad (TCWR), He's a mechanic by trade, now I don't know what he was hired for?
http://tcwr.net/
I believe their main repair facility is in Glencoe. I realize this probably doesn't help you much, BUT... it's an example of the type of places to look. Meaning, don't over look the small rail lines.
Good Luck,
Jon

WILCO
12-29-2014, 11:00 AM
Looks like I am looking for work again. Ever feel like bad luck just follows you around?

It's an opportunity for a new course of action.
There is no bad luck. Just personal choices and fate.
Be grateful you were born in America. You have the ability to reinvent yourself.

WILCO
12-29-2014, 11:04 AM
Top Characteristics of Successful People (http://storiesofusa.com/top-characteristics-of-successful-people/)

Love Life
12-29-2014, 11:19 AM
Whatever happened to enlisting?

Bullshop Junior
12-29-2014, 11:47 AM
Amanda.

Love Life
12-29-2014, 11:48 AM
Ahhhh. Say no more. Happy wife=happy life.

472x1B/A
12-29-2014, 12:01 PM

I live near the Galesburg Ill. hub. Over 100 trains a day in and out. BNSF puts out apps every other month. Over 100 apply each time but only 10 are hired. Thoes are the ones that pass the drug test. $150,000 - $200,000 EASY on track jobs after the first year or two. Pass the welding test and it goes up. I regret not going there after getting out of the war. Upon retireing spouse gets $1000 a month just for being married to you, no matter her age. Very well looking into Jr.

gpidaho
12-29-2014, 12:16 PM
Jr. The oil business and all forms of construction will always be "Boom or Bust" I fought the hard fight my whole working career and it's always out of work or you need to be triplets. Im soooooo glad to be retired. Good luck my friend GP

Avery Arms
12-29-2014, 12:17 PM
If you have experience on heavy equipment you shouldn't have much trouble finding work in Montana or North Dakota, most companies only work spring-fall but you can easily make a year's supply of money in 7-8 months assuming you find a decent position with overtime or doing government road/school/utility work for davis bacon pay.

Northern improvements does a lot of the road work in ND and they pay fixed (high) wages with overtime.

Of course if you work for idiots or incompetents you are always going to suffer no matter how great the local economy is.

MtGun44
12-29-2014, 12:59 PM
Is there any kind of certificate in that business? I know about ASE certifies
mechs, but not sure how you get it and how much difference it may make
in getting a job. What about car dealerships as a mech?

Bill

Bad Water Bill
12-29-2014, 01:06 PM
Canadian National might be another place to look.

IIRC they are now building a new training facility for NEW employees.

Recluse
12-29-2014, 01:33 PM

Amanda.

Last I recall of that particular conversation, you were set on enlisting with the USMC--and I can easily see why a young bride would be severely concerned over that.

Why not consider Air Force? You can turn a wrench on a LOT of things there from small airplanes to big airplanes to automobiles to engines to large equipment. You would essentially move only two times--Lackland AFB for basic training, then to tech school (whichever base it was at) and then you'd get PCS'd (Permanent Change of Station) to your duty base. For one-termers, you typically don't get PCS'd again, so you'd have three or more years of absolute stability at one base.

During that time, you'd be earning money and funds for your GI Bill which can be used for a myriad of schools ranging from college to trade schools to vocational schools and even flight schools or seafaring (marine) schools.

Something to think about.

:coffee:

No_1
12-29-2014, 07:58 PM
Do you think you can use some of that free time to clear up some ---> unfinished business <--- (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?261733-DEADBEAT-quot-Bullshop-Junior-quot&p=3061397&viewfull=1#post3061397) ? You have hosed CGA pretty bad.

Work has been slowing down, so I really havn't worked much the last couple weeks.

BLTsandwedge
12-29-2014, 09:46 PM
Last I recall of that particular conversation, you were set on enlisting with the USMC--and I can easily see why a young bride would be severely concerned over that.

Why not consider Air Force? You can turn a wrench on a LOT of things there from small airplanes to big airplanes to automobiles to engines to large equipment. You would essentially move only two times--Lackland AFB for basic training, then to tech school (whichever base it was at) and then you'd get PCS'd (Permanent Change of Station) to your duty base. For one-termers, you typically don't get PCS'd again, so you'd have three or more years of absolute stability at one base.

During that time, you'd be earning money and funds for your GI Bill which can be used for a myriad of schools ranging from college to trade schools to vocational schools and even flight schools or seafaring (marine) schools.

Something to think about.

Having spent 11 years in the Army...and watching nieces and nephews grow up and graduate from high school and college, I like the idea of enlisting in the Armed Forces. The Air Force is (I've no support for the idea...just my observation) able to provide a better technical education. Caveat: military life is REALLY hard on marriages. It just is- no job worth taking is free of risk. But if your bride is opposed to spending long periods of time apart from you, think twice.

Saying that, you still need to be educated (high school) and be reasonably bright to do well in the military. You still have to have the fundamental 'stuff' to take advantage of what is being offered to you- it will be as valuable as what you make it to be......just like if you were to continue your current business.

After 27 years in my industry, I've incorporated. In 18 months I will expand. I will be looking for people skilled in math, standard PC applications and a variety of industry related systems to include property management specific software applications. These jobs pay VERY well. I will pay particular attention to those who have had their own business and/or have had experience in my industry as well as the military (AFRNG, ARNG, NRNG and all the NG/Reserve/active components are a HUGE resource for me). In short, I will always look to the armed services first...provided the fundamentals are there.

I believe I am a typical employer but regions may differ. As an employer I know I'm pushing the military hard in this post. I shouldn't...joining the military is a hugely personal decision and can't be taken lightly at all. The armed services (collectively) isn't something to 'jump into,' regardless of what the recruiter may tell you. In my mind and regardless of the work you are interested in: Family First. You have an obligation there....then to yourself. After all, most folks make a comfortable living without the armed services. But on a resume.....I believe it makes an individual stand out among the piles of resumes I look at when it is time to hire.

Best of luck my friend....you are well thought of here. Just translate that to the business folks you network with. It works.

Tom

T.E. Blackman & Associates Inc
Corporate Revenue Management Services
King of Prussia, PA

Mtnfolk75
12-30-2014, 12:57 AM
How close are you to Missoula? And can you turn wrenches on highway trucks .. ?

MaryB
12-30-2014, 01:11 AM
14 pages of jobs when the search was oilfield https://www.ndworkforceconnection.com/jobbanks/joblist.asp?session=jobsearch&geo=3801000000&t=q&faqq=&geotype=&city=&zip=&radius=

fatnhappy
12-30-2014, 02:17 AM
Do you think you can use some of that free time to clear up some ---> unfinished business <--- (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?261733-DEADBEAT-quot-Bullshop-Junior-quot&p=3061397&viewfull=1#post3061397) ? You have hosed CGA pretty bad.

That's truly disappointing.

No_1
12-30-2014, 06:28 AM
Yes it is.

6bg6ga
12-30-2014, 08:05 AM

Dude, I read what No_1 posted.

I NEVER borrowed from anyone and I don't owe any personal debts. All I can say is I would be ashamed to have a track record like that.

It is my opinion that there are some good people that came forward to help you and these people should be paid back and this should

have been addressed first before any toys or items purchased. REading back thru some of your posts it would seem that your priorities

need to be addresses and changed.

Bullshop Junior
12-30-2014, 12:16 PM
How close are you to Missoula? And can you turn wrenches on highway trucks .. ?
I'm a little ways from missoula, but could make it work. I'm not the best mechanic, but have worked on everything from lawnmowers to dozer at least a little bit.

Bullshop Junior
12-30-2014, 12:35 PM
Dude, I read what No_1 posted.

I NEVER borrowed from anyone and I don't owe any personal debts. All I can say is I would be ashamed to have a track record like that.

It is my opinion that there are some good people that came forward to help you and these people should be paid back and this should

have been addressed first before any toys or items purchased. REading back thru some of your posts it would seem that your priorities

need to be addresses and changed.
Alright let's get that stupid gun straight.

I put 20 bucks down on a finnish nagant that was at the local gun store that was priced at 120 bucks. The only reason I was gonna buy it, was because I know the finnish nagant rifles are worth a fair deal more then the Russian ones, so I was just gonna take it home, and stick it on gun broker and try to turn a buck on it. Next check, I went in with the other $100 and put it down, signed the papers got delayed and had to wait a few days to go pick it up. When I went in, they tried to hand me a russian nagant. I didn't want the Russian Nahant. When questioned, they said they didn't think I would know the differance, and that the other one had been put in the owners personal collection. When I asked for my money back, they wouldn't refund cash, and in that three day period I had gotten a new debit card, because the magnetic strip had worn of the old one, and they wouldn't refund it to a differant card. So the only choice was to put it on something else, or lose it. So I picked the cheapest gun in the store that wasn't a shot gun. A at cost AR15 that I put on a four month layaway, and havn't put a dime on it since, as I have about 6 dollars to my name, since I have been spending every penny of my checks trying to finally get caught up on bills. last check, in december I was finally caught up on all my bills for the first time in over a year, and was intending to start sending people the money I owe them starting first of the year. Did I forsee the oil market crashing? No, but it's just my luck, because every time something starts to go right, things happen. Like getting shot. Having a u joint go out on my truck and take the rear end, tranny, and transfer case with it. The oil market crashing.

And it make it clear. I don't have all these toys like I make it sound. Those guns I was playing with in texas were borrowed from a member here. If you ever noticed, I always said "in my possession". The only guys I have right now, are a handi rifle. And my single six. That's it. The 308 I am talking about getting, is a box of parts that still need put together I was gonna trade off of my dad.

that's that. Hopefully work picks up ahain, and I can pay everyone back this coming month as I had planned but we will see.

Bullshop Junior
12-30-2014, 12:44 PM
And to make it a little more clear. There is still work here. I just need to find it. The only reason my company is not working, is that the general manager screwed up a job (several jobs actually) and got fired. The new guy is from Florida and won't let anyone work if it's below 0, because it's way too cold out. Which, is why I am hoping the few guys left with this company will slap some since into him, because that's not that cold for here.

fatnhappy
12-30-2014, 02:11 PM
Does any of the foregoing 2 posts square your obligation to CGA?

Bullshop Junior
12-30-2014, 02:16 PM
No, but I won't have money to send him either. Not till my next check

richhodg66
12-30-2014, 02:44 PM
Amanda.

So, is poverty preferable to the sacrifices of serving in the military?

#1 son has been in the Corps two years now. Just bought a brand new house a few months ago. His wife doesn't seem to mind much. Just saying, everybody considers the military a bad deal, I beg to differ.

WILCO
12-30-2014, 03:38 PM
No, but I won't have money to send him either. Not till my next check

Debt Collection Jobs

http://www.jobmonkey.com/debtcollection/

fatnhappy
12-30-2014, 08:44 PM
Not till my next check

You've had a couple of those next checks in the last 8 months.

You're a young man Daniel. I'm glad to see you have ambition and are trying to haul yourself up by the boot straps, but..........

Near as I can tell you don't have a pot in which to piss. I should think if nothing else, your good name should be worth something. Shouldn't it be something you can value? Shouldn't it be something others see in you and likewise value? Shouldn't your good name be worth defending? Isn't your word a possession of your soul of which your bride should be proud?

I feel when you're older you'll truly realize the value of your good word. A couple years in the service and you'd see it first hand. My honor is an intangible concept I wouldn't sell for a measly $340.

May I suggest your time would be better spent flipping burgers, scrubbing butts in a nursing home or walking dogs for a second/third job than surfing the internet until you make it right?

I'm sorry, but until I see your name removed from the deadbeat scrolls my sense of honor requires that I disassociate from you and place you on my ignore list.

Dean

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/208/476405508_2775a49a2a.jpg

Wayne Smith
12-30-2014, 09:31 PM
A Cadet is a student at West Point, the USArmy College. A member of the Cadet Corps. No, I am not one.

ShooterAZ
12-30-2014, 09:33 PM
You've had a couple of those next checks in the last 8 months.

You're a young man Daniel. I'm glad to see you have ambition and are trying to haul yourself up by the boot straps, but..........

Near as I can tell you don't have a pot in which to piss. I should think if nothing else, your good name should be worth something. Shouldn't it be something you can value? Shouldn't it be something others see in you and likewise value? Shouldn't your good name be worth defending? Isn't your word a possession of your soul of which your bride should be proud?

I feel when you're older you'll truly realize the value of your good word. A couple years in the service and you'd see it first hand. My honor is an intangible concept I wouldn't sell for a measly $340.

May I suggest your time would be better spent flipping burgers, scrubbing butts in a nursing home or walking dogs for a second/third job than surfing the internet until you make it right?

I'm sorry, but until I see your name removed from the deadbeat scrolls my sense of honor requires that I disassociate from you and place you on my ignore list.

Dean

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/208/476405508_2775a49a2a.jpg

Agreed. Sell the Handi Rifle and The Single Six and repay your debts please. You'll feel a heck of a lot better about it when you get out from under this mess.

fishhawk
12-30-2014, 09:38 PM
Takes a long time if ever to rebuild your name once you dishonor it. The first thing your given when you come into this world the one thing you take with you when you leave and what you will be remembered by.

Jr.
12-30-2014, 09:44 PM
Okay I need to ask, since when did it become okay to publicly shame a member on this forum. I understand he has some debts but I still think it is wrong to accuse and speak Ill of another in open forum. For those of you that have something to say in this regard please do so through private message rather than gang jumping the guy in front of the world.

Also unless the matter directly concerns you, you do not have all the facts and should not be placing opinion on someone else based on limited knowledge.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

oneokie
12-30-2014, 10:00 PM
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?261733-DEADBEAT-quot-Bullshop-Junior-quot

AnthonyB
12-30-2014, 10:04 PM
I have no opinion on the thread other than this: the inscription of the Honor Code on that bench is wrong; and my guess is it came from somewhere other than the United States Military Academy. The USMA Honor Code states "A cadet will not lie, cheat, or steal nor tolerate those who do." Don't ask me about the Definition of Leather.....
Tony

Recluse
12-30-2014, 10:10 PM
So, is poverty preferable to the sacrifices of serving in the military?

#1 son has been in the Corps two years now. Just bought a brand new house a few months ago. His wife doesn't seem to mind much. Just saying, everybody considers the military a bad deal, I beg to differ.

Agree more than I have words and the ability to express. Everything I have today ranging from my faith, my family and my material possessions are a result of not the time I spent serving in the military, but the lessons and education I received while serving my country.

Faith? There are no atheists in either a foxhole or an aircraft that is on fire and over the Pacific Ocean or a submarine taking on water six-hundred feet below the surface or a Coast Guard cutter battling forty-foot seas while trying to rescue a vessel in distress. Duty and Honor? Those are traits you learn, earn and swear in front of the swim buddy or platoon mate or whichever soldier, sailor or airman is standing next to you be it while you're taking fire from the enemy or peeling potatoes on KP duty. You do RIGHT by the fellow defender next to you.

Those are all traits, lessons and virtues that helped me succeed in college (thanks to the GI Bill I earned while serving) and beyond.

The military as a bad deal? No way. Not when you approach it with the proper attitude and initiative.

Okay I need to ask, since when did it become okay to publicly shame a member on this forum. I understand he has some debts but I still think it is wrong to accuse and speak Ill of another in open forum. For those of you that have something to say in this regard please do so through private message rather than gang jumping the guy in front of the world.

Also unless the matter directly concerns you, you do not have all the facts and should not be placing opinion on someone else based on limited knowledge.

How do I put this gently. . .

A fair number of us have known Daniel since before he was old enough to properly shave. An equally fair number of members here put forth everything from a little to a lot to financially help him get from Alaska to Texas and get set up in a new life--but apparently he didn't like it down here because it was too hot and the hunting wasn't good enough and the work didn't pay to his liking.

No problem there. To each his own. But it illustrates the trust this membership has/had in Daniel to outlay hard-earned cash to help the young man move forward and make a better way for himself.

But in the meantime, this once small community was built upon an attitude of trust and we did deals with a handshake. When you violate that, you violate a large portion of the trust and honor that exists here.

Obviously the private communications (and shaming) hasn't done anything to get one of our members his $340--no small sum for the majority here. If it takes public shaming to make things right, then so be it.

"Cast the first stone?"

The overwhelming majority of members here can cast as many stones as they please when it comes to not having stiffed a fellow member on a business deal.

If holding fellow members to their word on business transactions is a problem for you, I respectfully suggest that this may not be the most suitable community for you. There was a fellow by the name of Ben Cannon that found that out the hard way.

Dean (FatnHappy) said it best, and I concur and follow suit.

Ickisrulz
12-30-2014, 10:12 PM
I have no opinion on the thread other than this: the inscription of the Honor Code on that bench is wrong; and my guess is it came from somewhere other than the United States Military Academy. The USMA Honor Code states "A cadet will not lie, cheat, or steal nor tolerate those who do." Don't ask me about the Definition of Leather.....
Tony

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadet_Honor_Code

AnthonyB
12-30-2014, 10:27 PM
Another example of why we shouldn't trust wiki for anything. My definition comes from Beast Barracks in 1985, and I can back it up with thousands of push ups and the Class of 1989 Bugle Notes. That wiki page shows a bench I never saw at WP. It may have come from somewhere other than USMA, or been placed after I left (as a professor) in 2002. Of course, that doesn't mean we haven't "modernized" the Honor Code and I am not up to date - I'll stick to the old version.
Tony, E-3 Class of 1989

Ickisrulz
12-30-2014, 10:37 PM
Another example of why we shouldn't trust wiki for anything. My definition comes from Beast Barracks in 1985, and I can back it up with thousands of push ups and the Class of 1989 Bugle Notes. That wiki page shows a bench I never saw at WP. It may have come from somewhere other than USMA, or been placed after I left (as a professor) in 2002. Of course, that doesn't mean we haven't "modernized" the Honor Code and I am not up to date - I'll stick to the old version.
Tony, E-3 Class of 1989

http://www.usma.edu/scpme/sitepages/honor.aspx

jcwit
12-30-2014, 10:46 PM
Tony, E-3 Class of 1989

http://www.westpointaog.org/netcommunity/document.doc?id=621

AnthonyB
12-30-2014, 10:51 PM
I bow to the references showing the Honor Code has been changed and acknowledge the new version as accurate. That doesn't mean the new version is right....
Tony

Ickisrulz
12-30-2014, 10:59 PM
I bow to the references showing the Honor Code has been changed and acknowledge the new version as accurate. That doesn't mean the new version is right....
Tony

" In October of 1998, the Cadet Honor Committee voted to make a change to the Code in order to make it grammatically correct. In conjunction with the Department of English, the committee created the corrected Code, "A cadet will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do." While this correction did change the Code, the meaning of the code was not altered."

From the following:http://www.west-point.org/publications/honorsys/chap2.html#202

jcwit
12-30-2014, 11:33 PM
Tony

What's wrong with it?

fatnhappy
12-30-2014, 11:34 PM
Hey AnthonyB, I tried to reply but your mail box appears to be full. The poop has only changed slightly.

Mtnfolk75
12-31-2014, 12:19 AM
I have a nephew that is the Shop Manager at the Kenworth Dealer in Missoula, you might try over there.

MaryB
12-31-2014, 01:00 AM
Open personal attacks have no place on a forum. Air your dirty laundry in private as the saying goes.

And how many of us were his age and still looking for what we wanted to do in life? Quite a few I bet(not me, I started repairing electronics at age 10... kinda stuck). But he is trying guys, a working truck is priority to get to work so i can see that tying up cash, moving to better work the same. Asking a guy to sell the only 2 guns he owns is low though...

There are a ton of jobs up there, snowplow driver, I see a lot of tanker drivers wanted for the fracking crews, saw 4-5 grunt jobs on drill rigs, even McDonalds up there pays $12hr or more.

BS JR needs to vet his employers a little better and make sure they have a good reputation. I made that mistake once at his age and the dude still owes me $3600 in pay and income tax money he deducted but never paid in. He also owed money to people who do bad things if you don't pay it back so I expect he is no longer among the living.

dragon813gt
12-31-2014, 01:29 AM
It was the SITE OWNER who brought up the past/current issues. Just figured I'd point this out since some seem to have not noticed.

Bad Water Bill
12-31-2014, 01:30 AM
MaryB

You are reading what is left of my OLD feeble mind AGAIN.[smilie=s:

1989toddm
12-31-2014, 01:57 AM

Open personal attacks have no place on a forum. Air your dirty laundry in private as the saying goes.

And how many of us were his age and still looking for what we wanted to do in life? Quite a few I bet(not me, I started repairing electronics at age 10... kinda stuck). But he is trying guys, a working truck is priority to get to work so i can see that tying up cash, moving to better work the same. Asking a guy to sell the only 2 guns he owns is low though...

There are a ton of jobs up there, snowplow driver, I see a lot of tanker drivers wanted for the fracking crews, saw 4-5 grunt jobs on drill rigs, even McDonalds up there pays $12hr or more.

BS JR needs to vet his employers a little better and make sure they have a good reputation. I made that mistake once at his age and the dude still owes me $3600 in pay and income tax money he deducted but never paid in. He also owed money to people who do bad things if you don't pay it back so I expect he is no longer among the living.

I agree with you two. I am still young, Daniels age, and I have many things to learn, but I feel like this should be between the debtor and the person owed, not on the open forum. I have siblings who owe thousands of dollars to my parents, BUT WE DONT TALK ABOUT IT TO EVERYONE. Just my two cents.

MaryB
12-31-2014, 02:09 AM
Just the way I am wired I guess. Does it do any good to chase him off? I wouldn't blame him if he left and never returned...

MaryB

You are reading what is left of my OLD feeble mind AGAIN.[smilie=s:

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
12-31-2014, 02:14 AM
I have no dog in this fight, but isn't it important to know who is a straightshooter and who is a deadbeat? Basically, what has been stated in this thread is already public knowledge. There is already a deadbeat thread about Daniel.

Maybe we should just get rid of the whole deadbeat section?

I see this thread as a gentle nudge to get Daniel going in the right direction again. I personally think ALOT of good advice has been given. $340 may be a whole lot of money for one person, or it may be chump change for another. BUT, the fact that the man did not fulfill his obligation stands. This forum as a whole has helped Daniel immensely, because that is what we do for those that really need the help. I have seen it time and time again.

Daniel, I hope you figure it out.

roadie
12-31-2014, 02:32 AM
It was the SITE OWNER who brought up the past/current issues. Just figured I'd point this out since some seem to have not noticed.

Which means what, exactly?

Does it mean that everyone is given a green light to start the bloodletting, because the site owner posted a link to a deadbeat thread?

I saw the deadbeat thread when it was started and I thought the post today , by the site owner, was misplaced. Sure, members need to be informed about bad deals, but that's what the deadbeat section is for. It doesn't need to be aired publicly like this, that's what private messages are for.

I think there's enough strife going on here with the high vel cast bullet shooting and the RPM thingy without adding this.

Bullshop Jr. has made some bad choices, and possibly continues to do so.....but that's his call.....I'm sure he knows we are judged by our actions and it lasts a long, long time.

waksupi
12-31-2014, 02:40 AM
When I was still on staff, I doubt a dead beat would have been given this much latitude. I learned when I was pre-pubescent, you always pay your debts first, if you are careless enough to incur one. Not a cent spent on anything else until it was satisfied.
I saw this one coming, but then again I have dealt with people in the past who's word was no good, and learned from the experience. Any airing of a deadbeat is perfectly acceptable anywhere on the forum.

fishhawk
12-31-2014, 09:08 AM
Deadbeats get banned. I have 26 PM copy's from one member alone trying to get this resolved how many more PMs is enough? This is our last attempt to get danl to resolve this or as stated "deadbeats get banned" This action was not just a spur of the moment decision on the part of staff. Behind the curtain actions didn't work we hope this will. steve k

dragon813gt
12-31-2014, 09:35 AM
Which means what, exactly?

Does it mean that everyone is given a green light to start the bloodletting, because the site owner posted a link to a deadbeat thread?

Yes, that's exactly what it means. His forum, his rules. I don't see any of this as blood letting. If it does to some then you live in a different world then me. I've seen people on the jobsite held over a roof edge because of a difference of opinion let alone not paying back your debts. Take a look at how many mods are posting about this as well. Pretty sure they'd be removing posts of things were out of line.

ShooterAZ
12-31-2014, 09:51 AM
Yes, that's exactly what it means. His forum, his rules. I don't see any of this as blood letting. If it does to some then you live in a different world then me. I've seen people on the jobsite held over a roof edge because of a difference of opinion let alone not paying back your debts. Take a look at how many mods are posting about this as well. Pretty sure they'd be removing posts of things were out of line.

Yes agree totally, his forum and his rules. I fully support No. 1's calling him out. He needs to clean up his act big time. This has gone on too long, and none of this comes as a surprise to me.

w5pv
12-31-2014, 04:27 PM
I have dug ditches,picked up cans and scrap metal, pumped gas at sevice stations etc to feed my wife and kids.Sometime you hav to forget your pride roll up your sleeves and dive in.I hope Daniel will get even with ever one and once again be able to hold his head up with prie.For what it's worth prayer is a good place to start.

Plate plinker
12-31-2014, 10:15 PM
When I was still on staff, I doubt a dead beat would have been given this much latitude. I learned when I was pre-pubescent, you always pay your debts first, if you are careless enough to incur one. Not a cent spent on anything else until it was satisfied.
I saw this one coming, but then again I have dealt with people in the past who's word was no good, and learned from the experience. Any airing of a deadbeat is perfectly acceptable anywhere on the forum.

Well said sir. Don't know the man or the beef, but your spot on. If he is that hard up a second job would be a good idea or third job. When I was younger working 80-90 hours a week was pretty easy.

jmort
12-31-2014, 10:34 PM
It would help if some payments went out. $20 every couple few weeks would have knocked this out. Also shows you are working on it. That and mucho communication

fatnhappy
01-01-2015, 12:52 AM
Does it do any good to chase him off?

yes.
The owner and moderators here take great pains to protect the membership, and don't allow such claims lightly. The low number of names on the deadbeat list are a testament to the good faith and honesty of the members here. I also know at least 1 member here who had his name removed from the list by making amends. I believe that path remains for Daniel.

I wouldn't blame him if he left and never returned...

That presumes he will have a choice in the matter.
Ultimately he does, but not as you seem to suggest.

dtknowles
01-01-2015, 01:57 AM
yes.
The owner and moderators here take great pains to protect the membership, and don't allow such claims lightly. The low number of names on the deadbeat list are a testament to the good faith and honesty of the members here. I also know at least 1 member here who had his name removed from the list by making amends. I believe that path remains for Daniel.

That presumes he will have a choice in the matter.
Ultimately he does, but not as you seem to suggest.

No man is beyond redemption but for many they will not afford the price. Debts come in many forms, ones you incur thru error and those that are by agreement. If you harm someone thru error your obligation to the injured is preferential to your own condition. If you cause someone not to be able to feed his family then your family cannot be feed until his family is feed. If the family agreed to loan you some food with the expectation that you would pay them back in the future, the terms of the agreement determine the consequences, the terms should include the penalty for failure to repay the loan.

Failure to repay causes loss of face in either case. Failure to correct damages comes at a much higher cost, in some reckoning, the punishment of your immortal soul.

The first step in salvation is, admission of guilt. Bare witness withholding nothing, making not excuses, no hiding anything.

Make good on debt, make a new agreement withholding nothing including everything you possess.

Tim

scb
01-01-2015, 12:17 PM
Just the way I am wired I guess. Does it do any good to chase him off? I wouldn't blame him if he left and never returned...
I'd say don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?261733-DEADBEAT-quot-Bullshop-Junior-quot&p=3061397&viewfull=1#post3061397
This member sent him money and obviously expected something in return. To me this means all the offender had to do was box up what he sold, take it to a post office, take some of the $340.00 he was sent and purchase the required postage and send the package. Done. Having not done this the only scenarios I can see are. One, he never had the item he sold. Two, it was never his to sell. Three, he took an opportunity to sell it for more than the price he agreed to sell it for here and no longer has it to send. As far as I'm concerned all three scenarios amount to fraud. He's had 7 months to make it right. How much more time should he be given?

starmac
01-01-2015, 04:26 PM
Not that it matters, a debt is a debt, but the deadbeat thread sounds more like a loan, than something sold. Just my take, as I have no idea what the agreement was, but there was no mention of anything bought.

fishhawk
01-01-2015, 04:34 PM
It's actually for boolits and gas checks

starmac
01-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Wow 340 bucks worth of boolits and gas checks, that would be a corker.

6bg6ga
01-01-2015, 07:28 PM
Maybe this should be a lesson to all. This is probably not the first time someone on the board has asked for help. I can recall a member here recently that asked for help and it was given. Maybe people should learn to stand on their own two feet and not ask anyone for anything. I have never asked for any money from anyone ever. When I was laid off I sold property if I needed to in order to make my payments. I would sooner go without than ask someone for money. Information..that is another story. I don't have a problem asking a question about something I am interested in and by the same token I will answer any questions in any of the fields that I can.

ShooterAZ
01-01-2015, 07:48 PM
If someone here truly needs help, I will be more happy to help out. When someone here comes scrounging, I won't.

country gent
01-01-2015, 08:26 PM
Having followed this from before the trip down to Texas, all the issues with truck break downs and changing jobs , Im just not sure what to think completely. Im hoping that This young man does get straightened out and things in order. Not only for him but his family. ( isnt his father also a member here ?) SO not only is this hard on him but probably also on Dad having to read this. I started in my first Job Shop at 15 years old in 1975. When I graduated from High School ( I went to local trade school for machining trades last 2 years) I had 4 years experience under my belt, 3 years on the job and 1 that was the shop hours from 2 year coarse. What he needs to do now is get a job any job to satisfy his obligations wether flipping burgers or what ever, any Job. Decide what he wants to do with his carreer and start night school in this field It will take a little while but with education and training he can turn it around. When the food industry went thru restructuring and I decided to look for a new job I sent out 14 resumes and got 13 interviews most of which I didnt even consider but with experience comes the ability to make your own decissons. In one interview I told the owner of the company I had a job I didnt need a new job I wanted one. In this young mans case he cant be real picky ( or cocky). I dont agree with airing personal issues on an open forum but also understand the mods reasoning.

Crosbyman
01-01-2015, 08:31 PM
A man than without a job in Texas now is not looking for one.

No_1
01-01-2015, 09:06 PM
This was not an open personal attack on Danl but instead the last gentle nudge for him to square away his deal with a link to the deadbeat thread which he or anyone else may or may not be aware of. Since this (his) thread has "woe is me" written all over it I felt the members who do not know of his actions related to his dealings be made aware. As said by others we don't take deadbeats lightly on this board.

I'd say don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?261733-DEADBEAT-quot-Bullshop-Junior-quot&p=3061397&viewfull=1#post3061397
This member sent him money and obviously expected something in return. He's had 7 months to make it right. How much more time should he be given?

jmort
01-01-2015, 09:10 PM
Seems fair enough. Again I would suggest sending something, like ten $34 payments and we can be done with this.

jumbeaux
01-01-2015, 11:47 PM
I got burned on another forum helping out someone that was relocating from Florida to Texas for a job. Sent some money and offered a place to stay on his trip west. Gave him my contact info and he replied that he was headed my way soon. Months went by with no word. Several forum members started checking on his status. Then by chance one of the members found him on a different forum. He made contact and the old boy told him that he had another string of bad luck and was not able to move or contact anyone. He supposedly had limited internet access. Strangely he had a post count on the new forum of over 2000...kicker is he did not register there until after he went missing...many people had donated to assist him. When Daniel started talking about moving I thought long and hard before I kicked in a few dollars...not a lot but for me it was all I could do...when he decided to leave Texas I thought why would he leave a state with many jobs while he was broke but I knew he was young and figured he would make it okay...I Pray that he will settle his debt, find work and stay with it...

rick

TXGunNut
01-02-2015, 01:30 AM
Daniel's a good kid, I hope he'll pull himself up by his bootstraps and get back on his feet. He's made some bad choices but that's part of growing up for some young people these days. He's not afraid to work hard and he's good with his hands, he'll be OK someday.
Some of you know a little about the oilfield business. I know a little as well, many of my clients are in the oilfield services business. From the outside looking in it looks like a lot of money. I know many companies are one contract away from boom or bust. Right now things are a little shaky in the oil patch, most folks just don't know it yet.
Some of us never have to struggle to keep a roof over our heads and food on our tables. That doesn't excuse neglecting a debt but it's something to consider.

Recluse
01-02-2015, 02:25 AM
Some of you know a little about the oilfield business. I know a little as well, many of my clients are in the oilfield services business. From the outside looking in it looks like a lot of money. I know many companies are one contract away from boom or bust. Right now things are a little shaky in the oil patch, most folks just don't know it yet.
Some of us never have to struggle to keep a roof over our heads and food on our tables. That doesn't excuse neglecting a debt but it's something to consider.

In all fairness, his leaving the Texas/Louisiana oil patch for the North Dakota oil patch was about the dumbest damned thing he could've done from strictly an employment, financial and monetary standpoint. The offshore rigs in Louisiana are looking for people and they do two weeks on, two weeks off. You literally work half the year and START at over $95,000 with housing on the rig obviously provided along with food, wifi, etc.

He's twenty-one years old and for those who defend him because "he's young and still learning and still growing up," a lot of us were carrying a rifle for Uncle Sam when we were friggin' eighteen or nineteen and had to grow up in one helluva big hurry. The generosity and friendship of this forum brought him to Texas, gave him work and a place to stay while trying to help him get on his feet. This forum, when he asked, gave him invaluable insight into his foray into joining the armed forces.

Daniel's immediate problem is that he is incredibly immature right now as is his bride as evidenced by not even allowing him to consider enlisting. Neither of them have a pot to whiz in and not even "allowing" her husband to consider or seriously explore a one-term enlistment with the Air Force or Army where he could earn money for a GI Bill, MAKE some money, have housing and meal provided, etc etc not to mention get some REAL experience with REAL value in today's economic conditions is mind-boggling. When he was asking about North Dakota, a lot of people that are right there, right now told him exactly how rough it was, how bad the housing and commute situation was, etc. But then again, it almost seemed that he was more concerned about his playtime outdoors for hunting and where and how he could care a firearm and which state (MT or ND) had better public lands to hunt and shoot on, etc.

How about more concern about "Where will I have the BEST opportunities to make some money and have a place to live that not only can I afford, but where my wife is safe and where SHE can also find a job?" Maybe I'm just getting old and long in the tooth, but I've having difficulty recalling too many discussion started by him on THAT particular subject.

The issue over one of his particular debts infuriates me, to be perfectly honest. Daniel took an honest man's money in exchange for goods he said he had, according to the mods and those in the know. He has the man's money but the man doesn't have the goods. Did Daniel ever even HAVE the goods when the deal was made? I sure as hell hope so.

What I'm hoping against all hope on is that this wasn't a Ben Cannon kind of charlie foxtrot where he was going to acquire the boolits and gas checks with the funds from the customer and then try to turn a profit and what happened is that the buyer ended up fronting money for a transaction that didn't happen. In which case, $340 damned well should've turned up somehow, some way.

Where did the money for gas to drive that 3/4 or one-ton truck from Texas to North Dakota come from? I have a big pickup truck and my daughter has a one-ton Ford Crew Cab. I know how much it costs to keep go-juice in those things and if I had money to travel to an uncertain job situation a thousand miles away, I'd have money to pay off a debt to an honest man and not continuously jerk him around with one sob story after another.

I'm with Bob, Steve and Ric: He's been given MORE chances and opportunities to do right and make right than perhaps any other accused deadbeat in the history of this forum. And he still hasn't stepped up.

One side of me says to suggest a quick membership fundraiser for the amount of $340 to pay off the debt and let Daniel owe the forum and perhaps make payments, even if they're only five or ten bucks a month, to Cast Boolits and let the money go towards the server drive and the usual upkeep that is needed.

This way, we can put the issue to bed and get our honest member the refund he rightfully deserves and then Bob and his staff here can decide how to handle Daniel's membership.

Rant off.

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
01-02-2015, 02:47 AM
One side of me says to suggest a quick membership fundraiser for the amount of $340 to pay off the debt and let Daniel owe the forum and perhaps make payments, even if they're only five or ten bucks a month, to Cast Boolits and let the money go towards the server drive and the usual upkeep that is needed.

I'd be in for this.

MaryB
01-02-2015, 03:10 AM
I did 2 cleaning mats auction to get him moved to TX, guess I can do 2 to settle this as long as he agrees to pay x dollars per month to the server fund. even if it is $10 it will pay it off eventually. Benn there doing that on the medical bills from the car accident. Until we settle the court case I am stuck with the co-pays and they want them paid now. So everyone gets $10 a month right now.

Jr.
01-02-2015, 03:14 AM
I'd be in to help when arrangements are made.

jmort
01-02-2015, 03:15 AM
I would be in for this as well. Want to close the book on this and move on.

fatnhappy
01-02-2015, 03:48 AM
I did 2 cleaning mats auction to get him moved to TX, guess I can do 2 to settle this as long as he agrees to pay x dollars per month to the server fund. even if it is $10 it will pay it off eventually. Benn there doing that on the medical bills from the car accident. Until we settle the court case I am stuck with the co-pays and they want them paid now. So everyone gets $10 a month right now.

Please no Mary, I'll cover your share and mine. You have more important concerns and deeper needs.

Another question needs to be asked: is $340 the real indebtedness. Are there more aggrieved parties that have not yet publicly come forward?
My gut and experience tell me there are.

gon2shoot
01-02-2015, 07:00 AM
Seem's to me that folks willingness to help is what got this started. The people of this forum are generous, honorable, and honest.
Much of the help given was as a gift, I seem to remember Daniel saying he was making a list of everyones donations and intended to pay it back.
In my opinion what's needed is a little maturity, I have sold guns, saddles, tools etc. to pay off a debt, things I really didn't want to let go of. I was raised to believe that trust, honesty, a good name are of more value than things you can hold in your hand.

I commend the good people who are willing to stand up and help again, but what about next time, and the time after that. Is that help or bailing out someone who needs to grow up and take care of his responsibilities and his family? Life gives all of us hard choices, dodging them doesn't help you prepare for the next one.

No_1
01-02-2015, 08:19 AM
This is more along the lines of what happened.

What I'm hoping against all hope on is that this wasn't a Ben Cannon kind of charlie foxtrot where he was going to acquire the boolits and gas checks with the funds from the customer and then try to turn a profit and what happened is that the buyer ended up fronting money for a transaction that didn't happen. In which case, $340 damned well should've turned up somehow, some way.

I'm with Bob, Steve and Ric: He's been given MORE chances and opportunities to do right and make right than perhaps any other accused deadbeat in the history of this forum. And he still hasn't stepped up.:coffee:

The member contacted Danl to purchase boolits and gaschecks. Danl did not have the specific mold or gaschecks on hand but indicated he could get the gaschecks from his supplier. The member then offered to pay for a mold which Danl could keep once the deal was completed. Danl agreed to the deal and the money was exchanged. Danl eventually purchased the mold and from what I can tell the gaschecks. The months long PM trail aftermath was a bunch of excuses of why the deal had not been completed and eventually the member requested his money back which Danl has yet to repay.

At this point Danl should have a brand new unused mold and gaschecks both of which were purchased by the member that could be either sent to the member or sold with the proceeds used to pay back most of the debt.

Danl has earned the name DEADBEAT and will remain a DEADBEAT not because he owes this member but instead because he has broken off all contact with the member......

Kent Fowler
01-02-2015, 06:17 PM
A man than without a job in Texas now is not looking for one.

I'm still trying to figure out why he stopped in Gonzales when the Promised Land was a hundred or so miles east.

Recluse
01-02-2015, 06:47 PM
A fundraiser to pay off this debt will not save Danl from the Deadbeat list

Bob, my thinking was more to take care of the member who got burned and is out $340. Daniel is on his own.

DCP
01-02-2015, 07:18 PM
I saw this coming last year.

He was get a lot of donations for moving ( I think that was it) it hard to keep track of.
A while later he posted a Question on some thing on His NEW Computer. (I just had to laugh)

Late Last year his wife had a new computer.( yes I wondered)

Dan has to pick him self up. No one can do it for HIM.

If we pay this bill for him he will never learn!

dragon813gt
01-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Bob, my thinking was more to take care of the member who got burned and is out $340. Daniel is on his own.

Gotta agree w/ this. If Daniel cared he would sell one of his firearms to pay off the debt. Anyone that has a child realizes how far you will go to keep them fed. A debt is no different in my eyes.

fishhawk
01-02-2015, 07:21 PM
JD I applaud your concern for a stiffed member but if it's done it takes all the pressure of Danl to man up and take care of this himself.

fatnhappy
01-02-2015, 08:27 PM

that was my thinking as well. To help a member that was genuinely gyped.
It in no way would alleviate Daniel's culpability or diminish the tarnish upon him.
Unfortunately he squandered the only thing he had of value for 30 pieces of silver.

jcwit
01-02-2015, 09:22 PM
Some never "get it" as far a paying their depts.

Had a brother who always asked my parents for money, they always gave in and loaned, yes loaned, it to him. He never paid 1 red cent to them. In the end I was executor, he just got that much less cash than the other 2 of us. He blew thru his 6 figures in less than 6 months, with nothing to show for it.

Lets hope Jr. does better.

jmort
01-02-2015, 09:35 PM
I agree with the notion, assuming it is the notion, to square the debt and allow BSJ to pay it back and close the book on this. If he pays it back, say 10 payments of $34 over 20 weeks, then it is a start in the right direction. Nothing more or less. The best outcome under the circumstances in my opinion.

ShooterAZ
01-02-2015, 11:17 PM

I am thinking the same thing too. Let's take care of the member who got burned. I will help, just let me know please. I doubt if BS JR is going to man up.

jmort
01-02-2015, 11:25 PM
There is a new one just in for $250 so that puts it around $600

gbrown
01-02-2015, 11:44 PM
Couple of things I can say. I followed this thread and the old one about the big move. None of it made a lot of sense to me, for whatever reason. Why are people suggesting that he enter the military? All that's going to do, IMHO, is drop a lot of problems on one of the military branches. We don't need that, again, IMHO. In the military, a just debt is to be paid or there are UCMJ consequences. The members here helping someone who has been stiffed by another is a noble thought. I'd pitch in, in my mind, to demonstrate what type of people we are and how we are willing to help. No. 1 is correct, of course--it does not relieve this young man of his responsibility nor the consequences of his behavior. My money would be sent to help a good member of this community, not to help a deadbeat escape his responsibility. Forget BSJ paying us back--either he mans up or just demonstrates who he is.

Bad Water Bill
01-02-2015, 11:46 PM
How many members felt sorry and did not report their loss?

Time will tell.

WILCO
01-02-2015, 11:54 PM
There is a new one just in for $250 so that puts it around $600

Originally Posted by SSGOldfart - Sat, 03 Jan 2015 02:19:26 +0000 "Sorry for the time delay,I'm a wheelchair bound Vet with one arm's typing isn't my strong suit"

Parson
01-03-2015, 12:02 AM
I don't come by here often but all the way back to Alaska I was hoping I was wrong but did not like the smell of things. I did some business with his dad, he once mentioned that he wanted to get his boys started in their own casting business, I was about to retire from mine so I gave those boys a bunch of stuff, all perfectly good melting pot, luber sizers, bullet molds, lead etc. more than enough to start a small business, if memory serves me correct 16 flat rate boxes and I paid the freight, never once got a thank you note from the boys. I am 73 years old and lived in ND for all but 3 yrs in college, 3 yrs in the Marines and 2 in Africa, if anybody is not working in ND it because they do not want to work. You may not get what you want where you want but there is work. Last I heard McDonalds in Williston starts at $16

Recluse
01-03-2015, 12:03 AM
Why are people suggesting that he enter the military? All that's going to do, IMHO, is drop a lot of problems on one of the military branches. We don't need that, again, IMHO. In the military, a just debt is to be paid or there are UCMJ consequences.

The idea of suggesting military service for him, unquestionably, came before a number of us discovered just how white trash lowdown scumbag this young man had truly become.

The name "Bullshop" always carried with it weight and respect. Dan and Tina were people whose word was as solid as the lead ingots they cast their boolits from. As I said earlier, a number of members here remember Junior when he still wasn't old enough to shave.

I think I can confidently state the majority of members here were helping him because of the "Bullshop" name and reputation. Had anyone suspected things would end up the way they are apparently ending up as we speak, I'll guarantee you not ONE veteran here would be recommending or urging him to even consider joining the military.

Quite frankly, given what we're now beginning to fully find out, my opinion is that we should hold a fundraiser to pay the two members who are out several hundred dollars. Anything extra can go into the server fund or a rainy day fund in the event another member steps forward who's been stiffed.

We take care of our own, especially those who acted in good faith based upon the reputation of our community and overall membership.

And then as we're raising the money to compensate these two members, our moderators ban Junior and that an eye be kept out on other internet forums and groups and when he shows up again, they be appropriately contacted and notified of what he pulled over here and why one of the most respected internet sites in the entire world wants nothing more to do with him.

Harsh? So be it. It's not as harsh as the thoughts I'm having right now of a brother vet sitting in a wheelchair hosed out of $250 because he trusted the family name of this kid in conjunction with our community's reputation.

I'm a little hot right now. I'll put up the first $50 to start making things right for our two shafted members.

ShooterAZ
01-03-2015, 12:09 AM
Not only is he a Deadbeat, he is a criminal. I hope justice gets served. No moral ethics, this is unconscionable. I'll put up the second $50 bucks.

dragon813gt
01-03-2015, 12:14 AM
Let me know who and how to send money to. I'm not trying to clear his name. I'm just helping out those who've been screwed over. I've had it happen to me and it's no fun. I'm in a position to help out those that have been screwed over so let's make this right.

fatnhappy
01-03-2015, 12:21 AM
JD, I have your address. You'll receive an envelope next week.

Bad Water Bill
01-03-2015, 12:35 AM
JD, I have your address. You'll receive an envelope next week.

Girty and I will gladly send you some to help that vet that gave so much.

Jr.
01-03-2015, 12:35 AM
So is recluse the one to send this to in order to get these gentlemen reimbursed?

Recluse
01-03-2015, 01:13 AM
I guess I've been volunteered to Honcho this thing, so here's the deal:

We're going to do this as a Membership for the fellow members who got hosed. As of right now, I've already got $150 pledged against what I see as a $600 total of bad debts. As soon as we hit that amount, I'll announce it and then we'll decide what our next steps are.

I would ask that Bob (No1) or Steve (Fishhawk) make contact with the two known members who are owed and let's begin making physical arrangements how we want to get the funds to them. I am set up to take paypal or funds can be mailed to my physical address. From there, I can/will consolidate the funds into a cashier's check, money order, personal check, paypal transfer or however the two affected members would be least inconvenienced.

PM me for contact info.

trails4u
01-03-2015, 01:19 AM
I'm in... What happens with BSJ is not my business, but the slighted members should be made whole. That's a lot of money in my world...I'd be sorely hurt to be out that much with nothing to show. Recluse, please PM me your Paypal address...I'll get something on the way.

kfarm
01-03-2015, 03:56 AM
I don't have a dog in this fight but I feel for the people that felt a moral responsibility to help someone in need. I do it all the time. Some have repaid me but more than a few have not. I'm gonna be 67 next week and can't understand the new entitled generations. I never asked for any monetary help and hope I never have to. If you pm me contact info I will be glad to send a bit to help those who were swindled out of money. (I don't do the pay pal thing but will send a check) I almost took the bait when he first making his trip but didn't. And for those that were taken, sometimes the Christian way gets expensive. As for this young man life is going to be very hard he seems to be the type that will never be employed nor happy in life he even may end up on welfare cause its the easy way. He best heed the response and pull up his boot straps now before it is to late.

Artful
01-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Some have repaid me but more than a few have not. I'm gonna be 67 next week and can't understand the new entitled generations. I never asked for any monetary help and hope I never have to. ... I almost took the bait when he first making his trip but didn't. And for those that were taken, sometimes the Christian way gets expensive.

I never expected to be paid back - even said when he was up on his feet he should send my share to this site as donation if he felt he wanted to repay, but that's different than promising something in a sale and taking the money and not delivering - NOT COOL

torker
01-03-2015, 02:08 PM
My wife and I would like to send some funds to help out in this matter. I have been reading this thread in hopes that this young man would own up to his obligations. I do not see this happening. I've sent a PM to Recluse.

Moonman
01-03-2015, 06:26 PM
The DEADBEAT title should remain and made a record for any
future CREDIT APPLICATIONS.

The Deadbeat awareness I do believe helped another member
and myself recover some funds we believe we were possibly scammed out of.
The internet has a long MEMORY and REACH for con men.

People become aware in the future of their past and
JR's TRUCK will need replaced for sure some day, and the lenders
will take notice, inquiring landlords also check as a
matter of due diligence.

Having followed the complete thread and DRAMA, maybe we're
seeing why THE COUPLE had problems all the time,
and the lack of LENDING and $$$ support from family and friends
to begin with. (Just maybe a pattern or track record already existed).

Danial's future just could be THREE HOTS AND A COT if he
doesn't change his ways and his wife will not have a vote in that decision.

When the ENLISTMENT was brought up, I just kinda chuckled,
such a shame losing ones reputation, maybe he needs to
disappear back into the wilderness, he seems more at home there.

RANT OFF!

fatnhappy
01-03-2015, 06:59 PM
Two Fandango tickets: $30
One Large bucket of popcorn and 2 pops: $28
Entertaining your bride with hard earned money, stolen from a disabled American vet: Priceless

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h152/lhsjfk3t/bsjr2_zpse217ad51.jpg (http://s63.photobucket.com/user/lhsjfk3t/media/bsjr2_zpse217ad51.jpg.html)

No_1
01-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Bullshop Junior has been banned as a DEADBEAT.

Recluse,
Thank you for heading up the fundraiser.

Members,
Thank you for looking out for our fellow members.

Robert

Sweetpea
01-03-2015, 07:40 PM
I've been staying away from this one, since I am not directly involved, but after the post from fatnhappy, I browsed Daniel's facebook page...

Threw up in my mouth a little, from what I saw there...

Char-Gar
01-03-2015, 07:44 PM
I am not a spring chicken anymore, nor am I unfamiliar with people who have their hands out. In fact, I am very familiar with these kinds of people. A few of them are worthy of assistance, but the vast majority of them are just trying get something from others. They are parasites, predators and scavengers. They learn to prey on good peoples sentiments. Putting money or things in their outstretched hand simple encourages, abets, and enables their predatory behavior. Do we really help them when we stoke the fires of their irresponsible behavior?

I have helped many people over the years, but in doing so, I knew I was being had most of the time. None-the-less, I had to take the chance for my own consciousness sake. I never received a dime back, as they promised, nor did I expect that to happen. For those who lost money to the individual in question, just cowboy up and consider it to be the price of education. Don't expect somebody else to pay for your mistakes.

I never expected the young man who is the object of this thread to be anything other than what he has proven to be. Therefore, I am not disappointed nor surprised.

I am 72 years old and have seen some hard times in my life. I have never asked for, nor accepted, anything from anybody, nor will I ever. Perhaps that is pride, but I prefer to call it conviction and self reliance.

Therefore, let's just all move on, taking from this the lessons we need to learn.

jason f
01-03-2015, 07:49 PM
I been trying to find it on facebook. Can't spell his last name right.

ShooterAZ
01-03-2015, 07:54 PM
$50 sent for the BS JR deadbeat recovery fund. Thanks for banning him.

jcwit
01-03-2015, 07:56 PM
I been trying to find it on facebook. Can't spell his last name right.

Look it up here

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?261733-DEADBEAT-quot-Bullshop-Junior-quot

fishhawk
01-03-2015, 07:57 PM
See post #118 for the spelling

JonB_in_Glencoe
01-03-2015, 08:02 PM
I been trying to find it on facebook. Can't spell his last name right.depending on his privacy settings, you may or may not be able to see the comments on his wall.

chambers
01-03-2015, 08:27 PM
PM send to Recluse to help out for those hosed by this individual( BS JR).

Recluse
01-03-2015, 08:43 PM
Between pledges from members I know are good for them and Paypal receipts, we're now over the halfway mark towards the $600 amount that the two members are out.

I've sent PMs to both affected members asking them how they want the funds delivered to them.

We take care of our own around here--and once again, we're proving it.

jcwit
01-03-2015, 08:48 PM
Did you get my PM Recluse?

jumbeaux
01-03-2015, 08:50 PM
After reading all of this and the other post about BS it appears that Daniel can still view but not log on...if this is correct and if Daniel is reading here is some advice from an old man: Son man up and pay your debts. Stop going to the picture show, stop drinking alcohol, don't get anymore tattoos, work every hour you can, get your girlfriend a job (didn't someone post that McDonald's was paying darn good money where you are), pickup a second part time job (both of y'all), cut your expenses to nothing...don't eat out, play games that cost you money, cancel the cable tv, if you use a cell phone go to the very basic plan only, learn to love pinto beans and rice...contact everyone that you owe product or money to and set up a repayment plan and stick to it...do not ruin your name over $600...just my two cents worth...

rick

gbrown
01-03-2015, 09:03 PM
After reading all of this and the other post about BS it appears that Daniel can still view but not log on...if this is correct and if Daniel is reading here is some advice from an old man: Son man up and pay your debts. Stop going to the picture show, stop drinking alcohol, don't get anymore tattoos, work every hour you can, get your girlfriend a job (didn't someone post that McDonald's was paying darn good money where you are), pickup a second part time job (both of y'all), cut your expenses to nothing...don't eat out, play games that cost you money, cancel the cable tv, if you use a cell phone go to the very basic plan only, learn to love pinto beans and rice...contact everyone that you owe product or money to and set up a repayment plan and stick to it...do not ruin your name over $600...just my two cents worth...

rick
Lotta good wisdom here, but doubt it will be heard. Just my feelings. We will do what we need to do to correct all this. We just don't need to bet on the losing horse in this race. Just the way I see it. I'm in. Already sent mine in. Let's do this, for nothing else, for what we believe in.

waksupi
01-03-2015, 09:04 PM
Entertaining your bride with the hard earned money stolen from a disabled vet: Priceless

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h152/lhsjfk3t/bsjr2_zpse217ad51.jpg (http://s63.photobucket.com/user/lhsjfk3t/media/bsjr2_zpse217ad51.jpg.html)

Interesting that page says he also went to college, must have missed that one. Plus, lists his status as engaged, not married. Seems as though he also has money to buy booze.
I just keep getting more and more impressed.

hithard
01-03-2015, 09:08 PM
[QUOTE=jmortimer;3071691]It would help if some payments went out. $20 every couple few weeks would have knocked this out. Also shows you are working on it. That and mucho communication[/QUOTE

I remember screwing up many years ago. I road my bike many a mile looking for aluminum cans, paying back a few broken windows. What was the most expensive gun I ever owned.......that stinkin' BB gun......maybe not so expensive money wise, just on my ***...

Ended up hunting with one of those window owner's for year's after that. Heck I almost got a free trip to Africa year's later. I did get to work up some loads for his 375 H and H, and that was another A.......whoopin I took...haha.

waksupi
01-03-2015, 09:21 PM
JD, I sent a little by Paypal. It would have been more, but unlike some, I pay my debts, and don't have extra for stuff like some individuals who are bums.

chambers
01-03-2015, 09:21 PM
The worst part of BS Jr is that he ruins it for people who truly need a helping hand as people don't forget of being screwed over. This community helps those in need and don't like to taken advantage of and this site prospers from good not evil. I was glad "now" I didn't provide any funds to BS Jr, but I am more than will to help those who got taken advantage of and have send money. Let's start this year out right and help those who got burned!

Moonman
01-03-2015, 09:32 PM
Read where Amanda's GOAL is to be a stay at home mom. (FB page)
Looks like BS wants to Hunt, Fish, Drink, and NOT WORK also.
Amazing but the first 3 letters in his last name are "CON"
CON-MAN or maybe even CONVICT may be his future.

WILCO
01-03-2015, 09:35 PM
WOW -- that family has certainly spawned a bucket load of drama on this otherwise fine forum.

Yep. Happens from time to time.

kfarm
01-03-2015, 10:20 PM
Facebook page, just WOW. Now I'd really be embarrassed.

butch2570
01-03-2015, 10:22 PM
Both of my kids were living in Minot , N D, there is no shortage of decent paying jobs there, if you can pass a drug test.

fatelk
01-03-2015, 10:28 PM
I'm not involved in this drama, only know what I've read in this thread, but unfortunately have seen this kind of thing before. It's really sad to see where this has been going/ has gone.

I have a nephew probably about the same age. He was raised right, a good kid. Smart, seemed to be hard working, earned scholarships in high school.

After graduation he joined the Navy and was accepted into the nuclear program. I've worked with some Navy Nukes and they were always really sharp guys with a great future, so I was impressed that he was doing something with his life.

He blew it for some reason. I guess it was harder than he cared to work. He did something stupid to get kicked out of the Navy, married some crazy girl he'd known for a couple weeks, worked a series of loser jobs that he couldn't seem to hold for long, ended up back living with Mom and Dad, unemployed and divorced. He just wanted to play and have fun like an irresponsible teenager. That seems to be something of a trend for a lot of young guys in our culture. There's still time to "grow up and be a man", but it isn't easy.

I sure wish someone had slapped me up the side of the head when I was young and helped me learn some life lessons that I had to learn the hard way many years later instead. I suspect I'm far from the only one here in that regard. On the other hand, letting them off easy for bad choices or unethical behavior only reinforces the idea that somehow it's OK. Some folks just have to learn the hard way.

As far as JR goes, I don't know him personally but suspect that he might have had good intentions at some point, until it got hard and he just took the easy way. Dude, it's never too late to man up and do the right thing. I expect it's too late for this forum, but I expect that if you grew a pair at some point, apologized without excuse and started to make things right as best you could through hard work and personal sacrifice, you would find a lot of forgiving folks. We've all made mistakes and bad decisions growing up; what you do about it and what you learn is the measure of a man.

Don't accept this as your lot in life, to be seen as a deadbeat. Learn from it and take up the long road to come back from that. These guys who are all telling you that your good name is a big deal know what they are talking about and are trying to help you. It's one heck of a lot of hard work to put on your boots, roll up your sleeves and do the right thing, but believe me it's worth it. When you're young and just want to have fun that may be hard to see but it absolutely is the truth.

Recluse
01-03-2015, 11:30 PM
Entertaining your bride with hard earned money, stolen from a disabled American vet: Priceless

OK, this took all of about ten minutes to discover.

According to BSJr, most of 2014 was filled with calamity and despair, so far as finances were concerned. The deal between him and the affected members took place in April of 2014. $600 was sent to BSJr, no goods or refunds were sent to the members. Excuses all year long, including his OWN stinking words right here on this very forum indicated one financial disaster after another.

YET. . .

Exhibit One. Note the date and the discussion about a gun auction.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=126250&d=1420341310

Exhibit Two. Again, note the date and what was purchased.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=126251&d=1420341320

Exhibit Three. Left Texas for the promised Land of Milk & Honey where riches and awesome financial fortune abound!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=126252&d=1420341331

Exhibit Four, still in Texas where he was supposed to be dead broke, but. . .(Seeing a trend here yet?)

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=126253&d=1420341338

And finally, I wish my "flat busted down and broke" episodes had allowed me pleasure like this.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=126254&d=1420341349

Lest anyone think the criticism of BSJr is over the top or too harsh.

Jr.
01-03-2015, 11:41 PM
Yeah had a moderator set me straight a couple of days ago.

This sounds just like my younger sister who is the same age.

I don't understand this generation even though I am technically part of it. [smilie=b:

WILCO
01-03-2015, 11:49 PM
had a moderator set me straight a couple of days ago.

Yeah, they do that from time to time.
Take it in stride and grow. :-P

Jr.
01-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Oh I did. And am glad that he filled me in on what had actually been happening.

472x1B/A
01-04-2015, 12:14 AM
Hmmm. I wonder if he ever found the 'bullet'? And who paid the hospital bill?

Bad Water Bill
01-04-2015, 12:59 AM
Warnings we seemed to miss.

Dan was so broke when moving to Texas folks were using Play Pal to fill his gas tank.

Somehow he had money to fly his girlfriend,wife,mistress or commonlaw wife to her sisters home in Ky and then drive the truck there to bring her to Texas still without any income.

Who among us could shoot themselves in the foot and shortly thereafter WALK miles to work, do at least an 8 hour job standing on the wounded foot and still be able to walk back home?

Somehow a car and computer magically appeared so Amanda could attend college.

Nothing wrong with providing goodies for your companion (another name for Amanda) but first pay your bills.

There were more signs but why bother.:evil:

TXGunNut
01-04-2015, 01:02 AM
....Therefore, let's just all move on, taking from this the lessons we need to learn.

I hope you're wrong about Daniel, as I'm sure you and many others hope. It appears instead that I was wrong about him but it won't keep me from trying to help the next guy that I believe in. My dad had that weakness as well and it took me years and no small expense to clean up a few of his mistakes in judgement. It feels good to help someone that we feel needs help, even if every now and then one delivers a low blow.

jmort
01-04-2015, 01:04 AM
Would be nice to get some perspective from the member in Texas who got him a job.
300Savage I believe. Then again, he may not want to comment, but he would have the most insight.

jmort
01-04-2015, 01:56 AM
My comments were not directed at you or Recluse.

starmac
01-04-2015, 01:58 AM
IIRC there were some post close to word for word as to what Guest is saying when Bullshop and family were planning their move to Mt. It seems like I recall that the mods decided it was coming from Bullshops isp off of his computer. Anyone else remember that?

SSGOldfart
01-04-2015, 01:59 AM
Unfortunately, he isn't.

In fact, my old lawman's instinct tells me that he's holding back.

Yep follow your instincts their has to be more to this story

TXGunNut
01-04-2015, 02:16 AM
Unfortunately, he isn't.

In fact, my old lawman's instinct tells me that he's holding back.

My "old lawman's instincts" always tell me that but I'd give him more credence if I knew more about him. I've been wrong about some folks but that comes with being an optimist.

jmort
01-04-2015, 02:19 AM
Fair enough.

geargnasher
01-04-2015, 02:34 AM
Oops, Recluse, looks like you beat me to all that, even the tree analogy. What I get for slow composing.

Gear

starmac
01-04-2015, 02:39 AM
I hear what you are saying Gear. But what I am talking about was the demeaning post were supposedly proved to be coming from the same computer or isp address as Bullshops own. I don't know enough about computers to know how to tell, but was told by a mod that they can tell, and that is when they so called run the poster out of town. I just find it funny that the post were very near the same. We kind of figured it was one of Bullshops kids, that didn't want to leave Alaska when they did. I know a guy that is probably the biggest farmer in that area, in fact farms a lot on the very road that Dan had his place on. I only run into him a time or 2 a year, but will try and remember to ask him what he thought of Dan and Tina.
When everyone was donating for jr's move. I didn't give him anything except for a few days work, and a spare bedroom while he was doing it. He did a good job for me, sorry to see how he has done now.

MaryB
01-04-2015, 02:40 AM
I offered to auction 2 gun cleaning mats and I will stick to that. Low on cash myself but got plenty of raw materials so why not. Being retired mostly my time is free! So 2 12x18 2mm thick closed cell foam gun cleaning mats with your gun of choice engraved in the surface. I have quite a few of the more common designs on file and can always work up a new one to add to my file inventory.

Others here have helped me and this is a partial pay it back! Bidding will run to 6pm Jan 9 (central time)

Starting bid $20 each +$6 shipping

Example mat, right click view image takes you to my photobucket where you can see others and the other colors available(limited to my stock right now, dark blue, black, red, out of stock on the green sorry!)

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd248/maryalanab/Gun%20engraving/2013-05-28_22-39-56_970_zps8d4bdddd.jpg

jmort
01-04-2015, 02:48 AM
That is a kind and generous offer MaryB

MaryB
01-04-2015, 03:04 AM
I like to help out, get this settled. I went and looked at his facebook page and he has a lot of growing up to do. Ditch the computer games, trim your budget to bare minimum, honor your deal.

SSGOldfart
01-04-2015, 03:13 AM
I offered to auction 2 gun cleaning mats and I will stick to that. Low on cash myself but got plenty of raw materials so why not. Being retired mostly my time is free! So 2 12x18 2mm thick closed cell foam gun cleaning mats with your gun of choice engraved in the surface. I have quite a few of the more common designs on file and can always work up a new one to add to my file inventory.

Others here have helped me and this is a partial pay it back! Bidding will run to 6pm Jan 9 (central time)

Example mat, right click view image takes you to my photobucket where you can see others and the other colors available(limited to my stock right now, dark blue, black, red, out of stock on the green sorry!)

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd248/maryalanab/Gun%20engraving/2013-05-28_22-39-56_970_zps8d4bdddd.jpg
I've got a couple of these already but I could use a couple more Mary does a great job with these so I'll bid$25+shipping

jcwit
01-04-2015, 08:40 AM
I would be willing to help what little I can towards the fund drive, but it seems I'm unable to get PayPal info to do the transaction.

butch2570
01-04-2015, 09:27 AM
Recluse, I have a ATI Mosin Nagant stock that I have no use for , I could put it up for sale or auction in S & S if this would help in any way, P M me if you are interested,I will pay shipping if it sales.

tommag
01-04-2015, 10:15 AM
I can't speak to most of the things in this thread, but I know a little. Amanda's parents flew her to Kentucky and I financed the drive from Texas to Kentucky and back.

Warnings we seemed to miss.

Dan was so broke when moving to Texas folks were using Play Pal to fill his gas tank.

Somehow he had money to fly his girlfriend,wife,mistress or commonlaw wife to her sisters home in Ky and then drive the truck there to bring her to Texas still without any income.

Who among us could shoot themselves in the foot and shortly thereafter WALK miles to work, do at least an 8 hour job standing on the wounded foot and still be able to walk back home?

Somehow a car and computer magically appeared so Amanda could attend college.

Nothing wrong with providing goodies for your companion (another name for Amanda) but first pay your bills.

There were more signs but why bother.:evil:

fishhawk
01-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Gents....lets remember, this is about JR alone not about his parents, brothers or sisters. Jr is the one who "took the money and ran" Dan and Tina may well have been remiss in his upbringing but the decision to become a deadbeat was JR's no one else. So keep the rest of the family out of this. steve k

waksupi
01-04-2015, 12:25 PM
I agree it is out of line to pile on the family. Dan and Tina always dealt fairly with the people here, as far as I know. History in other places is where it is.

Recluse
01-04-2015, 02:43 PM
OK, we have now reached and exceeded our goal and I still have seven PMs I haven't checked on yet.

I have heard back from SSGOldfart and he has asked me to reach out to a fellow member for part of the $250 Junior owes him.

I have not heard from "cga" but again, I have some PMs I have not yet been able to check.

When I hear from "cga" I will report back as to his wishes.

I have not transferred any of the paypal funds--they are still sitting in my paypal account. Should the members affected not want the reimbursement for the debts owed to them, we will then need to decide what to do with the funds.

I'm going to be out of the house until after midnight, so I won't be able to see or respond to any ideas. I'll try to get caught up when I get back home.

Recluse
01-04-2015, 02:53 PM
I checked my PMs and had a message waiting from CGA.

WoW!!

I'm awestruck and speechless by your generosity. Thank you.

But, without any hesitation, could we please donate it to the Cast Boolit web site? I've learned (taken) much from this site, and never gave in return. Please, do consider this. Also, tell all of those members involved in raising funds, THANK YOU.

Thank you,

I'll take the first $250 pledged and sent and direct it to the member SSGOldfart requested me to, and then the next $340 and forward it to Willy (site owner of Gunloads). For simplicity's sake, I'm going to do this in the order it was received.

That is going to leave a balance, to which I will contact the donors by PM and ask you what do you wish for me to do with the donated funds.

Once again, our community here has displayed why we are who we are. Within forty-eight hours of floating the idea out, two debts incurred by trusting members have been completely satisfied, the offending member has been banned, irrefutable evidence has been discovered and brought to the surface so that there is exactly zero doubt that both the ban and the public scorn are absolutely righteous, and the affected members have chosen to put the needs of their fellow members ahead of their own and are donating the funds accordingly.

This is a community to be proud of, people.

pjames32
01-04-2015, 03:09 PM
I'm mailing some funds Recluse. If it is not needed for re-imbursement, use it for the forum.
PJ

No_1
01-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Members,

This thread is about Danl and not his parents or siblings. I have deleted post which appeared to speak about / towards his family. If you have been taken by Danl then speak up otherwise let's keep focused on helping out those who were taken by Danl.

richhodg66
01-04-2015, 04:11 PM
I checked my PMs and had a message waiting from CGA.

I'll take the first $250 pledged and sent and direct it to the member SSGOldfart requested me to, and then the next $340 and forward it to Willy (site owner of Gunloads). For simplicity's sake, I'm going to do this in the order it was received.

That is going to leave a balance, to which I will contact the donors by PM and ask you what do you wish for me to do with the donated funds.

Once again, our community here has displayed why we are who we are. Within forty-eight hours of floating the idea out, two debts incurred by trusting members have been completely satisfied, the offending member has been banned, irrefutable evidence has been discovered and brought to the surface so that there is exactly zero doubt that both the ban and the public scorn are absolutely righteous, and the affected members have chosen to put the needs of their fellow members ahead of their own and are donating the funds accordingly.

This is a community to be proud of, people.

Sounds to me like cga is a class act indeed.

Well done, sir.

fatnhappy
01-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Sounds to me like cga is a class act indeed.

Well done, sir.

Most members are, including one of our brother veterans. It's worth noting SSGOLDFART is bidding on one of Mary's mats, so in essence he's covering his own repayment, AKA donating to the board. (as JD stated any money collected in excess of the debt will go to the board.) Another class act.

w5pv
01-04-2015, 05:15 PM
I didn't help BSJ in his move to Texas but after he got here I gave him a few items that I no longer needed after a break in here at my house.I never got a thank you or any kind of acknowlegement that he recieved the items it wasn't a large amount but stuff he could have sold for a few dollars so I kindly washed my hands of him then.
I hope he will get thing right with the people he owes.

Hamish
01-04-2015, 07:45 PM
I don't come by here often but all the way back to Alaska I was hoping I was wrong but did not like the smell of things. I did some business with his dad, he once mentioned that he wanted to get his boys started in their own casting business, I was about to retire from mine so I gave those boys a bunch of stuff, all perfectly good melting pot, luber sizers, bullet molds, lead etc. more than enough to start a small business, if memory serves me correct 16 flat rate boxes and I paid the freight, never once got a thank you note from the boys.

Between this his post, the preceding post, and all that has gone on in between, it's pretty clear thats who he is and always has been.

I could care less about him, but it really bothers me that he violated the trust of so many here. At least now he's been pushed off the teat,,,,,,

Valley Forge
01-05-2015, 03:44 AM
I and many others on this board responded with a donation for the Alaska to Texas move and remember BS Jr's post that assured us it would be paid back. Like so many others here that helped out, it was a gift freely given but I am disappointed how our collective faith has been repaid.

Recluse
01-05-2015, 03:28 PM
I have a number of PMs in my inbox stating that funds are in the mail. I have a list on my Paypal account of all contributors and amounts.

When I get the last donation in via USPS, I will deposit them into my business checking account, transfer the funds to my Paypal account and then disburse the $250 to the member that SSGOldfart directed me to. I will post here, on this thread, the day I do that so that all members and donors will have a record of when it occurred.

CGA has asked that his funds be donated towards the board, as have most donors that I have heard from since I last updated the status of this drive.

Should any member wish to have their donations refunded to them, it will be kept in strict confidence. I fully understand parting with money for one cause and then finding out that the cause has been "settled" and then having the receiving party suggest other avenues for the donation. Our financial matters and attitudes are ours and ours alone and strictly private. That is why should any member who sent money via Paypal or the mail wish or prefer to have their donation returned or refunded, it will not be a problem and it will be kept absolutely private.

I'm figuring that all donations will reach me via mail by the end of this week, so I will give one final update this next weekend. For those who wish their donations to go to the forum, I will do the following:

• I will make a list of donors and amounts and forward them to No_1 and to Willy (Gunloads Master, domain owner) and let them apply the funds to the site and forum in the manner most advantageous to the membership.

• I will ask No_1 and/or Willy to make a public announcement once the funds are received.

Should there be any concerns regarding any of the above, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

dualsport
01-05-2015, 04:07 PM
Wow. I recognize this behavior. Has anyone drug tested the star of this show?

bangerjim
01-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Very sad, this turn of events.

I followed the infamous AK to TX sojourn very closely and was about to send him some funds to get him settled in his new digs. But when I read of all the fine and generous people on here that offered him a hot meal, a bed, some frindship, and a topped-off tank just for stopping by on his trip south, and that he drove within 30 minutes or less of their location? That soured me big time. Something just did not smell right.

And now, we know the "rest of the story".......... as Paul Harvey always said.

My wife & I give VERY generously to many needy and worthy causes all year long, as most conservative Republicans do. This "private" BSJR charity is a sad event that taints the spirit of generous giving of good-hearted folks on here and may give pause to them helping other in the future. I hope not!

There should be some way the mods can contact Experian or Equifax (the BIG credit reporting agencies we all "know and love" that all companies use) and file a deadbeat report against his name so his credit rating will be hit. (If he even has one at all now!) He will have to buy a new truck or rent an apartment or house or buy appliances someday somewhere.....right? That is what credit histories are for! I, for one, work hard and keep my score near the very top of the scale. It takes years to do that, but it can be destroyed with a dumb dishonest stunt like he pulled on many of the fine members here.

As said earlier, age is no excuse. Many on here were, at 18, carrying a gun and fighting for this country.........and grew up VERY fast. They were not bouncing willy-nilly around from Alaska to Texas to Montana on other peoples' dimes, playing with holding a job, playing video games, posting on Facebook about all the stuff they are buying, and leaving a path of debt and destruction in their paths.

Thank God the people on here are better than that! I could not ask for a more honest down-to-earth group of folks than those reading this thread.

bangerjim

fatnhappy
01-05-2015, 08:07 PM
I have a number of PMs in my inbox stating that funds are in the mail. I have a list on my Paypal account of all contributors and amounts.

When I get the last donation in via USPS, I will deposit them into my business checking account, transfer the funds to my Paypal account and then disburse the $250 to the member that SSGOldfart directed me to. I will post here, on this thread, the day I do that so that all members and donors will have a record of when it occurred.

CGA has asked that his funds be donated towards the board, as have most donors that I have heard from since I last updated the status of this drive.

Should any member wish to have their donations refunded to them, it will be kept in strict confidence. I fully understand parting with money for one cause and then finding out that the cause has been "settled" and then having the receiving party suggest other avenues for the donation. Our financial matters and attitudes are ours and ours alone and strictly private. That is why should any member who sent money via Paypal or the mail wish or prefer to have their donation returned or refunded, it will not be a problem and it will be kept absolutely private.

I'm figuring that all donations will reach me via mail by the end of this week, so I will give one final update this next weekend. For those who wish their donations to go to the forum, I will do the following:

• I will make a list of donors and amounts and forward them to No_1 and to Willy (Gunloads Master, domain owner) and let them apply the funds to the site and forum in the manner most advantageous to the membership.

• I will ask No_1 and/or Willy to make a public announcement once the funds are received.

Should there be any concerns regarding any of the above, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Sir,

I have no compunction whatsoever with the directions of my funds, mailed this morning, being public. Should Bullshop jr's avarice debt be made whole prior to receipt of my funds, should you be so kind: I request that they be forwarded to Ken Caldwell.

45Nut lives in a state of destitution I would not even wish on Bullshop Jr. He too is a disabled vet. Even so he never did a member of this board wrong. On his worst days he still lives by his code. I was infuriated beyond words when I sealed that envelope, thinking that we were reconciling the grievances caused by a narcissistic child. A narcissistic child that used feigned poverty as a sympathetic ploy to bilk the good members of this board. Meanwhile I know we have good members leading lives of quiet desperation.

southpaw
01-05-2015, 09:12 PM
A narcissistic child that used feigned poverty as a sympathetic ploy to bilk the good members of this board. Meanwhile I know we have good members living lives of quiet desperation.

I, like many, have watched this for a long time. I didn't like the way it smelled. I had hoped I was wrong about his move to texas but when he decided to move again in a rather short time I could see it. He has alot of growing up to do and I hope he does, but I am not holding my breath.

The part that gets me (the one I highlighted) is that that there are brothers and sisters here that could use the help but won't ask. I can understand. It is how we were brought up. To see someone take advantage of good people makes me want to... well, lets not get into details. It's one thing to take the money and run but another to keep crying the poor me and then go out to dinner and a movie. Not saying one is better than the other but to keep milking good people is just really low.

Maybe I missed it, but, I am surprised that I have not seen anything about postal fraud or contacting the DA. Might be enough to get him to pull his head out of his back side, for a little while atleast.

It saddens me to see someone that grew up on this forum degrade to this level.

Jerry Jr.

Recluse
01-05-2015, 09:21 PM
Sir,

I have no compunction whatsoever with the directions of my funds, mailed this morning, being public. Should Bullshop jr's avarice debt be made whole prior to receipt of my funds, should you be so kind: I request that they be forwarded to Ken Caldwell.

45Nut lives in a state of destitution I would not even wish on Bullshop Jr. He too is a disabled vet. Even so he never did a member of this board wrong. On his worst days he still lives by his code.

Dean,

I'm going to match your contribution and forward it to Ken in the form of a cashier's check and enclosed in a signed copy of my newest book. The book will be a reminder of what he created here which was a community of patriots who put honor and integrity above all else.

jcwit
01-05-2015, 09:31 PM
Dean,

I'm going to match your contribution and forward it to Ken in the form of a cashier's check and enclosed in a signed copy of my newest book. The book will be a reminder of what he created here which was a community of patriots who put honor and integrity above all else.

Agreed, well I tried anyway.

flyer1
01-05-2015, 10:32 PM
Please, add my small donation to Ken as well. Thank you.

flyer1

SSGOldfart
01-05-2015, 11:20 PM
[/QUOTE]

Bumping back to the top how long will this run?? You I'm going to increase my bid to$30.00 each

SSGOldfart
01-06-2015, 12:55 AM

Trying again to bump this to the top

Jr.
01-06-2015, 01:02 AM
I'll pay 35 for the mats. And would love you to help.any other way I can... recluse let me know.

MaryB
01-06-2015, 01:17 AM
Thanks for the bump I was just going to do it myself!

cbrick
01-06-2015, 09:51 AM
So why doesn't JR take care of his debt to others? Perhaps this picture he posted on his Face Book page will help understand the mindset.

WILCO
01-06-2015, 11:45 AM
So why doesn't JR take care of his debt to others? Perhaps this picture he posted on his Face Book page will help understand the mindset.

That says a lot.

Recluse
01-06-2015, 11:56 PM
Several members PM'd me some additional info on BSJr, including a link to another Facebook page he has set up that goes by "Dans gun stuff." It can be found here for those who have a FB account: Dans Gun Stuff (https://www.facebook.com/Dansgunstuff)

Additionally, I get an e-mail from a fella here in Texas (who wishes to remain anonymous) unrelated to this board who BSJr did wrong regarding financial matters. Told me the same thing as we've seen here, "Felt sorry for the kid and his new wife."

Seems to be a common theme among friggin thieving con-artist white trash.

I captured some screen shots from Dans Gun Stuff that will help further explain his deep poverty and always being broke. I wish I'd been that damned broke when I was twenty-one that I could afford the toys he has. The only guns I had were the ones Uncle Sam issued me.

Junior, it's called karma and you're starting to get what you deserve. I suspect it's about to get worse as the word continues to get out and spread regarding your total lack of character and trustworthiness.

Looks like I am looking for work again. Ever feel like bad luck just follows you

[QUOTE=Bullshop Junior;3069405]Alright let's get that stupid gun straight.

I put 20 bucks down on a finnish nagant that was at the local gun store that was priced at 120 bucks. The only reason I was gonna buy it, was because I know the finnish nagant rifles are worth a fair deal more then the Russian ones, so I was just gonna take it home, and stick it on gun broker and try to turn a buck on it. Next check, I went in with the other $100 and put it down, signed the papers got delayed and had to wait a few days to go pick it up. When I went in, they tried to hand me a russian nagant. I didn't want the Russian Nahant. When questioned, they said they didn't think I would know the differance, and that the other one had been put in the owners personal collection. When I asked for my money back, they wouldn't refund cash, and in that three day period I had gotten a new debit card, because the magnetic strip had worn of the old one, and they wouldn't refund it to a differant card. So the only choice was to put it on something else, or lose it. So I picked the cheapest gun in the store that wasn't a shot gun. A at cost AR15 that I put on a four month layaway, and havn't put a dime on it since, as I have about 6 dollars to my name, since I have been spending every penny of my checks trying to finally get caught up on bills. last check, in december I was finally caught up on all my bills for the first time in over a year, and was intending to start sending people the money I owe them starting first of the year. Did I forsee the oil market crashing? No, but it's just my luck, because every time something starts to go right, things happen. Like getting shot. Having a u joint go out on my truck and take the rear end, tranny, and transfer case with it. The oil market crashing.

And it make it clear. I don't have all these toys like I make it sound. Those guns I was playing with in texas were borrowed from a member here. If you ever noticed, I always said "in my possession". The only guys I have right now, are a handi rifle. And my single six. That's it. The 308 I am talking about getting, is a box of parts that still need put together I was gonna trade off of my dad.

that's that. Hopefully work picks up ahain, and I can pay everyone back this coming month as I had planned but we will see.

Deadbeats get banned. I have 26 PM copy's from one member alone trying to get this resolved how many more PMs is enough? This is our last attempt to get danl to resolve this or as stated "deadbeats get banned" This action was not just a spur of the moment decision on the part of staff. Behind the curtain actions didn't work we hope this will. steve k

The oil market has crashed?

Where? Sure as hell hasn't crashed here in the state you fled. Hasn't crashed in Louisiana. I doubt it's crashed in North Dakota. Your work and personal ethics may have crashed, but black crude is still employing people pretty well down here. I also noticed you went through about three jobs in eight months while you were down here. . . Those companies are still in business and haven't "crashed."

So no toys, no money, no luck, no nothing eh? Well, let's see. . .

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=126568&d=1420601665

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=126569&d=1420601678

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=126570&d=1420601691

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=126571&d=1420601708

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=126572&d=1420601724

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=126573&d=1420601734

SMDH. . .

pjames32
01-07-2015, 12:55 AM
Just posted a question to the Facebook page.......... "Dan are you the same person as Bullshop JR on the Cast Boolits forum"
Awaiting a reply :)
PJ

pjames32
01-07-2015, 12:57 AM
Reply was yes!
What might he be thinking at this moment?
PJ

waksupi
01-07-2015, 01:03 AM
Reply was yes!
What might he be thinking at this moment?
PJ

Post links to the related threads, so his buddies can see them. He probably isn't smart enough to know how to remove them.

pjames32
01-07-2015, 02:13 AM
Posted a link to this thread. He has never heard of me except this thread.
Is he still active on this forum or has he finally been banned?
PJ

Superfly
01-07-2015, 02:47 AM
Should be tossed into a trash can and sealed tight lying thief he is

dragon813gt
01-07-2015, 07:01 AM
He posted here how he only owned two guns. And some members were saying that it wasn't right that members were saying he should sell them to pay his debts. Looks like he owns more than two to me.

Cmm_3940
01-07-2015, 09:19 AM
I'm not feeling any charity towards this former member at the moment, but to be fair, the way I'm reading it, the FB pages posted here do not contradict only owning two guns - a handi-rifle, and parts to a .308. OK, possibly some partial interest in an AR. Not exactly a hidden arsenal, or even anything of any particular monetary value. Everything else is 'looking at', 'thinking about', or just 'talking big for friends online'. I personally do not FB. :-x Is there more on the FB pages that would more clearly indicate actual ownership of additional firearms?

As for everything else seen there, definitely no excuses. My sense of fairness just insisted that I flag the bit about owning other guns pending more solid evidence.

southpaw
01-07-2015, 10:18 AM
I'm not feeling any charity towards this former member at the moment, but to be fair, the way I'm reading it, the FB pages posted here do not contradict only owning two guns - a handi-rifle, and parts to a .308. OK, possibly some partial interest in an AR. Not exactly a hidden arsenal, or even anything of any particular monetary value. Everything else is 'looking at', 'thinking about', or just 'talking big for friends online'. I personally do not FB. :-x Is there more on the FB pages that would more clearly indicate actual ownership of additional firearms?

As for everything else seen there, definitely no excuses. My sense of fairness just insisted that I flag the bit about owning other guns pending more solid evidence.

Dec 17 he put a old mosin nagant on layaway. He also noted that he is building a gunsmithing shop in the new house. From my experience both of these things take money, something he said he does not have.

Jerry Jr.

pjames32
01-07-2015, 10:21 AM
BS jr's reply to my Facebook question:

https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/yk/r/_2faPUZhPI6.png (https://www.facebook.com/n/?Dansgunstuff%2Fposts%2F323712131171795&comment_id=323732734503068&offset=0&total_comments=4&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com&lloc=logo)

Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/n/?Dansgunstuff%2Fposts%2F323712131171795&comment_id=323732734503068&offset=0&total_comments=4&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com&lloc=logo)

Dans Gun Stuff (https://www.facebook.com/n/?Dansgunstuff&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com) commented on your post (https://www.facebook.com/n/?Dansgunstuff%2Fposts%2F323712131171795&comment_id=323732734503068&offset=0&total_comments=4&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com).

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-1/c0.0.100.100/p100x100/10616666_279433155599693_2847593636710133373_n.jpg ?oh=d7854cba15018acf8181fdea5b7c1d6f&oe=5525F164&__gda__=1430370202_769d1e4021b4dfb1b845c044c710b0b f (https://www.facebook.com/n/?Dansgunstuff&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com&lloc=image)

Dans Gun Stuff (https://www.facebook.com/n/?Dansgunstuff&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com&lloc=image)

January 6 at 11:51pm

Really? I've been banned? Oh well.

https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/yM/r/aL-TjjYppK9.png

Like (https://www.facebook.com/n/?email%2Fufi%2Fclick&action=like&target=323712131171795_323732734503068&hash=AVLmWatJoFp7NLbJ&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com&lloc=email_ufi_like&sig_t=1420613488&sig=AVLNWl-eJUoCffz-)

https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/yK/r/pydUbhpFodk.png

Comment (https://www.facebook.com/n/?email%2Fufi%2Fclick&action=comment&target=323712131171795_323732734503068&hash=AVLVpzKc2_XUE59f&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com&lloc=email_ufi_comment&sig_t=1420613488&sig=AVLjeV2W3LPVeW9R)

https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/yk/r/_2faPUZhPI6.png (https://www.facebook.com/n/?Dansgunstuff%2Fposts%2F323712131171795&comment_id=323732734503068&offset=0&total_comments=4&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com&lloc=logo)

Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/n/?Dansgunstuff%2Fposts%2F323712131171795&comment_id=323732734503068&offset=0&total_comments=4&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com&lloc=logo)

Dans Gun Stuff (https://www.facebook.com/n/?Dansgunstuff&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com) commented on your post (https://www.facebook.com/n/?Dansgunstuff%2Fposts%2F323712131171795&comment_id=323732734503068&offset=0&total_comments=4&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com).

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-1/c0.0.100.100/p100x100/10616666_279433155599693_2847593636710133373_n.jpg ?oh=d7854cba15018acf8181fdea5b7c1d6f&oe=5525F164&__gda__=1430370202_769d1e4021b4dfb1b845c044c710b0b f (https://www.facebook.com/n/?Dansgunstuff&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com&lloc=image)

Dans Gun Stuff (https://www.facebook.com/n/?Dansgunstuff&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com&lloc=image)

January 6 at 11:51pm

Really? I've been banned? Oh well.

https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/yM/r/aL-TjjYppK9.png

Like (https://www.facebook.com/n/?email%2Fufi%2Fclick&action=like&target=323712131171795_323732734503068&hash=AVLmWatJoFp7NLbJ&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com&lloc=email_ufi_like&sig_t=1420613488&sig=AVLNWl-eJUoCffz-)

https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/yK/r/pydUbhpFodk.png

Comment (https://www.facebook.com/n/?email%2Fufi%2Fclick&action=comment&target=323712131171795_323732734503068&hash=AVLVpzKc2_XUE59f&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com&lloc=email_ufi_comment&sig_t=1420613488&sig=AVLjeV2W3LPVeW9R)

See Comment (https://www.facebook.com/n/?Dansgunstuff%2Fposts%2F323712131171795&comment_id=323732734503068&offset=0&total_comments=4&aref=82235068&medium=email&mid=b16d49eG4c8ee061G4e6cebcG36G135e&bcode=1.1420613488.AblNWvVDGrWC1izD&n_m=pjames32%40live.com&lloc=1st_cta)

Hamish
01-07-2015, 10:32 AM
One thing I'm still a little unclear about. Isn't he supposedly married? Her fb is under her maiden name. There is a picture of a ring, but no evidence of marriage as far as I can tell.

fatnhappy
01-07-2015, 10:53 AM

Look closer at recluse's earlier Facebook screen grabs. He bought a new lever gun over the summer and posted a pic of it on the hood of his truck with another of his lever guns. Read the comments about his concealed carry class where he mentions his new 1911.

Hard as it is to swallow, the kid is a liar and a thief. I'm glad my BS radar was working with him. Then again he's been hanging out in chat for 5 years. I had him pegged pretty well as a mooch.

jcwit
01-07-2015, 11:00 AM
Sorry state of affairs for someone so young.

Seems to be prevalent among many of the younger generation.

dubber123
01-07-2015, 11:06 AM
I bought a rifle from him a while back. It may have been during his preparation to move. When it arrived, it was not as represented. It wasn't an expensive item, and I gave him a pass for being a "kid", and threw the junk rifle in the back of the closet. It still soured me enough that I thankfully didn't feel the need to contribute to his move to Texas. He's dug a big hole for himself, and doesn't seem concerned about it at all.

pjames32
01-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Recluse, mods:
I'll be backing off threads about BS Jr.
Appears at least one member thinks I'm too "new" to have an opinion.
I hope my small contribution helps.
Back under my rock!
PJ

Recluse
01-07-2015, 12:43 PM
Recluse, mods:
I'll be backing off threads about BS Jr.
Appears at least one member thinks I'm too "new" to have an opinion.
I hope my small contribution helps.
Back under my rock!
PJ

Tell that member to go pound sand. Opinions based upon what one has seen with their own eyes need not be qualified by how long one has been a member here.

Apparently BSJr is all over the internet in the gun and outdoor world. Righteous, honest people deserve to know what kind of person they may be entrusting their hard-earned funds to.

cbrick
01-07-2015, 12:50 PM
Seems someone [smilie=1: this morning posted the link to the "Dead Beat" thread on Dan's Gun Stuff FB page. Got three likes already.

https://www.facebook.com/Dansgunstuff

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
01-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Tell that member to go pound sand. Opinions based upon what one has seen with their own eyes need not be qualified by how long one has been a member here.

I agree.

fatnhappy
01-07-2015, 01:04 PM
For the record:
At least one person defending Daniel in this thread can be counted amongst Daniels Facebook friends.

jmort
01-07-2015, 01:25 PM
"Recluse"

The member complaining here, does not even know there is Bullshop, and Bullshop Jr. In the thread in question, and older member, circa, 2006, wanted to know Dan's address/contact info. This member referred the older member to this thread, irrelevant, and another newer member posted a picture of Heath Ledger as the Joker asking if he was "Serious" in wanting Dan's address. I say get the facts before letting the new member hide behind your petticoats. Banging on Dan was always a bad idea in my book. BTW, I am not a Facebook friend to BS Jr. That much is certain.

RoyEllis
01-07-2015, 01:27 PM
Seems someone [smilie=1: this morning posted the link to the "Dead Beat" thread on Dan's Gun Stuff FB page. Got three likes already.

https://www.facebook.com/Dansgunstuff

He's already deleted that post, so I took the liberty of posting his misdeeds there.:Fire:
And will continue to hound his trail til he makes recompense to those he's harmed.

geargnasher
01-07-2015, 01:35 PM
"Oh well"????????? If there was any doubt as to the accusations of character, that alone should have removed them.

Gear

A pause for the COZ
01-07-2015, 01:41 PM
All I have to say.. If I ever owe one of you guys some money... Your gona get it.

If some day 1/2 of the young dunder brains that I have helped ever pays me back my retirement is covered.
I never worry about the ones who dont live up to what they said. They got their chance.
it does not pay to dwell on the ones who failed.

I still give to the next one. Sooner or latter you help the right one and that makes up for the dunder heads.
Why? I was a young dunder head once. I still pay it forward.
God Bless.

gpidaho
01-07-2015, 02:35 PM
Buyer Beware, don't loan what you can't afford to loose and all that. Help those who need it and call that compensation enough. I don't in anyway condone any dishonesty but this is being beat to death. Let it be a learning experience if it chaps you and move on. Even or Lord hates a whiner. GP

fishhawk
01-07-2015, 03:20 PM
Any more posts, comments, what ever here is not going to change what happened and more are redundant so lets leave it that "bullshop junior" is a deadbeat and thief. A bigger pile of comments isn't going to help so lets let it drop. steve k

fishhawk
01-08-2015, 09:43 AM
From this point on any posts other than bids on the mats being auctioned off will be deleted. Further more if there are any others that have bad deals outstanding with bullshop junior you are to contact by PM either myself or No_1 (Robert the site owner). steve k

SSGOldfart
01-08-2015, 11:04 AM
Well I know the matt aucton is in here some where? it didn't bump to the front? so I guess a Mod might be needed to fix it?? Any who I'm going to bid $40.00 each for the mattsIt's a great cause.

SSGOldfart
01-08-2015, 11:10 AM
I really don't have the words to Thank everybody that has step up to right a wrong, This is a Awesome site, which means it's full of awesome members JD, Steve and Robert Jumped on this cause very quickly. They really went to work taking care of this again it shows we take care of our own.

oneokie
01-08-2015, 12:00 PM
Posts # 86, 156, & 159.

Bad Water Bill
01-08-2015, 07:16 PM
SSGOldfart (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?20469-SSGOldfart)Your mail box is full (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?20469-SSGOldfart)

No_1
01-08-2015, 07:38 PM
I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who has stepped to help out those who have been wronged. These are the actions of the kind of folks I want to be around, you are the kind of folks I am proud to call my family. This is why we are the best. Thank you!

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
01-08-2015, 07:40 PM
There's a bunch of good people over here for sure!

MaryB
01-08-2015, 11:05 PM
Mat auction ends tomorrow at 6PM CST. I usually don't wander in here till around 9pm so don't panic if I don't answer a PM right away! Being a night owl my day tends to run noon to 2 or 3AM!

Bad Water Bill
01-08-2015, 11:23 PM
Mat auction ends tomorrow at 6PM CST. I usually don't wander in here till around 9pm so don't panic if I don't answer a PM right away! Being a night owl my day tends to run noon to 2 or 3AM!

WHOOOO WHOOO :bigsmyl2:

SSGOldfart
01-09-2015, 02:10 AM
SSGOldfart (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?20469-SSGOldfart)Your mail box is full (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?20469-SSGOldfart)yep it was I've had about a 100 pm's ref this bullshop Jr. Business.in the last two days

Jr.
01-09-2015, 03:24 AM
Bump to top for Mary's awesome gun clean in mat auction before it ends.

Bad Water Bill
01-09-2015, 03:43 AM
A BIG THANK YOU to her.

Just keep in mind this generous young lady is in pain from an accident that was not her fault and this COLD weather only makes it worser.[smilie=s:

Please give her a little extra time to get her goodies to your home.

theperfessor
01-09-2015, 11:15 AM
Isn't it amazing how many people on this site who have physical challenges and many are old enough to have aging challenges yet are willing to step up to right the problems caused by a young, presumably reasonably healthy young adult. Kudos to MaryB and many others here. Good (and bad) character shows.

MaryB
01-09-2015, 11:39 PM
SSG you were high bidder, PM sent. I think Daniel has some growing up to do, and some hard decisions. He may be intending to pay it back but meanwhile the people caught holding the bag have been taken care of for now and the server fund is getting a boost(costs a lot to operate this place, been there done that)

SSGOldfart
01-09-2015, 11:56 PM
Yep pm back to you thanks for stepping up with these matts:-P

fishhawk
01-10-2015, 10:44 AM
OK being the auction is over the thread is closed.