View Full Version : 300 rds od 22 for Christmas.

crazy mark
12-26-2014, 11:04 PM
My BIL got me 6 50 round boxes of 22. 4 of them Are Gemtech silenced subsonic 42 gr 1020 fps. Has anybody used these. This is the first time I have seen this brand.

starmac
12-28-2014, 01:31 AM
One SIL gave me 3 50 round boxes, but I gave the other SIL a 500 round brick, seems like I lost ground. lol

fast ronnie
12-28-2014, 03:03 AM
You must be pretty tight if he gave you 22's. Around here, you couldn't buy them at all, or if you found some you had to mortgage the grandkids to get 'em! Where'd you find a bil like that?

crazy mark
12-29-2014, 01:38 AM
You must be pretty tight if he gave you 22's. Around here, you couldn't buy them at all, or if you found some you had to mortgage the grandkids to get 'em! Where'd you find a bil like that?

Just lucky I guess. We had a bad start as my Lil sis and I had to go to Lopez Island in the SanJuans and he came in late and tripped over me as I was sleeping on the front room floor. We got the house cleaned out on Lopez and got back late. I took a shower and went to get one of my beers but they were all gone. He drank them. So I ended up mixing slo gin and rootbeer. I did get him up at 0530 however after he had worked until midnight as I had to drive back to Oregon via my Mom's house in Raymond. We have been tight though as he did love my little sister and took very good care of her until her cancer finally took her. He raised my niece since she was 8 by himself and she is a very considerate young lady. He has friends north of Seattle where he lives that are in the know where to get ammo.