PDA

View Full Version : .38/357 Gas Checks

woodsoup
02-18-2008, 11:59 AM
I've become the owner of about 4500 .38/357 LSWC GC, unlubed, cast bullets without the checks. The lube part I figure I can use Lee Alox. The gas check part is the hard part. Lee has the sizer but I can't find the gas checks. Anyone with a little help?
:???: :confused: :?

Thanx, woodsoup

IcerUSA
02-18-2008, 12:21 PM
If you need them sooner than later you can try Graf and Sons , Mid South Shooters Supply , Natchez , Midway USA , just a few to start with or do a web search for them , also check the shipping charges as it can make the total very differant from one place to the next .

You just missed a Group Buy on checks but keep an eye out for one for Gator Checks , he also can be contacted direct , do a search here for Gator Checks and you should find his contact info .

Keith

Leftoverdj
02-18-2008, 12:23 PM
Check in the group buy section to see if you can get in on a group buy of gas checks. Also ask there for the phone number of Gator gas checks. Those will be your best prices. It helps that you have enough bullets to buy 5000 at a time.

If you must, you can get GCs from MidSouth, Midway, or any of the other large mail order houses but you will pay more.

woodsoup
02-18-2008, 01:07 PM
Thank you gents.

I figured out that I was looking for the wrong size (.38/357 vs 35 cal.)

Blammer
02-18-2008, 02:37 PM
where in the piedmont area are you?

I used to live in GSO.