PDA

View Full Version : Lee bullet feeder "crank" measurement?

oldfart1956
12-21-2014, 09:45 PM
Fellers I seem to have misplaced the "crank" (as Lee calls it) for the 9mm. bullet feeder. Yes. Lee sells it but it's a $2 part with $10 shipping and I'm cheap. This is the arm/bar that goes from the flat metal arm to the plastic part that actually slides back and forth to place the bullet into position. It moves the plastic finger-thingy back and forth. Would someone mind giving me a measurement from bend to bend on said rod? Lee part number for this is SKU BF2976 if that helps. Besides being cheap...I'm lazy and this would save me hours of cutting coat hangers into little pieces. ;) Many thanks in advance. Audie...the lazy Oldfart..

44Vaquero
12-21-2014, 10:20 PM
124991 124992Next time try Titian or Factory Sales there shipping is better!

oldfart1956
12-22-2014, 10:53 AM
44 thanks to your excellent photo and the square behind I was able to make a crank up in about 5 minutes! Many thanks my friend. Also, most of my reloading purchases now are thru Titan and I find them to be exemplary to deal with. Unfortunatly I've had less than steller success using their search engine. For the life of me I can't locate items I know full well they have in stock. So I send them an email and usually within the hour receive a link to the very item I'm trying to find on their website. They should be applauded for their promptness and patience. Items they don't have in stock they will order in as well but it's only a $2 item and I doubt they'd find a ready market for them. I do have a sizeable order going in to them this upcoming weekend. Again my friend, many thanks. Audie..the Oldfart..

44Vaquero
12-22-2014, 01:10 PM
oldfart1956,

I usually order parts from Factory Sales and their search and page order is similar to Lee's web page. I order from both depending upon price, there is some $ variation between the two.

Happy to help! Merry Christmas!

Jim