PDA

View Full Version : Load Data site

FLHTC
12-17-2014, 12:06 PM
Is anyone a member of the site that appears to be connected with Wolfe Publishing? I'm wondering if they are trying to re-invent the wheel or do they really have something worth paying for?

lbaize3
12-17-2014, 12:12 PM
I have used it for several years and like the site. It lists all the data listed in the Handloader magazine and
from various handloading manuals. I can study and compare data at my computer desk.

FLHTC
12-17-2014, 12:23 PM
Can the data be saved to create spreadsheets or are they Read Only files? I did a google search for 32-20 and their site came up with a page of all jacketed data. I was kind of surprised by this and I can only hope that they post cast data too. I've thought about a subscription several times, when their site came up during a search. Tell me more

james nicholson
12-17-2014, 12:28 PM
Its a good site. I have used it for 2 years. Plenty of cast loads. Any data can be copied and pasted into your documents. Have you checked out the data in CASTPICS on this site? It is also very good and has lots of cast loads.

jmort
12-17-2014, 12:40 PM
Have been using it for years. As noted all the Handloader magazine data, plus everything else including some or all of Pet Loads. I know of no way to create spreadsheets. I like the ability to search by powder or bullet weight or both. Works for me.

FLHTC
12-17-2014, 12:49 PM
Its a good site. I have used it for 2 years. Plenty of cast loads. Any data can be copied and pasted into your documents. Have you checked out the data in CASTPICS on this site? It is also very good and has lots of cast loads.

I have and printed out everything I can use off the Castpics site. I'm always hungry for more load data though. It sounds like I'm going to be a new subscriber. Thank you gentleman and a Merry Christmas to you.

FLHTC
12-17-2014, 07:55 PM
a great site.........thanks guys

brtelec
12-17-2014, 07:58 PM
I too have been using it for a couple of years. I rely on it quite a bit.