PDA

View Full Version : NOE is A+

echo154
12-15-2014, 11:55 PM
I bought a 44 -365 mold from NOE it was missing a set screw. I e-mailed them and they did not send me a set screw..........they sent me a complete rebuild kit for all screws.....now that's service

tazman
12-16-2014, 12:43 AM
There are still a few companies out there that consider customer service to be important. Some of them are in the firearms industry. NOE heads the list.

shoot-n-lead
12-16-2014, 01:06 AM
I ordered a mold in the last hours of the 20% off sale that ended on Sunday, the 7th of Dec. Monday morning as I was beginning work, my cell phone rings and it is Al, it seems that there was a problem with the post office software recognizing my address...he was just calling to confirm my address to make sure that it was right and that I would get my mold with no problem...and my mold arrived Wed morning. First class business, all the way.

Djones
12-16-2014, 08:27 AM
NOE's customer service is the greatest. There molds are top notch too.

Bigslug
12-16-2014, 09:56 AM
I bought a 44 -365 mold from NOE it was missing a set screw. I e-mailed them and they did not send me a set screw..........they sent me a complete rebuild kit for all screws.....now that's service

This is what we call "WISDOM". You can tell someone in exquisite detail what screw you need, they can write it down in equal detail and pass it to the most knowledgeable tech or parts puller in the business. . .and you still run a 50% or better chance of getting the wrong screw. This "shotgun" method is far more certain to solve the customer's problem, cut down on phone time, and cost almost nothing extra in bulk-purchased parts. WISDOM.

pjames32
12-16-2014, 01:50 PM
Excellent molds and great service. Al is a joy to work with!
PJ

MrWolf
12-16-2014, 08:45 PM
Now see I have a problem with Al.. He costs me money everytime I go to his site :bigsmyl2: