View Full Version : Christmas Presents

petroid
12-15-2014, 06:45 PM
Got my presents for my wife and myself today
Top to bottom
EAA Witness PS 9mm
EAA Witness PS 40SW
Ruger SR9C

She liked the SR9C. I don't have a positive attitude toward Ruger autoloading pistols, but it does have ambi controls (I'm a lefty) and it's what she wanted. While I was looking at CDNN's site (they had the best price on the Ruger), I saw the EAAs. I'd been looking for a full size 40 and for the price I figured I'd get the 9mm, too. If I love them, I'll keep them. If I'm wishy washy, they go. After initial cleanup and handling, I like the feel of the EAAs. I can add an ambi safety but its not hard to work with my trigger finger. Can't reach the slide release without using two hands, but that's a minor detail. Gonna have to put some lead downrange soon.

jonp
12-15-2014, 07:06 PM
I'm surprised that you didn't get one EAA then the slide and barrel for the other caliber. They are interchangeable which is the beauty of the platform. I've had a couple and had very good luck with them. Congrats on an early Christmas.

petroid
12-15-2014, 08:25 PM
From EAA the caliber conversions are more expensive than these pistols. And these are limited to 9mm, 40, and 22.