PDA

View Full Version : Warning labels on police cars

dakotashooter2
12-11-2014, 10:38 AM
I heard the government is going to require warning labels on the exterior of all police cars.....

"Warning: Fleeing an police officer or resisting arrest may be hazardous to your health and could cause death".............

Hopefully that will resolve the problem.......................................:ver yconfu:kidding:

captaint
12-11-2014, 10:40 AM
Only,people would have to know how to read..........

Harter66
12-11-2014, 12:06 PM
They do have the prop 65 substances known to the state of Ca are in here the existence of this vehicle means nothing but doom for living stuff. (Sarcastic exaggeration of the law that requires a lead warning on leaded glass).

troyboy
12-11-2014, 07:32 PM
Was that a funny? Didn't get it.

Harter66
12-11-2014, 08:41 PM
California passed a law about 15 yr ago that on the surface looked like a good idea to label hazardous substances that might be carcinogenic. Now even a cell phone , and even the leaded crystal at Macy's has to be labeled in compliance. There is an automotive label that without any exaggeration translates into lay terms to say "the existence of this car and it's parts will kill you because you've been exposed to it." So it seems rather poetic that a cop car in California might just be hazardous to your health far beyond the possible loose cannon in the back seat let alone the 1 driving. Not to imply that law enforcement might get heavy handed and over do it as a regular thing,but to poke fun at an ugly set of circumstances that may or may not be accurately depicted.

lawdog941
12-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Resisting arrest is dangerous, because everywhere a cop goes, there is always a gun in play. That changes the way a cop will fight you because of that fact. I do like the flashy thingies on the top of the car, makes me want ice cream...

oldsagerat
12-12-2014, 07:35 PM
Who are all the anti-cop people going to call if they need help?
maybe 911-DRUGDEALER, 911-PUNK, 911-WELFAREPUKE, or
worst 911-LIBERAL.