PDA

View Full Version : George's USPS Ridealong

SgtDog0311
12-09-2014, 09:06 PM
Not only did George hit my house yesterday but I think he hacked my system. I’m not entirely sure he’s such a good guy either, at least not so much as he is a master enabler. Either way he had to have hacked my system to know I’d recently developed the desire to load one of my obsolete cartridges for a single-shot I just obtained with the Lyman 310. And how did he know the tong tool I recently got at a pawn five states and 1800 miles away was being eyeballed for the 40-63, or that the primer die that came with it was not for the right caliber, or better yet, how did he know what muzzle resizer might work for the reformed 405 brass I was using for doner cases? Ok, 40-63 has the same dimensions as the 40-70 Ballard and granted that might be a clue but I didn’t even know I needed it – so how did George know?

It’s all a little suspicious if you ask me. I don’t want to put George’s good intentions into doubt but in addition to those I’d suggest there is some serious enabling going on – some tempting in the first order of a guy who is tapped out and should be looking at a whole lot of other things besides dies for his 310-tong-tool-pawn-shop-find. But there you have it. George came, left some of his gateway drugs on the porch and now I’m gonna have to sell something to buy another fix in the form of neck resizer, priming chamber and bullet seater.

Dang George!

rmatchell
12-10-2014, 02:43 AM
Enabling one flat rate box at a time. Sounds like George is upping his game now.