PDA

View Full Version : Major props for RCBS customer service!

Jtarm
12-09-2014, 02:58 PM
I've got a set of 38/.357 close to 40 years on and never loaded anything but SWCs, so that was my only seater plug.

I wanted to try some RN & TC boolits, butI couldn't make heads or tails of what was on their web site, so I called.

They're sending me RN & WC plugs for free!

Sorry I've strayed to the red stuff lately. Now I'm back to Big Green:-)

Garyshome
12-09-2014, 03:03 PM
Pretty good customer service then?

Bayou52
12-09-2014, 04:52 PM
Pretty good customer service then?

RCBS is known for their "no ifs, ands or buts" customer service. Their customer service is stellar. So much so that I purchase their products to the exclusion of other brands.

Bayou52

FISH4BUGS
12-11-2014, 02:01 PM
I have a vibratory tumbler that has a manufacturing date label of 1982. The rubber jobbies that connect the bowl with the base all rotted away. RCBS sent me all new rubbers, springs and even nuts and bolts to put it all back together.
Can't beat that! 30+ years old, heavily used, but NO CHARGE!

catgunguy
12-11-2014, 05:26 PM
RCBS has ALWAYS been good to me with any thing I needed. I always guy green. It is worth it down the road.

Lefty Red
12-12-2014, 05:56 AM
I am know going Big Green! I had the same experiance with a set of old 3 die set in 44 magnum. I filled out the "contact us" form that required my mailing address and name and email. I asked for some seater stems (pre-plugs) and what it will cost. I got an email back, with in the hour, stating the stems are on the way free of charge! They came in about a week, and included the whole set not just the one i asked for!

Jerry

Beagle333
12-12-2014, 06:41 AM
I bought a mold that had no handle pins with it. I called RCBS and wanted to order a set, and they sent me two sets.... free! That sort of service makes an impression, and definitely sways future purchase decisions as well. :grin: