PDA

View Full Version : BT's article in Very High Power

rockrat
11-30-2014, 04:29 PM
BT Sniper had an excellent article in the current issue of VHP, Very High Power, the Fifty Caliber Shooters mag, on swaging his bullets for the 50 BMG. Way to go Brian, and good shooting with your bullets.

anotherred
11-30-2014, 07:07 PM
Great job Brian. Any chance a link to the article?

BT Sniper
12-01-2014, 12:02 AM
Thanks Guys! Wasn't sure we had to many of the FCSA (Fifty Cal Shooters Association) members here.

It was quite a bit of work to get these 50 cal bullets together in time to shoot in the last match of the year for me and then get a good article written for the VHP magazine at the request of the magazine's editor. I just received the magazine today to see the article, I got to say the pics look pretty good in the magazine.

The magazine is sent out to all the current members of the FCSA, I don't know what I can do about any links to the article but here is a link to the FCSA home page. http://www.fcsa.org/ Looks like the current issue as well as past issues are available for purchase to both members and nonmembers alike, Simply click on the pic of the magazine.

It would certainly do the FCSA some good to get a bit more attention, feel free to inquire at any time, I'll also see what can be done about the article and any links.

Good shooting and swage on!

Brian