PDA

View Full Version : Bull Shop has Case Lube too!

utk
02-12-2008, 05:10 PM
I recently bought some Bullplate lube from Daniel. I also asked him why he didn't make case lube too. To my surprise, he replied that he indeed had a case lube, called Bull Size. So I ordered some and received it a few days ago for a try-out.

Now, I don't shoot that much rifle so I haven't got much experience at FL sizing and using lube. I have a couple of hundred cases fired in my gun so I necksize mostly with a collet die.

This time I tried the BullSize on some range-pickup, cases that wouldn't fit the chamber of my .308.

As expected with something "slippery" from Bullshop the cases sized smoothly. Try it for yourself next time! See contact information at bottom of page "The Bullshop". (He has not yet got it on his homepage, though).

Urban

Buckshot
02-13-2008, 03:17 AM
..............Thanks for the headsup. Do you use a caselube pad?

................Buckshot

utk
02-13-2008, 03:34 AM
I use my fingers, Bull Size is used just like Imperial Sizing Die Wax or Hornady's Unique.

Urban

Bullshop
02-13-2008, 02:40 PM
Made up some 30 Herretts cupla days ago. Using Bull Size it was a peacacake!
It takes so little and works so good and thats no BS!
Blessings
BIC/BS

Tom W.
02-14-2008, 06:36 PM
What size container does it come in? I currently have some Imperial Sizing die wax, but always looking around. Is it as stiff as Imperial?

400cor-bon
02-14-2008, 07:07 PM
Bullshop are A+ folks
Two thumbs up!

utk
02-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Aaah, the containers. Was a bit disappointed there. They are like 35mm film containers, both in looks and size. Contents slightly less than an ounce.
Since I ordered two, I could melt them in a double boiler and pour the contents into an empty airgun pellet tin, just like Imperial. I rather prefer that "format". Daniel says he hasn't managed to find other containers yet.
I think it was a bit stiffer than ISDW.

Buckshot
02-15-2008, 03:58 AM
................Gee, I knew there was a good reason to save those musket cap tins :-)

..............Buckshot

dromia
02-15-2008, 10:11 AM
So what's the price of Dan's new wonder product?