PDA

View Full Version : Officer Wilson in NO TRUE BILLED by the Grand Jury

buckwheatpaul
11-24-2014, 10:27 PM
Officer Wilson was not indicted by the Ferguson Grand Jury......

USAFrox
11-24-2014, 10:30 PM
Sweet!

Sure am am glad I don't live in or around Saint Louis tonight. Bet it's gonna be a mess.

bnelson06
11-24-2014, 10:34 PM
No one will be happy with the truth, they wanted a race crime.

dragon813gt
11-24-2014, 10:36 PM
I like how he pointed out that only the members of the jury looked at all the evidence and testimony, not the media. They need to be called out more often for stirring the pot.

ourflat
11-24-2014, 10:37 PM
Yep, let the facts speak for themselves!

HATCH
11-24-2014, 10:55 PM
It was rigged. Only had 3 Africans on the jury. There should of been 9.....

quilbilly
11-24-2014, 10:58 PM
Everyone on the streets (and the mass media) was so looking forward to a lynching no matter what the facts are. They will be very disappointed.

silverado
11-24-2014, 11:02 PM
What are "facts?"

ohland
11-24-2014, 11:09 PM

Well, I'm sure that some folks would prefer 9 of 12, even though the supposed ideal is a jury of his (or her!) peers....

Long ago, when I was sorta deciding what to do as a career, I ruled out police officer. Too much second guessing if things went wrong. And the tension of how any stop could go...

Folks, I err on the side of courtesy if any LEO has decided to stop me. Sir or Ma'am costs no more to say than anything else. Turn on my dome light in the evening or night hours...

BethelHntr
11-24-2014, 11:09 PM
The King speaks

bruce drake
11-24-2014, 11:10 PM
The Rule of Law was enforced by the Grand Jury. The idea of Mob Rule will always need to be prevented.

gbrown
11-24-2014, 11:13 PM
Ya'll notice how the present administration suddenly clammed up a few weeks ago? Gave an indication that it was probably going this way. I saw a photo of the officer in the hospital with a shattered right eye orbit, shortly after the incident. That was received when he was beat down inside his police vehicle.

ohland
11-24-2014, 11:47 PM
This would never have been news had the police officer been of the same race as the thug he shot.

Probably true. Let's think of how many black men are shot by Police, then look at how many black men are shot by blacks. Visiting the south side of Chicago could be a real eye opener....

Consider the staggering number of black babies that Planned Parenthood have deprived of any choice. Margaret Sanger is such an inspiring figure. Sure there must be a MS fan club in various belief groups out there. Lawful termination, and it seems to be just fine with the black "leadership"...

Thanks to the anointed one, there's a wonderful possibility that many more "undocumented" (read ILLEGAL) immigrants will get their green card, and compete with black AMERICANS (and other CITIZENS) for jobs. 11 Million supposedly... Who is really holding the black man down?

Lower the cost of energy. Reduce regulations. Let the market determine wages (minimum wage for a jobless person is $10/hour for ZERO hours, how much pay is that?) Reduce deficit spending (love to eliminate it!). Jettison this stupid ACA, how can forcing businesses to keep under 50 employees, and keeping hours under 30 per week, feed a family, or for that matter, pay off college debt...

Republicans should jettison Rove and Priebus. Fooking gutless idiots. Boehner and McConnel as well. America is not in a "malaise", it has some ambitious folks homesteading in DC that only think of retaining power until it is pried from their grip....

starmac
11-24-2014, 11:51 PM
Wow, that post almost seems political.

ohland
11-24-2014, 11:58 PM
Wow, that post almost seems political.

Well, yeah. If you go to different places around the world, the citizens like the essential American ideals of (a reasonable chance at) equality before the law, protection of person and property, ability to change the government thru voting... But the governments don't quite like those ideals. Look at Cuba, One man, one vote, one time. Then show voting....

What hurts is when administration policies (any administration!) don't support the essential ideals. Or even discuss them.

starmac
11-25-2014, 12:29 AM
I am with you, but there are three threads on this in the pit, so no need to get this one sent down there, leave it here, so those not allowed in the pit can see it.

waksupi
11-25-2014, 12:51 AM
http://m.ustream.tv/channel/st-louis-county-police-scanner

Here's the streaming police scanner. I doesn't seem like real heavy problems as compared to any other night in a big town.

TES
11-25-2014, 01:06 AM
police scanner...ads for looting... Mc donalds toys r us _scrabble - autoparts

BethelHntr
11-25-2014, 01:10 AM
All hell's breaking loose on this scanner.

montana_charlie
11-25-2014, 01:11 AM
I bet nobody on that Grand Jury was from Africa.

Do you think three blacks was too few?
The black population of St. Louis County, Missouri is about 23%.
Having three blacks on a jury of twelve is 25% black.
So, what is your complaint?

As for your claim about illegal activity ...
Are you saying it was rigged based on future predictions?
That Grand Jury had been empanelled long before Brown got shot.

MaryB
11-25-2014, 01:57 AM
This comes down to blacks bringing this upon themselves via upbringing, attitude, lack of parents, giving in to peer pressure and not getting an education... they are the only ones to blame, nobody else.

starmac
11-25-2014, 02:28 AM
White folks get shot pretty regularly by police. We got to watch a long video of a homeless man an unarmed homeless man that never made an aggressive move toward several police officers that had him surrounded. The video went viral, white folks rioted in every major city looted every drug and liquor stores and even burn't most of the local stores. Cities were in shambles because of it. hmmm Just doesn't seem right does it, but it was true right up through, the video went viral.

smokeywolf
11-25-2014, 05:53 AM
Wonder how many blacks hoped for a verdict of no indictment so there would be a perceived excuse to riot and loot.

marlin39a
11-25-2014, 06:52 AM
But it is not over for Officer Wilson. Surely the Obama regime will go after him on Federal Civil Rights charges.

Finster101
11-25-2014, 07:27 AM
Any of the businesses that are burnt should just be left standing as is. The owners should take the insurance money if they get any and relocate. Nothing should be repaired or touched. Let them live in the squalor and ruin they have created for themselves. We have seen this time and time again. It is time that THIER community pays the price for THEIR illegal actions. Pull the cameras out of there and most of those idiots will go away anyhow.

6bg6ga
11-25-2014, 07:46 AM
Well, even if the verdict would have been different the black people would have wanted him delivered to them for swift quick justice. I'm so tired of hearing about them not getting a fair shake. Most of them don't work but instead rely on the system to feed them and put clothes on their back. I was at the eye dr office with the wife a few months ago and witnessed a black man throw a fit because he wanted a new pair of glasses and the program wouldn't allow the high priced frame nor would it allow his new glasses because he hadn't had them long enough.

This youngster that got shot from what I have been told had just finished robbing a business. So for them its ok to rob and them assault a police officer?

stephen m weiss
11-25-2014, 09:05 AM
Looks pretty political to me. I cant see the pit anymore, I guess noting what I have observed of local police officer's behavior got me excluded.

You can expect about the same class of information from the US free press and free speach. Look for what you are NOT being told. Be aware of information gaps.

I find that a free press is required for a public to make good decisions. Research shows that the decisions of the American public have NO effect on the actions of our government. We get heavily filtered information about politically hot cases in the name of not 'swaying' a jury. Jury decisions come out 180 degrees opposite of what eye witnesses expected and wanted. Information filtering works, for a while. Many countries that ended up in civil war or overtaken by enemies had great internal information filtering.

I wont be punished for posting this, by I may be censured. Fait Accompli.

1Shirt
11-25-2014, 09:05 AM
It is interesting to see just how little effect Obama's call for peaceful demonstrations was in fact. His influence on rioters was zilch!
1Shirt!

nekshot
11-25-2014, 09:20 AM
how does that go in Ernest Scared Stupid,"they get dumber and dumber each generation". No way am I a racist but sadly these folk are the fruit of the education of their youth! Reality and truth cannot be seen or comprehended. The flip side of this would be freedom to walk in a store and take what you want and stroll down the street freely, really???

ohland
11-25-2014, 09:27 AM
Having three blacks on a jury of twelve is 25% black.

It could be the OPs comment was to highlight the media / race hustlers' desire to convict the LEO in spite of any facts. So to invert the jury proportions (9 of 12) to over-represent a particular group is a way of illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

All the attention and effort applied by the various causes, and Ferguson is still Ferguson. Just with a few less businesses as opposed to when all this started back in August.

USAFrox
11-25-2014, 12:41 PM
Any of the businesses that are burnt should just be left standing as is. The owners should take the insurance money if they get any and relocate. Nothing should be repaired or touched. Let them live in the squalor and ruin they have created for themselves. We have seen this time and time again. It is time that THIER community pays the price for THEIR illegal actions. Pull the cameras out of there and most of those idiots will go away anyhow.

Amen. They made their bed. Let them sleep in it.

Dave18
11-25-2014, 02:29 PM
like what I read on another forum on this topic

facts,

we have the video of the kid, ripping off the store, and knocking the store keeper around, that's robbery, strike one,

then he hits the cop hard enough that it breaks bones around his eye socket,
then had powder residue on his hands from the gun discharging during the wrestling match in the car, proof he was fighting with the cop strike 2,

then he has the amazing stupidity of charging the cop, who still has the gun and is rattled from the initial scuffle, and gets him self shot, strike 3, he is outta the game!

and all this data was out there for how long, and we still have people boohooing about this idiot,

do stuupid things , win stupid prizes, :bigsmyl2:

----------------------------------------------

now I have read about the court system in that area, , they played the game of sending out summins or whatever for court late, and people ended up in contempt with bench warrents issued, for them, that was brought up at another forum that someone who lived in st louis made the point of the courts there were, per say corrupt,
but this is off the net, I have no first hand knowledge on this, but would you be surprised? I wouldn't be, having delt with the court system in my state, its a racket, that thirsts for more and more money

nrdewalt
11-25-2014, 02:29 PM
It's truly sad for the Officer and his family.. Based on the facts that have been released and the fact no trial was pursued, he did what any other Officer would do but yet his career in Police work is over and he will be labeled for the rest of his life when he was defending his life.

montana_charlie
11-25-2014, 02:37 PM
Total agreement with everything you suggested.

and all this data was out there for how long, and we still have people boohooing about this idiot,

It is based on this ...

The parents of Michael Brown have a belief that if somebody kills their son, he must be punished for that.
There is no consideration given to the reason for the killing.

The same attitude permeates the entire black community.
A home invader killed by a single mom with two kids will draw comments from the perpetrator's mother / family that there was no good reason to kill him, and somebody must be made to pay for his death.

CM

ShooterAZ
11-25-2014, 02:48 PM

I am in total agreement with this as well. Let them live in their own squalor and destruction. They did it to themselves.

montana_charlie
11-25-2014, 03:12 PM
It could be the OPs comment was to highlight the media / race hustlers' desire to convict the LEO in spite of any facts.
I wasn't responding to anything said by the OP.
My reply was to HATCH, who claimed Officer Wilson was not charged because the Grand Jury was rigged.
In his opinion, nine of it's members should have been black.

CM

USAFrox
11-25-2014, 03:35 PM
I wasn't responding to anything said by the OP.
My reply was to HATCH, who claimed Officer Wilson was not charged because the Grand Jury was rigged.
In his opinion, nine of it's members should have been black.

CM

I'm pretty sure HATCH was being facetious. He just forgot the purple script.

Multigunner
11-25-2014, 04:18 PM
I saw a photo of the officer in the hospital with a shattered right eye orbit, shortly after the incident.
The pictures I saw showed nothing of the sort. Not even a presentable bruise, just reddening below the cheek bone.
I had to have an eye socket surgically repaired , the other guy looked a lot worse.
A blow that can shatter bone causes a lot more swelling and discoloration than shown in those photographs. An open handed slap would leave as much visible damage as shown in the photos.

What source for the photos you saw?

Multigunner
11-25-2014, 04:30 PM
Heres a closeup of Wilson's mug at the hospital.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

Theres darker bruising above the jaw line, but nary a mark any where near his right eye.

HATCH
11-25-2014, 04:38 PM
I'm pretty sure HATCH was being facetious. He just forgot the purple script.
Yes. I was being facetious

Now I wish they would publish the vote.
How many wanted to indict and how many wanted to acquit?
That would tell them something right there.
If all 12 wanted to acquit then that should mean something.
On the other hand if 3 wanted to indict then they could claim it's the white people picking on the black people again.....

This world would be a much simpler place if everyone was the same race.
Then they would look at the facts first.

Multigunner
11-25-2014, 04:46 PM
Heres the hoax photo that was making the rounds.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/fauxphotos/fl/Photo-of-Darren-Wilson-Injuries-Is-a-Hoax.htm
The guy in the photo was a motocross racer injured in a spill.
Note how much damage was done to his face to cause a blown out eye socket.

JSnover
11-25-2014, 04:59 PM
A home invader killed by a single mom with two kids will draw comments from the perpetrator's mother / family that there was no good reason to kill him, and somebody must be made to pay for his death.

CM
Time after time, almost without fail, you can find this in the story of another 'troubled inner city youth,' getting shot by police officers/home owners/other street punks: "[the deceased] was an aspiring rapper who was trying to turn his life around."
Apparently Aspiring Rapper is a pretty dangerous profession. But you're probably safe, as long as you don't start trying to turn your life around. That's when they get ya.

USAFrox
11-25-2014, 05:21 PM
Yes. I was being facetious

Now I wish they would publish the vote.
How many wanted to indict and how many wanted to acquit?
That would tell them something right there.
If all 12 wanted to acquit then that should mean something.
On the other hand if 3 wanted to indict then they could claim it's the white people picking on the black people again.....

This world would be a much simpler place if everyone was the same race.
Then they would look at the facts first.

Prosecutor said it was a unanimous vote not to indict. That right there should tell everyone something. Even the 3 black folks voted NOT to indict.

montana_charlie
11-25-2014, 05:38 PM
I had to have an eye socket surgically repaired , the other guy looked a lot worse.
Here we go, again ...

JSnover
11-25-2014, 05:45 PM
Heres a closeup of Wilson's mug at the hospital.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/breaking-report-po-darren-wilson-suffered-orbital-blowout-fracture-to-eye-socket-during-encounter-with-mike-brown/

Theres darker bruising above the jaw line, but nary a mark any where near his right eye.
Doesn't matter. Reach for an officers gun (or mine, for that matter) and you are begging to be shot. The grand jury saw a lot more evidence and they voted No Bill, meaning theres nothing here to build a case against Wilson.

wills
11-25-2014, 05:49 PM
Does anyone actually think the grand jurys’ decision had anything to do with the rioting other than to signal the start?

JSnover
11-25-2014, 05:52 PM
Does anyone actually think the grand jurys’ decision hadanything to do with the rioting other than to signal the start?

Nope. The whole thing was just pre-game for those knuckleheads. The announcement was the kickoff, regardless of how they voted.
https://www.google.com/search?q=1984+detroit+riot&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=avp0VOPjNOrksASAyoKYDg&ved=0CEIQ7Ak&biw=1598&bih=679
1984, Detroit. Tigers fans rioted because their team won.

dakotashooter2
11-25-2014, 05:58 PM
Not to worry...Obummer will declare him guilty by "Executive Order"................................................

thxmrgarand
11-25-2014, 06:30 PM

Actually, I hope no African was on the jury; I hope it was all Americans and residents of the legal jurisdiction.

Affirmative action policies, and a US President and the liberals that tell people they are owed something extra because of their race is the crime at the bottom of this pile.

shooter93
11-25-2014, 07:45 PM
It has to be unanimous there to clear him....not a majority. It isn't over although it should be. There will be a civil suit and the Feds will go after him someway probably with some bogus civil rights violation they will trump up.

doc1876
11-25-2014, 07:54 PM
Total agreement with everything you suggested.

It is based on this ...

The parents of Michael Brown have a belief that if somebody kills their son, he must be punished for that.
There is no consideration given to the reason for the killing.

CM

Best post, and they would have burnt the town no matter what

Dave18
11-25-2014, 07:59 PM
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2014/nov/25/darren-wilson-not-indicted-ferguson?CMP=share_btn_tw

Gator 45/70
11-25-2014, 08:30 PM
Well that just goes to saying, Don't bring a box of cigars to a gun fight!

wills
11-25-2014, 08:34 PM
Nope. The whole thing was just pre-game for those knuckleheads. The announcement was the kickoff, regardless of how they voted.
https://www.google.com/search?q=1984+detroit+riot&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=avp0VOPjNOrksASAyoKYDg&ved=0CEIQ7Ak&biw=1598&bih=679
1984, Detroit. Tigers fans rioted because their team won.
Exactly

jsizemore
11-25-2014, 09:13 PM
Local CBS 5 o'clock news showed Michael Brown Sr. at the family news conference with a T-shirt on that said;

NO JUSTICE
NO PEACE

So much for the warm and fuzzy.

MaryB
11-25-2014, 09:27 PM
Obama met with the protesters before the verdict and told them to "stay the course" Obama incited them to riot basically

It is interesting to see just how little effect Obama's call for peaceful demonstrations was in fact. His influence on rioters was zilch!
1Shirt!

Utah Shooter
11-25-2014, 11:58 PM
Local CBS 5 o'clock news showed Michael Brown Sr. at the family news conference with a T-shirt on that said;

NO JUSTICE
NO PEACE

So much for the warm and fuzzy.
It should have read

KNOW JUSTICE
KNOW PEACE

MtGun44
11-26-2014, 12:37 AM
NO the prosecutor did NOT say it was unanimous. He has NO knowledge of the
vote and he stated that it was a crime for any information about the voting to
be made public by the only people that know it, the jurors themselves.

BOTTOM LINE: Attack a cop and try to beat him up and take his gun, you are
likely to get shot. As a matter of fact, trying that with an armed civilian
will get you shot, too. (Zimmerman/Martin).

Somehow, I have zero sympathy for violent folks that try to beat the he** out of
other people and get shot by the intended victim.

You might make the argument that the person trying beat up a civilian just made
a serious mistake, but the guy that tries to beat up a cop???? Way stupid.

I fell sorry for the mother (not the stepfather after his act), but her son put himself
in a position to be shot by being violent and a thief. Sad for her, but his fault, not
the cops.

Bill

Multigunner
11-26-2014, 12:54 AM
The medical report notes Wilson's skin shows "no bleeding, no laceration, no ecchymosis (bruising)".

The medical diagnosis of Darren Wilson's injuries is that he had a contusion, or bruise, to the joint of his jaw.
Point being the claims of serious injuries and broken eye socket, and viral Emails showing the injured biker, were bull tripe intended to poison the jury pool.
Anyone who has ever suffered any real injuries in a real fight has to look on this sort of exageration with disgust.

To repair a occular blow out they have to pull the eye out of the socket, remove any small bone fragments, then insert a plastic mesh under the flesh to hold the eye in place while the bone regenerates around it. The mesh is held in with pins. Thats not something where you are treated and released the same day. It takes months to heal if no infection sets in. Mine got infected and didn't heal properly so they operated again two years later to remove the pins and reduce a cyst on the optic nerve.
Is it any wonder I'm PO'ed by this bull tripe about a fractured eye socket that never was?

TXGunNut
11-26-2014, 01:26 AM
What are "facts?"

A man attacked a police officer and was killed when the officer had good reason to fear for his life.

TXGunNut
11-26-2014, 01:32 AM
But it is not over for Officer Wilson. Surely the Obama regime will go after him on Federal Civil Rights charges.

I don't think so, have little doubt the civil suit will be filed before the turkey bones hit the trash bin.

ohland
11-26-2014, 09:32 AM
I don't think so, have little doubt the civil suit will be filed before the turkey bones hit the trash bin.

Today I heard someone call the shooting "accidental". Boy-o-boy, that sure smacks of civil suit preparation to me.

Sarcasm /ON
Let's see, Mr. Brown was walking on the sidewalk when the LEO stopped by. Mr. Brown walks over to the Police vehicle (after looking both ways for traffic) and asks the LEO to look at his piece. LEO agrees, and accidentally shoots Mr. Brown while unholstering the pistol. LEO then gets out of his vehicle to bandage Mr. Brown's hand. Mr. Brown then remembers he left the tea kettle on the boil, and sprints away, but then remembers that, Gosh Darn! he dropped the house keys in the LEO's vehicle. So Mr. Brown turns around and starts sprinting at the vehicle. The LEO, understanding the urgency of the moment, is trying to holster his weapon, but unfortunately puts five more rounds into Mr. Brown.

Tragic accident. Sarcasm /OFF

GhostHawk
11-26-2014, 10:01 AM
What everyone down there protesting likes to forget.

A if Brown had complied with the officer's request and moved to the sidewalk, he would be alive.

B If Brown had not assaulted the officer in his car, and tried to get his gun, he would be alive.

C If once shot in the hand when Brown started running away, if he had just kept on running, he would be alive.
But he did not keep running away, he did not follow the officers instructions to get down on the ground. He charged him with malice afore thought. He fully intended to kill him, to "get" the guy that shot him.

This is not some saint, this is a 6'6" big bully who was used to getting his own way.

He deserved exactly what he got.

The last thing people like to forget, if they had indicted the Officer for using his gun when threatened. Within a week or two officers all across the country would quit their jobs. They live in fear that they will someday be forced to use their gun. If after all the training, and all the policy's if they are then to be turned over as sacrificial lambs to the slaughter. They would quit en-mass.

Imagine the sheer and utter chaos that would follow! It would make this little round of violence, burning and protests look pathetic.

Who would hire on to do the job if you knew in advance that firing your gun would get you thrown into a jury trial each and every time?

The answer is only those who you don't want.

This played out the only way it COULD play out.

You want to lay blame? Lay it at the feet of those parents who do not teach their children to "Respect and obey" police officers.

ohland
11-26-2014, 10:14 AM
For a good graphical depiction of all the murders and shootings in Chicago, check out http://hey*******.com/.

Comments on the Ferguson verdict:
http://hey*******.com/enlightening-commentary/no-true-bill/

Cautious, there is some strong language on the site. But then again, maybe tallying the 408 murders so far is a bit intense. I made a few, obvious, snips. Not that such words offend me, but the intent is still clear.

Message follows -- //
While the events down in Ferguson play out, back in Chicagoland the same old >BS< continues day in and day out with nary a peep. In the 107 days since officer Darren Wilson shot and killed 18 year old Michael Brown – 12:03pm, Saturday, August 9th – the following stupidity has taken place in Chicago:

155 homicides (74% black males)
725 shot & wounded
Six (6) 18 year olds killed: Kawantis Montgomery, Kamaal Burton, Tony McIntos, Alexandra Burgos, Rayvon Little, Johnathan Cartwright
59 18 year olds shot & wounded
29 teenagers (13-19) killed
244 teenagers (13-19) shot and wounded
10 shot (5 killed) by the CPD
2 teens – 17yo Laquan McDonald (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-chicago-shootings-violence-20141021-story.html) & 19yo Roshad McIntosh (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-officials-person-struck-in-policeinvolved-shooting-20140824-story.html) – shot & killed by the CPD
9yo Antonio Smith was executed (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/ct-kass-met-0822-20140822-column.html) by 4 jagoffs
3yo Donnell Coakley killed by his mother (http://homicides.suntimes.com/2014/11/10/mother-charged-with-murder-in-death-of-3-year-old-donnell-coakley/)

Brutal, yet incredibly asinine and absurd to say the least.
So what is it about these stats that hasn’t caused people to lose their collective >STUFF<?

After all, there have been plenty of opportunities to march, chant, throw >STUFF<, break stuff, come up with a hashtag, etc… in the past few months, not only in Chicago, but all over the nation. So where is the national media? The cable news talking heads? The race pimpin’ super duo of Jesse and Al? The professional agitators and social justice warriors? The exploiting politicians? Almost 900 shootings and homicides in the past three months and not one is worthy of their attention.

Someone from ‘round these parts once said “never let a crisis go to waste”. Apparently these stats aren’t crisis-y enough.
Message Ends ------//

Multigunner
11-26-2014, 12:28 PM
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1370616-2014-5143-autopsy-report.html

Some things to think about.
One of the wounds to the upper arm had to have been made while Brown had his hands raised over his hed, unless he was shot from behind before he turned.
Neither witness saw Brown move his hands to his waist, both saw his hands clenched at his chest or raised above his shoulders.

Claiming that a suspect put his hand in his waistband is a common kneejerk response. Once said they have to stick to that no matter what any witnesses say otherwise.

In other news Chicago resident Al Bundy was shot by officers responding to a domestic violence call.

BrassMagnet
11-26-2014, 01:06 PM

News reported his home address.
Shouldn't this be charged as terrorism?
Naw...inquiring rioters have a need to know!

Reg
11-26-2014, 01:33 PM
Just a thought.

George Noory had Jesse Ventura on last night, now don't get me wrong. I would never be the one to say that the former Governor could be voted "Mr. Mentally Bright " of the year but he did bring out two good points.
One, hitting Brown with "6 or7" shots sure seems like a lot of kill power being used. Any several could have put him down. Earlier I had heard ( read ) that Brown was on pot at the time. True ? That might , if true, explain why he just didn't drop.
Two, in a Grand Jury there is no right of cross examination, only know facts are examined. Accord to Ventura only in a regular court of law where there is a right of cross examination will all the facts come out.

I don't think this thing is going to go away any time soon.

Omega
11-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Just a thought.

George Noory had Jesse Ventura on last night, now don't get me wrong. I would never be the one to say that the former Governor could be voted "Mr. Mentally Bright " of the year but he did bring out two good points.
One, hitting Brown with "6 or7" shots sure seems like a lot of kill power being used. Any several could have put him down. Earlier I had heard ( read ) that Brown was on pot at the time. True ? That might , if true, explain why he just didn't drop.
Two, in a Grand Jury there is no right of cross examination, only know facts are examined. Accord to Ventura only in a regular court of law where there is a right of cross examination will all the facts come out.

I don't think this thing is going to go away any time soon.I didn't think there was a maximum number of rounds to stop a threat. And pot will not give you any superhuman qualities, crack, PCP, khat, maybe but not pot. I do have to commend Wilson on his marksmanship though, many LEOs would empty their sidearms without hitting anything.

Multigunner
11-26-2014, 02:43 PM
What angle of entry would be necesary for a bullet to enter the center of the forehead and exit at the jaw?

6bg6ga
11-26-2014, 03:33 PM
I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious. If the man killed had been white there wouldn't have hardly been a mention of it on the news and it would have been stuck somewhere on page 6 of the paper. The man shot was a thug a burgler a thief. According to accounts the perp tried to take the officers gun. The man tried to inflict great bodily harm. According to what I heard on the news in the state of Missouri lethal force is justified if the officer feels his life is in danger. If I had been him I would not have waited as long as he did.

Multigunner
11-26-2014, 04:09 PM
I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious. If the man killed had been white there wouldn't have hardly been a mention of it on the news and it would have been stuck somewhere on page 6 of the paper.
Thats very true, and Wilson has stated he would have killed a whiteman under the same circumstances.
There was never any possibility of a true bill regardless of evidence statements, autopsy report, or inconsistencies in Wilson's statements, the same would have been true if the dead man were white.

seaboltm
11-26-2014, 04:26 PM
Rioters seem to be burning down their own neighborhoods, so Wilson is probably safe. I have never understood getting so angry you want to burn your neighborhood down. Some else's, OK I guess. My own? What kind of thinking is that?

The feds won't go after Wilson. The burden of proof for a grand jury to indict is almost zero. There is nothing to go after. Yes, there will be a civil suit, and the city of Ferguson will probably settle. Actually, the city's insurance company will probably want to settle rather than litigate. That's usually how it goes.

Multigunner
11-26-2014, 04:51 PM
The feds won't go after Wilson. The burden of proof for a grand jury to indict is almost zero.
The DA in this case has never gotten a true bill on any officer regardless of available evidence and testimony.
I've been told he has lied to newspapers about the content of witness statements in another officer involved shooting and this was discovered when the newspapers obtained transcripts. If my source has the facts straight some police detectives had given testimony that contradicted the statements of the involved officers.

I'll look this case up and find out just how much truth there is to it.

seaboltm
11-26-2014, 06:16 PM
The DA in this case has never gotten a true bill on any officer regardless of available evidence and testimony.
I've been told he has lied to newspapers about the content of witness statements in another officer involved shooting and this was discovered when the newspapers obtained transcripts. If my source has the facts straight some police detectives had given testimony that contradicted the statements of the involved officers.

I'll look this case up and find out just how much truth there is to it.

True bills on law enforcement officers involved in shootings are very, very rare. And that's anywhere. I don't see it as a reflection on the DA. Witness statements are always shaky. Interview 7 eyewitnesses and you will get 7 different stories, and some of them will be very different. People with experience in law enforcement know the weakest evidence is eyewitness evidence.

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
11-26-2014, 06:55 PM
One of the wounds to the upper arm had to have been made while Brown had his hands raised over his hed, unless he was shot from behind before he turned.

How do you figure?

What angle of entry would be necesary for a bullet to enter the center of the forehead and exit at the jaw?

When a bullet hits round shaped bone it's path can be deflected.

Multigunner
11-26-2014, 07:40 PM
How do you figure?
Actually I should have wrote lower arm, there was a wound to each upper and lower arm with exit wounds.
The entry wound to the lower arm was on the dorsal side and the exit wound on the ventral side, the oposite of the wound to the upper arm. the Upper arm wound was from the front but the lower arm wound was either from the back or from the front if the arm was raised.

I could be reading this wrong somehow, the use of the terms ventral and dorsal are not so clear cut when describing the limbs. Basically ventral is the front, dorsal is the back.
For a bullet to enter the dorsal surface and exit the ventral the arm was either raised or the wound was from the back.
If he had his arms raised to his chest, as one witness has stated, and a bullet passed through the dorsal lower arm it would coincide with a chest wound.
In any case it doesn't sound like his hand was down his pants.

A proper diagram with angle of bullet tracks would be helpful.

Still wondering about the entrance wound to the center fore head and exit at the jaw. Both men were the same height.

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
11-26-2014, 07:46 PM
The lower arm wound could have been from the struggle at the patrol car.

USAFrox
11-26-2014, 08:00 PM
That was my first thought as well. And the head wound could have come when he "charged the officer with his head down like a football player", as the witness statements read.

JSnover
11-26-2014, 08:37 PM
Now the Monday morning quarterbacks are on it...
Done with this thread.

Multigunner
11-26-2014, 08:52 PM
No powder strippling, no gunshot residue on Browns skin. Short sleeved shirt.

Multigunner
11-26-2014, 09:02 PM
And the head wound could have come when he "charged the officer with his head down like a football player", as the witness statements read.
Remember both men were the same height, if Brown's head were that low while still on his feet Wilson would have been firing from the hip.

The bullet had plenty of remaining energy after pentrating the skull and drilled a pretty straight hole through facial bone out the jaw and into the upper chest, a .38 lead round nose might deflect on the rather thin bone of the skull but I doubt thats what happened here.

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
11-26-2014, 09:09 PM
There is no telling. I wasn't there. You weren't there. I don't know enough about ballistics and gunshot residue to legitimately comment about it. I bet that the jurors asked very similar questions to people that know way more about this stuff than we do. Nothing wrong with questioning, but I am not a medical examiner.

All I know is that the private medical examiner that the Brown family had perform 1 of the 3 autopsies came back without any conclusive evidence that Brown had been shot from the back or had his hands up when shot. In fact I am pretty sure that all 3 autopsies came back with the same results.

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
11-26-2014, 09:15 PM
So what are you trying to say? Quit beating around the bush and just say it.

Multigunner
11-26-2014, 09:18 PM
"charged the officer with his head down like a football player",
Yet the chest wound was made while brown was erect. The head wound at the top of the head was also made while the head was erect, otherwise the bullet would have entered the brain rather than just cutting a deep gully in his head .
The wound to the fore head was the final and fatal shot. Brown had taken on a lot of lead while erect, not charging head down like a football player.
A man with that much lead in him might stumble forwards head down for quite a distance. Badly injured people trying to regain their balance often stumble forward, and if over balanced they do so head down. I've seen that happen a few times.

No amount of wacky weed ever allowed a man to shrug off that much lead, especially the gulley in Brown's head.

lawdog941
11-26-2014, 09:22 PM
The Grand Jury has spoken and it is done. Someone lost their life and someone has to live with it. The Feds may charge, but it will be overturned on appeal. The Officer was in "fear of his life" will be the final determining factor since the subject can't rebut. The Supreme Court has decided that it will not second guess what a law officer does after the fact(Monday morning quarterbacking). That will be for the attorneys to argue.

Cops are taught to shoot until the threat stops, not check for accuracy and wait for compliance.

starmac
11-26-2014, 09:41 PM
I reckon if he didn't want the officer to keep on shooting him, he should have turned around and stumbled the other way. There was forensic proof that the officer was in his car for the first shot, and so was Browns hand, I would not care if the rest of the shots were in the back after that.

Multigunner
11-26-2014, 09:48 PM
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1370738-fbi-int-witness-16.html

This witness testimony coincides with how I pictured it from the angle of the wounds.
Wilson fired twice while Brown ran from him. Brown turned with hands up and Wilson kept on firing. Brown dropped to knees and one hand then fell flat. The final fatal shot being while Brown was on his knees momentarily holding himself up with one hand.

Multigunner
11-26-2014, 09:57 PM
The autopsy report states that there was no way to determine the direction of the grazing shots.
The order of events and witness testimony plus the lower arm wound suggest to me Brown was hit when running away, he then turned and was shot several times.
Theres nothing to indicate that he had his hands in his waist band when shot.

Personally I could care less, but I like to see evidence and draw my own conclusions.

With witness testimony being ignored by the Grand Jury they just stoked the fires.

starmac
11-26-2014, 10:16 PM
I saw something on the news that claimed some of the witnesses, that gave stories conflicting to Wilsons turned out to not even have seen anything at all.

I heard tires sqeal in vegas once, and turned to see what was happening. I heard the thump and KINDA out of the corner of my eye saw the car hit a padestrian. What I saw for sure was the guy flying through the air. I was the first to the guy, and as far as I know came the closest to anybody, but at least one of the guys that came up later and ask me what happened, gave a deposition to the police as an eye witness, when I knew for a fact he didn't see anything at all.

Multigunner
11-26-2014, 10:29 PM
If anyone is wondering why I have an interest in cops who's stories don't gibe with facts and witness testimony a cop lied under oath and could have sent my eldest brother to death row, but the victim, another cop, came out of his coma and told the truth, the first cop had hit the second cop in the head with a night stick and nearly killed him. The first cop lied and claimed my brother hit him.
The cop that had been in a coma got very PO'ed by all this and said he would kill his partner the moment he was released from the hospital.
The cop who lied left town and was never heard from again.
Almost every cop killed in this city has been killed by another cop and no charges were ever filed.
One police chief brought in to clean up gambling was beaten with a chainsaw blade in his own office by a thug working for the syndicate, a few days later his house was riddled with at least three hundred .30 Carbine rounds fired by ten syndicate gunmen while his family sat at the dinner table. He and his family left town.
The next chief was lured away from a restuarant by a supposed phone call at the phone booth out side , he was run down and killed by a confidential informant right in front of several of his officers who waved her on. If not for a passing state trooper who saw it happen she would not have been arrested at all.
Crooked murderous cops were the norm here not the exception.

seaboltm
11-26-2014, 10:41 PM
The amount of anti-cop stuff on this forum is amazing. Having been a cop, I have to wonder how many crooks are on this forum. Geez. My wife asked me Monday if I were ever in a situation where I could have shot someone but didn't. Answer: many times. There are many citizens still alive that I could have killed and would have very likely been no billed. Why didn't I do it? I didn't want to kill a person and I looked for another solution. Of all the times I could have shot someone, there is one event I run through my head to this day, because I probably should have shot the guy. The situation worked out, but I got lucky. No skill or good judgement was involved. Just luck, for me and him. And luckily I nor my partner died that night. I had less than a second to make the call. If you have not been in those situations night after night, you simply don't know. There aren't that many police shootings because guess what: most cops don't want to shoot anyone.

Elkins45
11-26-2014, 10:50 PM
I'm amazed they can get anyone to fill police positions these days. I can tell you there's no amount of money you could pay me to be a policeman in Ferguson/St. Louis today.

Multigunner
11-26-2014, 11:32 PM
Having been a cop, I have to wonder how many crooks are on this forum.
Theres a mindset for you, "us and them". Anyone who knows that not all cops can be trusted must automatically be a crook.
I remember a case where the FBI had to move in to catch a serial rapist murdering cop. The first clue was finding the barrel from one cop's service revolver was missing. A gunsmith who told them the cop was trying to buy a replacement barrel was harassed and threatened by the other officers. Luckily they didn't need to match the bullets to his gun, they convicted him due to a one in ten million defect that showed up in the sperm found in the victim.
Two serial rapist cops have been caught and sent to prison in this town.
The Florida "Catch me killer" who stalked and raped and tortured mothers and daughters before killing both turned out to be a decorated cop.
Should we just let scumbags like this go free just because they were cops?
Don't question authority figures, yeah thats worked out great in the past.

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
11-26-2014, 11:42 PM
If anyone is wondering why I have an interest in cops who's stories don't gibe with facts and witness testimony

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. Obviously the grand jury thought otherwise.

MaryB
11-26-2014, 11:54 PM
And none of that has ANY bearing on this case. We have a thug that fought with Wilson in the car, punched him in the face twice. Then refused an order to stop and turned and charged. Now Wilson is a pudgy out of shape 190 pounds or so, Brown was a 300 pound 6'5" hulk intent on murder at this point. From reading witness testimony I would have shot him too.

Theres a mindset for you, "us and them". Anyone who knows that not all cops can be trusted must automatically be a crook.
I remember a case where the FBI had to move in to catch a serial rapist murdering cop. The first clue was finding the barrel from one cop's service revolver was missing. A gunsmith who told them the cop was trying to buy a replacement barrel was harassed and threatened by the other officers. Luckily they didn't need to match the bullets to his gun, they convicted him due to a one in ten million defect that showed up in the sperm found in the victim.
Two serial rapist cops have been caught and sent to prison in this town.
The Florida "Catch me killer" who stalked and raped and tortured mothers and daughters before killing both turned out to be a decorated cop.
Should we just let scumbags like this go free just because they were cops?
Don't question authority figures, yeah thats worked out great in the past.

Multigunner
11-27-2014, 12:07 AM
Heres something of interest

In 2001, McCulloch convened another grand jury after a pair of undercover drug officers shot and killed two men, a suspect and his passenger, outside a Jack in the Box in Berkeley, Mo. The officers told the jurors that they had fired only after the suspect tried to run them over with his car, and in his public statements about the secret proceedings, McCulloch himself repeatedly insisted that “every witness” had corroborated the officers’ version of events.

But a subsequent report by the Post-Dispatch revealed that McCulloch had lied. Only three of the 13 detectives who testified said the suspect's car had moved forward. Two of them were the shooters themselves; the third was "a detective who McCulloch later said he considered charging with perjury because his account was so at odds with the facts." According to the grand jury tapes, “four other detectives testified that they never saw the suspect’s car travel toward the officers.” A collision expert working for the Justice Department also determined that the suspect's car had remained in reverse throughout the incident. But McCulloch never brought any of this evidence before the grand jury — and, as a result, the jurors determined that the officers were right to fear for their safety. The case didn't go to trial.

When activists protested, McCulloch snapped back. “These guys were bums,” he said of the suspects. “The print media and self-anointed activists have been portraying the two gentlemen as folk heroes and have been vilifying the police. I think it is important for the public to know that these two and others like them for years have spread destruction in the community dealing crack cocaine and heroin.”

http://news.yahoo.com/how-prosecutor-bob-mcculloch-s-controversial-past-is-making-matters-worse-in-ferguson-212622087.html

Only three of the 13 detectives who testified said the suspect's car had moved forward. Two of them were the shooters themselves; the third was "a detective who McCulloch later said he considered charging with perjury because his account was so at odds with the facts."

McCulloch himself repeatedly insisted that “every witness” had corroborated the officers’ version of events.

It took some doing to throw that case. While you might agree with his sentiments crack dealing, if they were in fact guilty of that crime, does not carry the death penalty even if arrested tried and convicted.
The grand jury basically called ten detectives and the Justice Department's expert witness liars.

Multigunner
11-27-2014, 12:37 AM
Bye for now.

USAFrox
11-27-2014, 01:17 AM
... And I just added my first name to my ignore list.

IllinoisCoyoteHunter
11-27-2014, 02:03 AM
Eh, just a guy that has had a bad experience with law enforcement and has a bad taste in his mouth.

Sometimes people have their minds made up and are unwilling to look at the hard facts and evidence. We have also seen this in cities across America, with Ferguson being the epicenter.

Moving on to other threads....

seaboltm
11-27-2014, 02:05 AM
Bye for now.

Multigunner, you disgust me. You started the "us and them" mentality in this thread referring to your brother. And I will bet good money that incident with the police was not your brothers first. And I would bet you have had a few too. You are now on my ignore list. Please put me on yours. Tired of crooks and their family's going anti-cop. And yes, I have brothers, a father, and cousins who have been in prison (not jail). And at the time, that's where they needed to be.

gew98
11-27-2014, 02:42 AM
http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1370738-fbi-int-witness-16.html

This witness testimony coincides with how I pictured it from the angle of the wounds.
Wilson fired twice while Brown ran from him. Brown turned with hands up and Wilson kept on firing. Brown dropped to knees and one hand then fell flat. The final fatal shot being while Brown was on his knees momentarily holding himself up with one hand.

You are a twat waffle through and through. You argue everything like an engineer ad nauseum with ZERO hands on experiance..... and it shows on everything you post.

starmac
11-27-2014, 02:46 AM
LMAO, A twat waffle. lol I have been all over the world and california too, and never ever heard that one. lol

MaryB
11-27-2014, 03:13 AM
Never ceases to amaze me how a liberal will defend criminals of a certain race even though criminals of said race would just as soon cut their throat and steal whatever they own

doc1876
11-27-2014, 05:40 AM
as I earlier stated, these people were just looking for any reason to show off, and play the hood. I truly believe we have crooked cops, and I also know we have very dumb idiots out there trying to take advantage of every thing they can. That being said, in this situation, if Officer Wilson were to ask me, I would tell him to counter sue the parents for raising a hood, and to sue his local and state officials for letting down the honest citizens and allowing this idiocy to happen. It might not have been avoidable, but it truly was controllable. I would also name Sharpton and his cronies as accessories.

blackthorn
11-27-2014, 01:20 PM
I have nothing but respect for police officers who do their job to the best of their ability! That said, with great power comes great responsibility! In ANY violent death there needs to be a full investigation no matter who the standing individual is or what he/she does for a living. Cop or civilian, all should be treated the same and the same consequences applied based on findings of fact. Once the circumstances of a death/injury have been determined to be "justified", there should be no further action that could be taken! Officer Wilson did what he had to do! He has been found innocent of wrong doing. That should be the end of it.

JSnover
11-27-2014, 01:32 PM
No powder strippling, no gunshot residue on Browns skin. Short sleeved shirt.
Exact opposite of the findings detailed when the announcement was made. Gunshot residue and a cut on Browns hand, consistent (imho) with someone grappling with a handgun until it was fired.

Col4570
11-27-2014, 07:08 PM
The streets in the USA have certainly got dangerous since my working time in Virginia,Louisiana,Philadelphia,Detroit during 1974.I suppose this is world wide and a dilemma that Law enforcement have to face just about every working day.The problems arising from Drug abuse and its anciliary effects ie gangsters controlling the addicts who,s minds are blown by the constant quest to get finance for their addiction resulting in the conflict surrounding this case.Zero tolerance is the only answer to stop the descent into total anarchy.

Fishman
11-27-2014, 07:17 PM
I know Multigunner is talking but I put him on ignore a couple years ago. Unfortunately several other former members didn't do so and were sucked into his delusions. Someday someone will drop the ban hammer on him (oh please do it soon) but until then the ignore list is your friend. Unfortunately when someone quotes him I still see some of his delusional drivel.

gew98
11-27-2014, 07:34 PM
I know Multigunner is talking but I put him on ignore a couple years ago. Unfortunately several other former members didn't do so and were sucked into his delusions. Someday someone will drop the ban hammer on him (oh please do it soon) but until then the ignore list is your friend. Unfortunately when someone quotes him I still see some of his delusional drivel.

I think I'll take your advice and relinquish my self flaggellation of reading his drivel. Who needs the pain in the **** when it can be avoided like roadkill.

Recluse
11-27-2014, 09:51 PM
Multigunner is a plankowner on my Ignore List. No matter the subject or issue, he's an expert on it and has a direct personal connection or personal/professional experience that makes his opinion of a higher value and credibility than anyone who may disagree.

I am tough on law enforcement, but I'm also fair. I used to be one with an agency that had me interacting with a lot of agencies ranging from local to federal. I've seen the good, bad and ugly and all in all, I am NOT optimistic or comfortable in the direction that today's institution of LE is taking by choice.

However, rather than blindly believe nutsacks like Alex Jones and their non-stop attacks on anyone and everyone behind a badge, I choose to use my own personal experiences, education and training to look at situations individually and on their own merit.

In the Ferguson case, Officer Wilson should start suing anyone and everyone in the media and the race-baiting alphabet soup turd-stirring groups for defamation. He should sue the New York Times for publishing his home address and thus endangering him and his family. He should sue Michael Brown's surviving family members for injuries suffered at the hands of their son.

All lives are not of equal value. Michael Brown was a career thug who was continuing to polish his criminal craft and who used force and violence to get his way and take what he wanted when he wanted. He offered exactly nothing to decent, law-abiding society and was akin to the stinking hyenas of Africa. Darren Wilson wore a badge and used the authority of law to stand between the threat Michael Brown posed and an otherwise decent town of Ferguson. Brown chose to challenge the authority of law, which is the harbinger of any civilized society. He challenged it in such a way that there could only be one person able to walk away.

Michael Brown lost. In doing so, his worthless life expired before it could do any further harm to decent society. It was a righteous shooting and a preponderance of evidence and a lengthy grand jury deliberation gives credence to it.

The incessant cop-bashers here can argue all they want, but these are the facts.

:coffee:

pmer
11-28-2014, 01:02 AM
In the Ferguson case, Officer Wilson should start suing anyone and everyone in the media and the race-baiting alphabet soup turd-stirring groups for defamation. He should sue the New York Times for publishing his home address and thus endangering him and his family. He should sue Michael Brown's surviving family members for injuries suffered at the hands of their son.

:coffee:

I would like to see the city of Ferguson and Missouri recoup expenses too. All the over time and replacing equipment like those squad cars. I'd like to see the business owners start a class to get their property rebuilt or get a check so they can move on.

montana_charlie
11-28-2014, 02:04 PM
Eh, just a guy that has had a bad experience with law enforcement and has a bad taste in his mouth.
multigunner also had George Zimmerman guilty of murder six ways from Sunday, and labled him as a coward and crybaby, with ficticious injuries, to boot.

That load of tripe went on for a week or two.

jmort
11-28-2014, 02:09 PM
What Recluse said is right on point.

sparky45
11-28-2014, 02:24 PM
I found it difficult to follow multigunner's description(s) of bullet wounds on the thug, and it was clear to me he had NO understanding of Medical Anatomical Positioning.

dtknowles
11-28-2014, 02:41 PM
I would like to see the city of Ferguson and Missouri recoup expenses too. All the over time and replacing equipment like those squad cars. I'd like to see the business owners start a class to get their property rebuilt or get a check so they can move on.

What deep pocket are you looking to get money from? Who has any blame and has money to be taken?

Tim

montana_charlie
11-28-2014, 03:27 PM
I would like to see the city of Ferguson and Missouri recoup expenses too. All the over time and replacing equipment like those squad cars.
Recoup from who?

I'd like to see the business owners start a class to get their property rebuilt or get a check so they can move on.
Get a check from who?

If three or four 'peaceful' or 'law-abiding' Ferguson residents had stood in front of each store in their shopping strip, very little damage would have occurred.

What makes me think that?
I saw a video of a lone white woman in front of Papa John's Pizza doing that very thing.
All by her self she stopped two big thugs from breaking the windows and setting the place on fire.

Google 'Papa Johns Ferguson' to find details on that story.

CM

pmer
11-28-2014, 06:55 PM
I don't know who specifically but it seems there could be an avenue for recourse since the grand jury found nothing to hang on the police officer.

I'm not a legal mind but the race industry and parts of the media already had the LE convicted and as a result of their false narration and their own preconceived notions whipped up a public mood that directly resulted in expense incurred by the state of Missouri. Which is a public entity too.
There is also a trend here that will continue if there is no financial hurt put on the race industry with Florida and now Ferguson MO. Were all of the protesters there on their own or did they help from organizations?
Micheal's step farther is on video inciting trouble too.

I don't know if it would work but NAN and the Rainbow Coalition would think twice before they step in something like this again. I think some questions could be asked.

smokeywolf
11-28-2014, 10:51 PM
Given the video that was shot of the hoodlums looting and burning, with considerable amount of time invested, they could eventually be identified. Problem goes back to their lack of money to pay for the loss for which they are responsible. Of course they would probably have quite a bit more if they spent quite a bit less in the hair & nail salons, bars, liquor stores and their friendly neighborhood drug dealer.

Already posted this on another thread, but should give those on this thread a good chuckle too.

Hoodlum accidentally burns down his own house.

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/11/26/ferguson-protester-accidentally-burns-down-own-house/

smokeywolf

Elkins45
11-29-2014, 01:22 AM
I would love for the prosecutor to press perjury charges against anyone whose testimony was impossible when measured against the physical evidence. The stepfather who was inciting people to riot needs some quality time in jail.

I would love to see Darren Wilson sue the 'witnesses' who perjured themselves in an effort to have him indicted and the news media who gave them an un-rebutted public outlet to spew their lies.

Already posted this on another thread, but should give those on this thread a good chuckle too.

Hoodlum accidentally burns down his own house.

http://dailycurrant.com/2014/11/26/f...own-own-house/

This article is a satirical fake, just so everyone knows.

smokeywolf
11-29-2014, 01:29 AM
I would love for the prosecutor to press perjury charges against anyone whose testimony was impossible when measured against the physical evidence. The stepfather who was inciting people to riot needs some quality time in jail.

I would love to see Darren Wilson sue the 'witnesses' who perjured themselves in an effort to have him indicted and the news media who gave them an un-rebutted public outlet to spew their lies.

This article is a satirical fake, just so everyone knows.

RATS!

smokeywolf

TXGunNut
11-29-2014, 12:26 PM
I'd love to see Wilson recover damages from the folks who tried him and found him guilty in the media but I don't think he'll ever see anything. Al and Jesse are easy and deserving targets but I've been reading about Al's deadbeat ways and since Jesse is cut from the same cloth so I wouldn't hold out much hope for a check from him either. Who do you think pays their expenses? Most likely a non-profit or possibly even the alphabet news folks. I think the villain here is the liberal media and apparently even the worst sensational "journalism" is protected by the First Amendment. As long as folks like a certain board member are out there as gullible consumers the liberal media will generate, not report the news. That's one reason I no longer watch TV.

white eagle
11-29-2014, 01:24 PM
what I find interesting about this whole thing is the fact that the malicious activity and rioting, looting was a given.
What does that in itself have to say??

montana_charlie
11-29-2014, 03:48 PM
what I find interesting about this whole thing is the fact that the malicious activity and rioting, looting was a given.
What does that in itself have to say??
I think it shows the cowardice of those who want to do 'violent things' but need a publicly trumped-up excuse to cover for them.

There is a video of a lone white woman who sent two vandal/arsonists packing when they tried to burn down the Papa John's Pizza store. The 'law-abiding' residents of Ferguson could have prevented all of that damage ... if they weren't as cowardly as the vandals, themselves.

CM

JSnover
11-29-2014, 05:09 PM
The other thing they needed was a crowd for both strength and anonymity in numbers. Most of them wouldn't have done much of anything on their own.

starmac
11-29-2014, 08:40 PM
I think it shows the cowardice of those who want to do 'violent things' but need a publicly trumped-up excuse to cover for them.

There is a video of a lone white woman who sent two vandal/arsonists packing when they tried to burn down the Papa John's Pizza store. The 'law-abiding' residents of Ferguson could have prevented all of that damage ... if they weren't as cowardly as the vandals, themselves.

CM

Exactly. I am sure the good people outnumber the thugs, but even if they didn't they could have saved every business in the place if they wanted to. I have a hard time thinking they deserve anything to help recover from this mess.

montana_charlie
11-29-2014, 10:15 PM
I have a hard time thinking they deserve anything to help recover from this mess.
I say let 'em stew in their own juice, and shuffle through the rubble till they stomp it into dust.
CM

MaryB
11-30-2014, 12:04 AM
Fence it in, anyone who is IDed as a rioter is not allowed out. Let them go through a winter with no power, water, heat, and very little food.

montana_charlie
11-30-2014, 12:53 PM
The 'law-abiding' residents of Ferguson could have prevented all of that damage ...
Well, it seems that I have to eat some of my own words.
Not everybody in Ferguson ignored their civic duty. Some businesses were saved by two militia organizations.
http://bearingarms.com/guardians-police-failed-ferguson-two-different-militias-kept-peace/?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=

CM

starmac
12-01-2014, 04:13 PM
That is the first I had seen on the oathkeepers. The gas station I had read about, and all it took was a small handfull of locals to save it.

montana_charlie
12-01-2014, 06:29 PM
That is the first I had seen on the oathkeepers.
Even though they never had control of the town, and never saved ANY businesses, the Ferguson cops eventually told the Oathkeepers to take a hike.

Said they were not allowed to provide security 'without a license'.
http://www.gopusa.com/news/2014/12/01/oath-keepers-protect-ferguson-buildings-until-police-shut-them-down/?subscriber=1

Seems to me that if they were providing security without charging money ... no license is needed.

CM

montana_charlie
12-04-2014, 01:17 PM
It seems that The Oathkeepers saw it in the same light as I did ...
http://bearingarms.com/oath-keepers-ignore-police-bluff-remain-post-ferguson/?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=