PDA

View Full Version : Is George a pervert?

jaysouth
11-22-2014, 06:06 PM
He hit my house last night. Some of the garbage was eaten, half my wife's make up is missing and from blood spatters on the wall, it looks like he tried to abuse my Rottweiler.

In the commotion, he left behind a Lee TL .401 double cavity die, 175 gr. SWC. Two cavity of course, standard Lee 2 Cav handles, of course.

I am going to send it to someone who needs it worse than George. It will be shipped slow boat without the box. PM me if you are interested. I will wipe George's blood off it before it goes out.

6bg6ga
11-22-2014, 06:10 PM
I don't think George is a pervert. He does however get a little hungry from time to time. If you check the floor again you will find broken glas that George cut his foot on. Relax your Rottweiler is safe. As to the wifes makup..... George like to maintain his identity.

larryw
11-22-2014, 06:40 PM
Man this George fella seems pretty amazing??? Sure wish he would hit my part of AZ,
with some 44mag or 45acp molds & hardness testers?? George, if your reading
coffee is always on & fresh!!!!

BrassMagnet
11-22-2014, 06:56 PM
Man this George fella seems pretty amazing??? Sure wish he would hit my part of AZ,
with some 44mag or 45acp molds & hardness testers?? George, if your reading
coffee is always on & fresh!!!!

George came by western Colorado a while back. I have been really quiet about what happened. I was so embarrassed I didn't want anyone to know.
I have tried to get the best of George on a number of occasions and I always come out second best. I have tried traps. He's too smart to fall for them. I tried to knock him down and shake them out of him. My surveillance system gave me the drop on him, but he was so tough I was the one left bruised and battered. Well, if you keep trying the same thing and expecting a different outcome, they call that the definition of crazy.
So I decided to try something different. My surveillance system saw him in plenty of time. I ran a cup of Joe out of my Keurig coffee maker and I poured a healthy slug of sour mash whiskey in it. I put some pastries on a plate next to it and I took a nap!
I felt pretty good when I woke up without any bruises or contusions. I felt even better when I went out to the mould shed and found Lyman 310 dies and antique .32 S&W ammo scattered all over the mould shed floor.
Maybe a coffee pot is too new fangled for him. Have you tried leaving a hot cup out for him every night? Maybe cookies or pastries? Maybe it was the sour mash. The dies and ammo really looked more like he spilled them than placed them neatly. The dies weren't all nice and complete sets, so maybe next time I will add even more sour mash!

rmatchell
11-22-2014, 10:19 PM
I caught him plotting with my wife a few weeks ago. He is sneaky.

Littlewolf
11-23-2014, 08:45 PM
sour mash??? i wonder if white lightnin would get george's attention

6bg6ga
11-23-2014, 09:44 PM
I'll let you figure out what is in the jar. It was full before George stopped by with a scope for my 22.

jaysouth
11-23-2014, 10:04 PM
It looks like corn 'sqeezins' to me. I am told by some malicious wags that my grandfather and his brothers made some of the best shine in the Ozarks. I can't imagine anyone in my family doing anything illegal! I am told that if you wanted some of this shine moved from source to wholesaler, my father and his brother could help you out.

If that jar was full when George got to your place, his body is nearby, and well preserved.

6bg6ga
11-24-2014, 07:18 AM
The jar was a present from some friends in Tenn. Us Iowans don't know how to make the stuff. I did manage a taste before George got his fill and at 160 proof got to love those very small bubbles that go away very quick. George must have one heck of a tolerance for it because you could see the tracks in the snow as he left the house. Theye weren't straight but I'm not going to judge George because he has to be one heck of a guy to care about people the way he does.

jaysouth
11-24-2014, 11:49 PM
Hey folks, if you anyone who wants the Lee mold that George left behind at my house, it''s their's for a PM.

Lee TL 401-175 SWC. I wiped George's blood off of it where the Rottweiler ended his spree.

rmatchell
11-27-2014, 04:19 PM
If word of this gets out George will dropping stuff everywhere and possibly need a new liver

jaysouth
11-27-2014, 08:32 PM
captian-03 contacted me and said he would like to have the Lee mold that george left behind.

Consider it yours. I will be back home on Sunday and will get it on it's way to you. A warning however, if george manages to track this down to your place, tell your wife to lock up her makeup and garbage cans.

captain-03
12-06-2014, 10:50 PM
captian-03 contacted me and said he would like to have the Lee mold that george left behind.

Consider it yours. I will be back home on Sunday and will get it on it's way to you. A warning however, if george manages to track this down to your place, tell your wife to lock up her makeup and garbage cans.

Got it!! Thanks a million ... 'Ol George is nowhere in sight .. for now!!

BrassMagnet
12-06-2014, 10:55 PM
Got it!! Thanks a million ... 'Ol George is nowhere in sight .. for now!!

That is when I am the most concerned!