PDA

View Full Version : Please pray , lost mamaw today 10 days from papaw

number7tn
11-18-2014, 01:44 PM
i cant hardly type. momma n my uncle been stayin with mamaw, her house is less than 500 yards away , just while ago momma come home to cook for mamaw n my uncle run up to his house to check on his son. it wouldnt 3 minuts my dad looked out n hollered oh my GOD mamaws house is on fire... she didnt make it out. we hurtin , it was already to bad to go into. we r hurtin, need GODS help , lost my papaw 10 days ago , see other post.
pray for us , we need GODS help and comfort n strengh n pray for us thats sick to. i thank you all. i might not reply fast but thanks for any prayers for help. thank you.
ill try n add more later.
GOD BLESS
Darrell

jmort
11-18-2014, 01:48 PM
Praying for you Brother.

mattw
11-18-2014, 01:49 PM
Wow, keeping your family in our families thoughts and prayers. Sorry for the loss.

Dframe
11-18-2014, 01:50 PM
Very sorry for your loss.

number7tn
11-18-2014, 03:36 PM
thank you all, i made a mistake , it was 11 days ago we lost papaw , i guess they are now together again, my momma is takin it hard , we all are but its harder on her shes tryin to blame herself but it wouldnt her fault , also my uncle is havin it hard , we all live close together , less than 500 yards from each other, it happened so fast , one seckon it was ok the next it was gone like an explosion.
dont know all the details yet , i do kno its hard.
they is other stuff i need prayer with , i havent been able to go to the doc to get refills on pain n nerve meds and im almost out , i dont know how but i know when there seems like they is no way that GOD can make a way , so pray i get to go to a doc tomorrow that will help.
there is a lot i wanna say , and like i said before im puttin this here cause you all are like family to me, and im thankfull for that, thank each and every one of you .
momma has another brother , and im a CHRISTIAN, so im not talkin about anyone but latley he hasnt been much like a brother to her or my other uncle,,, maybe they is reasons i cant under stand or know as to y he is thatt way but pray for him also. thank you all ,
GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY ONE
Darrell

captain-03
11-18-2014, 04:36 PM
Very sorry to hear of your loss ....

RED333
11-18-2014, 06:44 PM
Praying for you and the family

w5pv
11-19-2014, 12:02 PM
Praying for you and families well being

backhoe
11-19-2014, 12:14 PM
I'm praying for ya brother,you hang in there cause GOD'S way is being done even if we dont understand.

williamwaco
11-19-2014, 12:41 PM
God bless you and all your family and give you strength.

shoot-n-lead
11-19-2014, 01:57 PM
Prayer sent for you and the family.

So sorry to hear this...GOD bless all of you.

Multigunner
11-19-2014, 02:04 PM
My family is praying for yours to find peace.

RoyEllis
11-19-2014, 10:53 PM
Darrell, words can't say near enough. I've placed you & your family on prayer lists across the country (have 4 pastors in the family), I'm sure He will send angels to comfort and guide throughout these terribly trying times you've been afflicted by. Please don't hesitate to ask if there's anything I can do to help you.
Alan R Ellis

number7tn
11-20-2014, 08:06 PM
i just cant think of words to thank you all, it means so much to me. so thank each and every one of you. it is still tuff , and so hard but i know GOD will help us thru it.
there is some mystiorus (spelling) things after going thru what was left. mamaw and momma had a fire proof box my dad let them use, and she kept my papaws bilfold in it and some money for emergancys, i think like 2100 dollars , well where the box was at the floor didnt burn , but people has looked and looked but the box is not there.
also my cousin had a hand r hani 410 shotgun , they found the bent barrell but no part of thr reciever.
ill update a little more when i can , today i went to where i had got my nerve pills at but the doc i had seen that gave em to me b4 quit and the new one wont give them so now i am out of them and sure need em with all thats going on. so i might be a little slow on updating cause of that. i have bad panic attics and ocd and nerve stuff by the way also fibromyalga. thats y i am on nerve meds.
but i do want to say again thank each and every one for the prayers and everything , i cannot tell you all what it means to me, thank you and i pray that GOD will put a special blessing on each and every one. thank you all!!
GOD BLESS
Darrell

yancey
11-21-2014, 07:11 PM
Praying for you and your family

xbeeman412
11-22-2014, 05:38 PM
Have had You in our prayers and will keep U there.

DLCTEX
11-23-2014, 09:30 PM
Still praying, and again, words fail.

number7tn
11-24-2014, 03:24 PM
thank you each and every one, i sure appriciate the prayers. i will also pray for you all, keep the prayers comming , we can still use all we can get. the LORD has been helping very much, but it is still a hard time.
again thank you all.
hope everyone has a great week, take care.
GOD BLESS ALL
Darrell

trys357
11-24-2014, 05:11 PM
Prayers for you and your family ... GOD BLESS!