PDA

View Full Version : Got to thank Bullshop again and give me credit!

bigarm
11-16-2014, 08:40 PM
I cast boolits 3 out of the last 4 days. First 9mm, then 40 and today 45's. Today when I was first casting my boolits were not turning out as good as the past few days. They were larger of course and at first I was thinking that was probably the reason. All of a sudden I realized I had not used any sprue plate lube. Put on Bullplate and right away the boolits improved. Bullshop has a great product. Without his help and tutoring I probably would have eventually made some decent boolits if I would have stayed with it, but because he tutored me I have been making decent boolits from the beginning. It is great to have someone help you. Maybe some day I can pay this forward. I am really enjoying casting my own boolits, but without the help ahead of time I could see where I would have gotten frustrated and maybe given up because I had no idea what I was doing or how to problem solve.

Edit ****
The title should have said "give him credit"! I should watch closely what I type!

Bullshop Junior
11-16-2014, 09:40 PM
I'll have to let him know. He is a good teacher.

bigarm
11-16-2014, 11:52 PM
I'll have to let him know. He is a good teacher.

Thanks

quasi
11-19-2014, 09:52 PM
the lube does work great. I also use it to clean moulds when they get little blobs of lead on the vent lines where they enter the cavities.

Love Life
11-19-2014, 09:55 PM
I have used bullplate to eliminate the whiskers on one of my rather troublesome moulds.

Speed Green and Lotak Hard changed my life.

w5pv
11-20-2014, 09:38 AM
B.S. Jr are you back in Gonzales?