PDA

View Full Version : Mec 650

hickfu
11-13-2014, 10:50 PM
I purchased a MEC 650 on feebay for 120.00 and it is pretty much perfect with the exception it didnt come with the primer feed tray. Looking at the parts on MEC's web site I cant figure out what parts to order because they have all these little parts that all I can do is think that they belong...

Anyone out there know exactly what parts to order? It came with the Tube clamp but I cant figure out everything else I may need

Thanks,
Doc

oneokie
11-13-2014, 11:11 PM
Why not contact MEC and tell them what you are wanting to do? Their customer service has been excellent when I have contacted them in the past.

TNsailorman
11-13-2014, 11:37 PM
I only had to deal with MEC 1 time for parts and they were very helpful and pleasant to deal with. My advice would be to do as oneokie has suggested and contact them.

Jackpine
11-14-2014, 01:53 PM
Hey Doc,

I acquired a MEC 900 a few years ago because it was just too good a deal to pass up. I had used a 650 for years, but because of the method I used to load, never thought the auto primer feed was a benefit to me and never used it. I am sure I have it yet and would be willing to sell if for half of what a new one would cost, plus whatever it cost to ship it.

The one I have for the 650 is an older, smaller style and tray than the one on my new 900. the new one will take 200 primers at once, while I think the old one takes 100 at a time. Have not looked at it for a long time. If you are interested, I will find it and give you more details.

Jackpine

ps Hope I am not violating any rules by offering this on this thread. Please delete if I have done wrong.