PDA

View Full Version : Guy's need a quick reply on this please

Limey
02-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Gentlemen,

I am looking to buy a Lyman Lubrisizer asap........what prices are the latest 4500 models selling for in the shops in the States please?.......

I see some 450's and even some 45's going on E-Bay and they are rattling up some high prices for unknown quality second hand kit.....some of the stuff on there is eloquently discribed though!!!!....(but talk is cheap!)

....can anybody come back to me real quick as there is a 450 going within 40 minutes on E-Bay and I need your imput to convince me to bid or not or just go directly to a shop and buy a new one.......well, it is my birthday Friday 15th Feb and SWMBO is looking to buy me a nice present so I thought a lubesizer would be areally nice present!!!!!

Many thanks for your help guy's

Safe shooting

Limey

dubber123
02-10-2008, 06:02 PM
I wouldn't pay over 50-60$ US for a used 450 personally. 1/2 the cost of a new one is a good buy to me, much more than half, not such a good buy. Good luck.

hotwheelz
02-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Shipping will be $45.00 or more I sent a rcbs jr press in a usps flat rate box and it cost $45. If you can buy 1 from a company over there keep the shipping in mind may be cheaper in the long run. But $50-$60 for used 450 is fair.

mooman76
02-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Keep in mind the sizers and top punches that come with it. If you have more than a couple calibers you can rack up more in sizers and top punches than the luber cost. I payed $100 for one on ebay last year that allot of people shyed away from but it came with like 7 sizers and 7 top punches all of which I could use. and several things of lube too! That alone would run me what the sizer cost and I ended up lucky because the sizer looked like it wasn't used much!