PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding article

xman777
11-06-2014, 03:40 PM
I think its in Handloaders Magazine, but might be wrong. The article discusses using spent 209 primers for 25ACP swaging. I have a ton of copper 209 jackets and I was hoping to dig the issue out of my 40+ years of Handloader DVD but I just plain cannot find it.

Anyone know about this article?

Let me know. Thanks in advance.

11-06-2014, 09:53 PM
somewhere in my mess of things I at one time I had bought a soft bound book from handloader that was a index for I think was for 20 years of handloader does your dvd set have the indexes in a file some where?

xman777
11-07-2014, 08:34 AM
Of course it has a table of contents. There are 230 issues and 7-10 articles per issue. The table of contents is not searchable in the pdf. Which means I do what I've been doing for the last three days, scroll through a chunk of them... then see if someone here remembers before I find it.

blltsmth
11-07-2014, 11:30 AM
If you can't find it in HANDLOADER, go to the Corbin website and read about it there. Many years ago I bought the conversion set that had an anvil, anvil punch and ring die to produce said jackets. Interesting concept that works for the 25 ACP. Test your COPPER primers with a magnet to see if they just aren't copper washed steel! Good searching.