PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all involved

FLHTC
11-05-2014, 08:17 AM
I see Castpics is back up and running. I anxiously awaited this day and I would like to extend my appreciation to all those responsible.

petroid
11-05-2014, 08:19 AM
It is very nice to have all this cast boolit info at your fingertips. Or thumb tips for us mobile users. Thanks also!

pworley1
11-05-2014, 10:27 AM
That is the best and most complete information anywhere. Thanks for all your work.

newton
11-05-2014, 11:13 AM
interesting, I have used it in the past, but have not in a while. Just pulled it up yesterday to look some stuff up and found it had changed for the better on mobile device. So yes, many thanks from me also.

wiljen
11-06-2014, 09:06 PM
It took me quite awhile but I am happy with the results and since it is all php driven it should work on all mobile devices as well as it does on PCs. I have added a ton of newer powders and have more coming in the next few days. The new IMRs and Alliants along with LT-32 are in now. The newer Hodgdons and Tin Star should be finished by next week. Load Database is now over 25000 loads on the main database and 6200 cast loads with more to come.

bedbugbilly
11-07-2014, 08:26 PM
+1^ . . . . I know how much I appreciate it and all the fantastic information on it! I'm sure a lot of other folks are just as appreciative as well . . . a big "thank you" to those responsible!