PDA

View Full Version : Just something I saw

Bret4207
02-09-2008, 10:15 AM
I'm a fan of the TV show "Lost". We don't get it, but the DVD's are out. I noticed while watching season 3 that they good guys (if any one is really GOOD?!) have a Yugo SKS. The other night I saw them capture one of the bad guys rifles, a 91 M-N. Of course this was after the bad guy shot Sayeed in the arm. The bullet didn't go through at 50 feet. Must have been old ammo.[smilie=1:

Scrounger
02-09-2008, 08:18 PM
I've watched "Lost" from the beginning and really enjoyed it. But it is really reaching now and I doubt it will survive this year.
The best weekly series I ever watched, and by a large margin, was "Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Lost World." It was made mostly by Aussies but there were a couple of Americans on it. Which is neither here nor there. The actors were very very good and the two women were terrific lookers. It has been out of production for 3 or 4 years now but there is still a huge fan base clamoring for new shows. It was on TNT last i checked. You ever get a chance, rent the DVDs and check it out.
If anyone gets EncoreWesterns on your cable or satellite dish, the original "3:10 to Yuma" movie is on Friday, and the best Billy the Kid movie, "Pat Garret and Billy The Kid" is on Saturday.

Bret4207
02-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Love Lost. I'm not much of a TV watcher, but this one had me from the first episode. I'm in love with Juliet, I know my heart will be broken. Kates a dog.

mooman76
02-10-2008, 01:13 PM
I just watched "The Brave One" with Jodie Foster and it was good. Sort of along the lines of the movie Death Wish. I wouldn't think it would not be her type of movie, she seemed to me as the Anti type but maybe not! She used a Kar 9 in the movie.

MT Gianni
02-10-2008, 04:38 PM
I saw a u-tube clip of her and a TV host talking about this movie. They spoke of her being into pistols and shooting and the host mentioned he shot a 357 once and was impressed. She put him off in a very funny way that made you think she was into a lot bigger guns than 357. Gianni