PDA

View Full Version : Another school shooting.........

FrankG
10-24-2014, 04:48 PM
Looked this up after hearing about it on radio.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2014/10/24/22029221.html?cid=rssnewsworld

starmac
10-24-2014, 05:13 PM
Tragic, not many details yet.

Kudos to the reporter, for reporting the details he has, and not speculating or making up details as so often happens in these cases.

prayers for the families of all involved.

starmac
10-24-2014, 05:46 PM
Nothing like hopeing for the worst.

rking22
10-24-2014, 08:55 PM
You missed murder and attempted murder ..........and Lord knows what else !

montana_charlie
10-24-2014, 09:41 PM
They need something to take attention off of the many scandals, so the anti-gun psychiatry team turned loose another automaton from their stable.

That post hypnotic suggestion to commit suicide at the end has sure been effective, so far.

MaryB
10-25-2014, 12:25 AM
Just in time for that anti gun thing they are voting on in November.... I feel sorry for the families who have lost kids, even the shooters family who lost a kid with problems.

crazy mark
10-25-2014, 12:57 AM
Of course the Anti's who are for I-594's here in Washington State are already screaming look what happened. We have to pass this and dump I-591. I-594 is 18 pages of mumbo jumbo that will make almost anyone who has guns become a criminal and tie up a gun sale for weeks for who gives a rat details. I can't loan a rifle to my neighbor kid to go deer hunting with-out a background check unless I am with him. Big money by Bloomberg, Bill and Melinda Gates, Paul Allen and such are funding the pro I-594 campaign. This world is going crazy. If a person tries to buy a gun and is denied they don't prosecute here anyway. Watch what they do with I-594 if it passes. Don't get me going on it being illegal to trap moles.

quilbilly
10-25-2014, 12:12 PM
This is really a weird situation. Except for one of the victims (?), the shooter and victims are all relatives (cousins) and members of the Tulalip tribe. The grandfather is a tribal elder. This may effect how the investigation goes since the local police have little authority on the res.

pressonregardless
10-25-2014, 12:25 PM
Wonder what kind of psychotropic drugs this one was on ?

nagantguy
10-25-2014, 03:23 PM
You hit it out of the park with that one MC let's see how long it takes to find out they have been feeding him phycotopic drugs since early childhood and he was an avid video game player. I knew one of these shooting was about to happen, they need to distract the masses and need another reason for civil.disarmament. how come the easiest way to stop.these shootings has not been put in place at every school? Armed good guys are the only way to stop armed bad guys; the only way period amen end of story!!!!!

starmac
10-25-2014, 03:34 PM
Armed good guys would probably not have stopped this guy. He had specific targets in mind, waited till they were seated together and done what he intended to do. I would imagine it was over in seconds, probably faster than someone armed would have been able to acess the situation.

I am all for armed good guys, just don't think they would have changed the outcome on this particular situation.