PDA

View Full Version : Replacement projectiles for Traditions APB's

Roundnoser
10-21-2014, 04:04 PM
I thought that some might find this information useful....I shoot Traditions APB 100's (All Purpose Bullet) out of my TC Encore with awesome results. They are very accurate and deadly on whitetails. Some time ago, Traditions stopped making the APB bullet. After looking all over the internet, I cannot find any left for sale. In desperation, I did some more digging and found out that Parker Productions Inc. made the APB bullet for Traditions. They call that bullet "Ballistic Extreme", and they are available on their website for purchase. http://www.parkerproductionsinc.com/

newton
10-21-2014, 05:18 PM
Dang. What kind of results do you get with them? I know guys stick with what they are confident with, and really they should, but my wallet would cry every time I pulled the trigger on them if I shot much. Lol

I bet you can reach out there with than encore though huh? How far have you tested them before?

Roundnoser
10-21-2014, 07:41 PM
Newton, I still have a small supply of the APBs that I use for hunting. With 2 pellets of triple-Seven I have taken many deer at 150 yards...all of them heart and/or lung shots. Of course, I have the TC topped with a scope. -- I'm 2 inches high with a cloverleaf at 50, and zeroed at 100 with a 1.5 inch group.