PDA

View Full Version : Get Rich Buckshot!

joatmon
02-05-2008, 09:46 PM
Buckshot, I know how you can get RICH!!! Buy up all the round bottom lube grooved 429421's and flat bottom em, bay-em with the words VINTAGE and CUSTOM then lean back and watch the money roll in! Glad I could be of help,
just remember ol' joatmon when your bank can't hold any more money.[smilie=1:

twotoescharlie
02-05-2008, 10:29 PM
I bought several old abandoned wells, cut 'em up into postholes, made a fortune.

TTC

Buckshot
02-06-2008, 03:47 AM
................You guys are too much :-)!

..................Buckshot

waksupi
02-06-2008, 09:11 AM
Hey! Youse guys keep outta my loob groove business! I don't need the competition!

MT Gianni
02-06-2008, 11:51 AM
I bought several old abandoned wells, cut 'em up into postholes, made a fortune.

TTC

I had a friend who's Dad did exactly that except he removed the old pipe and sold used pipe to the oil field drillers that would reuse pipe. Then in 1973 he had all these gas and oil wells that he hadn't recovered the pipe yet and the oil company's came back and made offers. The price made recovery a whole lot nicer process. Gianni

yarro
02-07-2008, 02:42 PM
A friend in Iowa built most of his house from materials salvaged from tearing down a old high school gynnasium. He was the low bidder for the job as he only included dump cost in his bid. Provided all the framing, paneling, flooring, sheeting, trim, moulding, and cabinets. He got enough for the scrap copper pipe and wiring to pay for the wiring, plumbing, and fixtures. He is a retired plumber.

-Yarro

montana_charlie
02-07-2008, 06:02 PM

TTC
I (and my little brother, Patrick) had better luck with post hole seed...
http://www.copperhead.cc/forums/showpost.php?p=51452&postcount=27

CM