PDA

View Full Version : Would like to provide the prayer for the forum for next week ?

Boaz
10-15-2014, 08:09 PM
If you would like to provide a prayer for all the members on the forum next Sunday please just pm me and we will get it done ! Thanks ! Boaz

Boaz
10-18-2014, 09:32 AM
It's Saturday and no one has shown an interest in offering prayer for tomorrow .

Hogtamer
10-19-2014, 09:18 PM
Dear Father, I pause this evening and thank you for more blessings than we can count; life, liberty, home, family, country to name just a few. And for the fraternity of shooters, hunters, sportsmen and their families who are all your children. Lord, help us to be drawn closer to truth, to those things that are noble, things that are just, pure, lovely and of good report. Guide us to those things that are virtuous and worthy of praise. In short, draw us ever nearer to you Father, through your Son, by your Spirit. By the name of Jesus I ask these things Father.

Hogtamer
12-17-2014, 11:06 PM
Dear Father,
You know we live in a world where hate, rage, despair and conflict threaten to overwhelm us, our families and our nation. But in the midst of the turmoil You still call us to a place of Love, Joy, Hope and Peace. Lord, I pray that you grant each of us here at castboolits a "silent night" this Christmas season; a time when things go quite enough in our lives and hearts to hear Your still, small voice; a time to respond to Your call in faith and accept with humility the gift of Your Son Jesus to our hurting and dying world. A time to repent. A time to ask forgiveness. A time for some of us to renew. I know we can count on You to do that, because we ask it in Jesus' very name. And Lord, glory to you in the highest! Bless Your holy name! Forever! Amen.

obssd1958
12-19-2014, 06:51 PM
Hogtamer,
I love your prayers. I read them, and pray them fervently at the same time.

Thanks, and God Bless!!

square butte
12-19-2014, 07:03 PM
Thank you for that Hogtamer - and AMEN

dlbarr
12-19-2014, 07:34 PM
Thank you, Gentlemen, for offering these prayers for us & our families.

I have not been on this part of the forum much but so appreciate that you all take the initiative to do that which is vital.

God bless you all.

Boaz
12-20-2014, 09:21 AM
I too thank those that offer prayer for us all and wish more would . Prayer is vital to a Christian to maintain a relationship with GOD . Caring about more than yourself is vital also as Jesus Christ showed us .

buckwheatpaul
12-20-2014, 11:59 AM
Dear Heavenly Father, we come to you on bended knees and ask for your guidance and love this blessed Christmas Season. With so many ill members and family members I pray that you heal them and wrap your loving arms around each and everyone of them. For those members that have lost family members and friends I pray that that you comfort them and ease their pain. For those that are having a tough time making ends meet and providing for their family may you guide them in a way that they are comforted and that we are each guided to help the less fortunate. Finally, Heavely Father please give us the wisdom and the strength to know where we are suppose to do and to take each of us by our hand and lead us there! Amen

w5pv
12-20-2014, 05:34 PM
Heavenly Father bless all forum members and their families through this most blessed time of the year.Please heal this great country of ours.In your name we ask,AMEN

Boaz
12-20-2014, 09:16 PM
LORD thank you for giving us what we have . Thank you for not giving us many of the things we want . Please let us lay down our false pride and lack of forgiveness to others in this time we celebrate your coming and sacrifice for us . Thank you LORD . Amen